Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me (21243 Views)

Kyari: IGP Didn’t Shut Intelligence, Special Tactical Squads - Muyiwa Adejobi / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument / Buhari Didn’t Order Nigerians To Be Shot Summarily – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by Drinokrane: 3:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
President of Omega Fire Ministries International Apostle Johnson Suleman has denied being under probe for alleged misconduct and threat to life, Igbere TV reports.

Media reports stated that the Inspector-General of Police Mohammed Adamu ordered the probe in a letter addressed to the Deputy Inspector-General of Police, Force Intelligence Bureau, Garki, dated January 5, 2021.

The letter, with reference number CB:7000/IGP.SEC/ABJ/Vol.515/561, was signed by the Principal Staff Officer II to the Inspector-General of Police, ACP Iliya Doma.

The letter is sequel to a petition written by V.C Ezenagu & Associates on behalf of the aggrieved Pastor Mike Davids.

But in a tweet on Monday, Suleman urged the public to discard the report, saying there was no such thing.

“IGP orders probe on me? Where, when? Maybe my ghost. Just reading stories now. Please discard. There is no such thing. Bad press really sells fast,” he said.

https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1353712314575413249?s=20

Pastor Davids, a former subordinate to Suleman, had accused Suleman of sleeping with his wife, threatening his life and denying him access to his three children.

Davids’ wife is Pastor Faith Edeko who heads the Utako, Abuja branch of the church.

Edeko, meanwhile, has denied having sexual relationship with Suleman.

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by helinues: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Truth is like pregnancy which you can only hide for some time

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by tutudesz: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok IGP didn't order probe on you, we don't hear undecided But you refuse to talk whether you chop another person wife shocked

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by RedRay(f): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by festacman(m): 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Difficult to say what a man can do when he sees a woman he REALLY likes but the fact is that nowadays the easiest things to do to smear a pastor is to associate him with adultery.

Let his conscience prick and convict him, as a man of God, if he went astray.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by Etrusen(m): 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
ok
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by Righteousness2(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
One of the ways to acquire Natural Curse is to be Confident on what you don't know about an Anoited Servant of GOD.
More so if the Servant of GOD is Innocent of what is being put out.

Learn to Bridle your Tongue especially when you know you know nothing about what is on the burner.

Its Better to Shut up to what you don't know, then to open your mouth and acquire What you don't understand to your Destiny.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by helinues: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
One of the ways to acquire Natural Curse is to be Confident on what you don't know about an Anoited Servant of GOD.

Learn to Bridle your Tongue especially when you know you know nothing about what is on the burner.

Gosh... Another gibberish from the attention seeking E-pastor

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by bifahs: 4:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by Massiveglory: 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by illicit(m): 4:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:

Its Better to Shut up to what you don't know, then to open your mouth and acquire What you don't understand to your Destiny.

Ogbeni....

15 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by GamalNasser: 4:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
I pity those who follow these conmen

13 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Only fools conclude without tossing the other side of the coins. Let's wait for the other side !!

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
helinues:
Truth is like pregnancy which you can only hide for some time
[/s]
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by Koulture(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
shocked

It's crazy how Nigerians see pastors as some sort of demi gods that are above criticism, even Jesus Christ and several apostles in the bible where criticized and heaven didn't fall.

All I know is that their is no smoke without fire.The Danielle okeke, Stephanie otobo cases where regarded by his sheeples as a campaign of calumny to smear the name of their beloved daddy GO.

Why only him all the time?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by BlackfireX: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Which country??
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by 4ckyou: 5:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by iluvdonjazzy: 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nawao another sex allegation.
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by iluvdonjazzy: 6:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Koulture:
shocked

It's crazy how Nigerians see pastors as some sort of demi gods that are above criticism, even Jesus Christ and several apostles in the bible where criticized and heaven didn't fall.

All I know is that their is no smoke without fire.The Danielle okeke, Stephanie otobo cases where regarded by his sheeples as a campaign of calumny to smear the name of their beloved daddy GO.

Why only him all the time?
it's not only him BRO.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Types of irresistible men in AFRICA

RICH POLITICIANS

RICH BUSINESS MEN

RICH MEN OF GOD

RICH YOUNG GUY THAT HAS NOTHING DOING

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by articleme(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmm

Check Out My Signature
Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by AFvckingAlpha(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Pastors being entangled in scandals!

Their shit, they go'n say whatever that takes the limelight off them.

I don't trust these clerics, I mean one renowned cleric was a rapist in the past and still didn't come out clean.

Pussy niggarrs everywhere, forcing a teenager.

Fvcking pedo!!

I said what I said

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by WibusJaga: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Apostle should learn to keep women at a far distance to avoid these kinds of allegations.

Our elders say river can never drown who it does not see his legs.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by NORSIYK(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Whenever you hears that a Nigerian pastor slept with another man's wife or had an affair with a lady. It's 99.9% true, 99.9% of Nigerian pastors are into adultery and fornication they're horrible

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: IGP Didn’t Order Probe On Me by crossfm: 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2021
Why always you?.

We are just recovering from okeke and otogbo,now another new one.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UN May Sanction Nigeria For Al-bashir's Visit / Why Jega Must Clear His Name Or Face The Consequences - Sahara Reporters / Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.