Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,448 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image (32510 Views)

Remain Vigilant: Police Confirm Attack On Abia Commissioner's Convoy, Seek Help / Sunday Dare: We Need N81 Million To Cut Abuja Stadium Grass / Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
G
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by saajus: 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
You guys don't know how Governors are helpless in this security system we are running. The President is all in all about security in Nigeria. Governors are just figurehead in security matters. A serious Governor could still do a few things, though. If I were the Governor, I will secretly be behind Sunday Igboho, and fund his moves but I will be shouting arrest him in front of the camera.

We need to discard that fraud constitution that makes the centre very strong.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by Chimaokigwe: 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
jojofola:
Mr. Sunday Dare,

Nobody rates you too!
Definitely not with how you influenced killings in Ogbomoso during the End Sars protest.

We won't forget.

Today is for the incompetent and sneaky Makinde, the day his own chapter too is opened, I'll like to see him open his mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by LegendHero(m): 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
slimanyd:
See all nincompoops above castigating makinde. Even the baby politicians sef don dey use makinde matter masturbate now.

Once upon a time. Sunday Ighoho and Auxilliary was regarded as a political vagabond that worked for makinde and Apc folks were all bent on using the relationship as a political score. Suddenly , The same Igboho has now become there hero suddenly.

Suddenly , Apc folks are now agitating for restructuring ,lol. Imagine the hypocrisy. When did southwest Apc suddenly aligned with the Yoruba nation and restructuring . I can't but laugh at the gullible ones showcasing there ineptitude.

Fools who don't know what governance is all about are all masturbating and opening thread ontop makinde thread . ..Ask yourself who is behind the amotekun corps, Ask urself , How amotekun in Oyo state has been dealing ruthlessly with bandits and armed robbers so far.
.who in southwest region still believes in restructuring more and already castigated una warlord (Tinubu) to forget about his presidential ambition.

You all can keep wailing an continue to open more threads on nairaland. We real Ibadan and Oyo state indigenes are solidly behind makinde . To hell with all Destroyers of state structures.

You real Ibadan people?

There are lot of jokers on this forum walahi.

What Sunday Dare said is that Makinde should sit up and seek help from other states if need be to curb the menace in Oyo state.

How does that relate to the things you wrote up there?

Makinde need to sit up and stop wasting time coz awa omo Ibadan mesi ogo, when it’s time to give him the right reply he will hear it.

By the way I’m also from Ibadan and I am not behind Makinde in this show of shame.

8 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by Chimaokigwe: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

Me just wondering if Makinde is an Apc guy, your comments would have been more different than this....

Makinde is an idiot and a turncoat. I don't give a damn about him. He's an incompetent fellow who will be punished when election comes. This nonsense couldn't have happened under Ajimobi.

You should speak the truth irrespective of whatever side you're on. Speak the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by Iamgrey5(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
FAYEMI NKO
Fayemi is an idiot.

After his tenure he should only consider running for local government chairman.

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by Sleekfingers: 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
CallMeDrino:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=236462221418600&id=109920124072811

naso Makinde political career finish for oyo state......oyo people no dey forgive o.....

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by Iamgrey5(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
LegendHero:

You real Ibadan people?

What Sunday Dare said is that Makinde should sit up and seek help from other states if need be to curb the menace in Oyo state.

Makinde need to sit up and stop wasting time coz awa omo Ibadan mesi ogo, when it’s time to give him the right reply he will hear it

By the way I’m also from Ibadan and I am not behind Makinde in this show of shame.
Well said.

4 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by Advocatejustice(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
istina:
Although this man is speaking from both sides of his mouth but truth be told Makinde is too jittery for a leader.
I commend Ngozi the state police comnissioner for handling the matter maturedly
What a man can't do a woman can do better.

What a man can't do a woman can do better slap you there!

Must you put the "better" or even compare both?

Since you were born, apart from eating one fruit like that in the garden, getting pregnant, giving birth and breast feeding babies just mention another one thing that a woman knows how to do better than a man without the man been the originator of it first?
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by cpu2006(m): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:
To my best of understanding, Makinde is doing fine in handling insecurities in Oyo state

Hoping he could do more

Oga, makinde is not doing anything. Pack well pls

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by Akasammyoka: 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
The governor is true definition of yoruba. Always on the fence.
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by Deserea: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
GSM Fvcked up big time on this.

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by Awoo88: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
This idiot no see the serious test buhari don fail since!! na Oyo state be him problem. if buhari no fail, the crisis for no dey in the first place
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by adeoba2008(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
muykem:
I am still confused on how makinde with this level of immaturity manage to become governor of great Oyo state
It's because people want to useless Ajimobi for his bad mouth and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by slimanyd: 8:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
LegendHero:

You real Ibadan people?

Makinde need to sit up and stop wasting time coz awa omo Ibadan mesi ogo, when it’s time to give him the right reply he will hear it.

Lol. You people all make it seems like say the issue is all about Oyo state alone. Why didn't dare tell Ondo state and Osun state government to seek help aswell? Or are u not aware Fulani heardmens just attacked them today again aswell. Why not put the same strength una dey put o top makinde matter also on fayemi who has openly opened his doors to Fulani in his state nm. You all are jokers jare . Everyone is only after there own benefit .
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by slimanyd: 8:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Awoo88:
This idiot no see the serious test buhari don fail since!! na Oyo state be him problem. if buhari no fail, the crisis for no dey in the first place

You dey mind those mofos . They suddenly get mouth to talk because Seyi said all miscreants should be arrested . Sunday Ighoho has suddenly become Apc new bride .
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by slimanyd: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
cpu2006:

Oga, makinde is not doing anything. Pack well pls
. And sanwolu is doing good abi . Lol. I can't but laugh at the gullibility of this ones.
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by doxijaw: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
mzBEAM:
Both APC & PDP are greedy modafVkers.

Nigeria can never be great. Divide this shithole asap

What happens when you divide a pile of poop into two?

You still get poop, I'd say the country is better nuked grin
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by colestephan86: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
istina:
Although this man is speaking from both sides of his mouth but truth be told Makinde is too jittery for a leader.
I commend Ngozi the state police comnissioner for handling the matter maturedly
What a man can't do a woman can do better.
Watin Ngozi do, Ngozi knows the truth na and she knows what to boys can do to her. Person wey no be slave but was sent a slaves errand.
I'm sure kanu cautioned her
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by slimanyd: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

Makinde is an idiot and a turncoat. I don't give a damn about him. He's an incompetent fellow who will be punished when election comes. This nonsense couldn't have happened under Ajimobi.

You should speak the truth irrespective of whatever side you're on. Speak the truth.

Lol. See them . Like say ajimobi would have supported Sunday Ighoho too . Chai. See reasoning. Ajimobi will do worst and act immediately with the arrest . Let's stop all these fake comparison jare just because of political affiliation. The ajimobi I Know will arrest Igboho immediately . Let's stop been a sissy jare . Seyi still left him walking freely . Does that not mean something to everyone
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by GetMeRight: 8:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Odua1stson:
Leave the bastard, he is ass licking his fulani master, oyo people are watching and i am very sure they will pay him in his own coins.
he is a coward and a disgrace to yoruba nation, he can't stand with his people when they need him most, is that one a leader.
God bless yoruba sons and daughters
God bless yoruba land
fvck haters

I guess you and Sunday Dare wanted him to declare war on Fulani herdsmen. Kids everywhere
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by timota(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
tundeEgem:
In a statement on Monday following clashes between herders and
residents of Ibarapa, Mr Dare urged the governor to be more proactive
and decisive in handling the situation.
Mr Dare is a minister an APC member,let him tell buhari to be proactive cos he is the president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by segun18(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Makinde's approach to me is okay so far. He said it that they are after criminals in any form. I refuse at my age to wallow in self delusion and deceit that only Fulani boys operate as criminals in our land. They are obviously working hand in hand with our local boys.

Thank God the Southwest Governors are meeting together to tackle the problem headlong. Pls if you know any criminals in your village or community expose them and don't pamper them because they are your tribesmen.
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by BabaO2: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Igboho should be the natural commander for all the SW states Amotekun
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by istina: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
saajus:
You guys don't know how Governors are helpless in this security system we are running. The President is all in all about security in Nigeria. Governors are just figurehead in security matters. A serious Governor could still do a few things, though. If I were the Governor, I will secretly be behind Sunday Igboho, and fund his moves but I will be shouting arrest him in front of the camera.
Well spoken
Thats what sharp governors would do
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by istina: 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Fayemi is an idiot.

After his tenure he should only consider running for local government chairman.
In FCT not even Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by IGBOpigs(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
THE FIRST PERSON TO BE THANK AND PRAISE IS THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE (NGOZI) BECOUSE SHE ACT PROFESSIONALLY MAY GOD BLESS MADAM FOR HANDLED THE CASE MATUALLY

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by istina: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
Advocatejustice:

What a man can't do a woman can do better slap you there!

Must you put the "better" or even compare both?

Since you were born, apart from eating one fruit like that in the garden, getting pregnant, giving birth and breast feeding babies just mention another one thing that a woman knows how to do better than a man without the man been the originator of it first?

You've said it all

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by patrickmuf(m): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
saajus:

We need to discard that fraud constitution that makes the centre very strong.
But the same Governors use the same security agencies to rig LG elections in favor of their party...Talk another thing, this one is busted...

1 Like

Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by istina: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
colestephan86:

Watin Ngozi do, Ngozi knows the truth na and she knows what to boys can do to her. Person wey no be slave but was sent a slaves errand.
I'm sure kanu cautioned her
You mean she chose to answer im papa name instead of im husband name.
Igbo amaka
Re: Sunday Dare: Makinde Seek Help, Stop Reacting Out Of Fear Of Your Image by mamaafrik(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
can any reasonable person decipher what this man communicated,thisis not the kind of talk,condemn the killer Herdmen,stop in parable,they are killing your people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Officially Declares To Run For Presidency (Video) / I can’t work with Saraki – Kwara State PDP chairman / Godfathers At War With Godsons (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.