Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women (5778 Views)

213 Bodies Recovered As Troops Lose 10 Soldiers After Pounding Zamfara Bandits / BREAKING: Nigerian Army Currently Engaging ESN Operatives In Gun Battle In Nsukk / Police Rescue Soldiers After Boko Haram Attack In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 6:04am On Jan 26, 2021
ngadaAwo:
[s][/s]
adenrele shatap
We @ Denrele strongly condemn any military action again ESN or civilians..

We strongly condemn it

U get it now
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by ngadaAwo: 6:24am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

We @ Denrele strongly condemn any military action again ESN or civilians..

We strongly condemn it

U get it now
lol so you're now we like that poisoned BBQ urchin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Cherez: 6:30am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

And what is ur problem if fulani controls an emirate?

Shebi it's our land.. Face your land...

I av not been talking abt tribal matters for some while cox I don't Want issue but as I saw many igbos Igbos cheering up fulani killers to do more harm, then I know u guys are wicked.....

But we yorubas don't need you, we will do our thing..... You need yorubas..
Without us, u can't get what you want..

Take it or leave it..

Fvck off with ur papa if u don't av better things to say

The lies most of you dish out is irreparable
That even Kanu had to come out and warn the Igbo policewoman never to try arresting Mr. Sunday Igbogho
How can you spill this lie?
Even here on NL the argument was that the Yorubas should fight their battles while we Igbos fight ours
Abi you want me to unroll what most of you did here during python dance?
Something even the Hausas didn't even do in one of their major forums I know

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Cherez: 6:32am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

Everyone hates you.. Even wike your close ikwerre neighbor hates u so much..

Who likes ipob? No one..

Ipob are menace to the society..... grin grin grin grin

Yes and the Fulani killing you too loves you, abi!
Wike doesn't hate IPOB but didn't support them, exactly like me
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Cherez: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

No.. Read this and see where he is blaming yorubas

So. Do you get this now??

Did he call out Yorubas?
Where did he mention Yorubas?
Stop guilt-tripping
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Danzakidakura(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:
These were the people rejoicing and wishing fulani success over yorubas..... But when it comes to their, they will still blame us again..

Face the president..

Imo state has a chief security called the governor.. What step has he taken concerning this issue??
stop the lies please. No Igbo man has ever rejoice over fulani. Don't be unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 7:02am On Jan 26, 2021
Danzakidakura:
stop the lies please. No Igbo man has ever rejoice over fulani. Don't be unfortunate
If u want to be unfortunate, be unfortunate alone with ur fan...

If u need evidence of Igbos here rejoicing fulani over yorubas here on nairaland, I will show you..

Don't be ignorant
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by rigarmortis: 7:02am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

No.. Read this and see where he is blaming yorubas

So. Do you get this now??

yeah, thats the part i usually dont get.

yorubas and igbos are actually very intelligent and stupid at the same time. forgive me.

i dont get how they easily go at each others throat over issues to they have come together for. thought mostly online, but its still annoying
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 7:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Cherez:

Did he call out Yorubas?
Where did he mention Yorubas?
Stop guilt-tripping

Shut up, who is he calling?

See pot talking to govt.. A fulani govt is doing bad to an Igbo tribe but his complain was abt others rejoicing, who is the other party if not yoruba.

Hypocrite.

No sane yoruba will support killing of any kind.. We are peaceful people
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 7:04am On Jan 26, 2021
Cherez:

Yes and the Fulani killing you too loves you, abi!
Wike doesn't hate IPOB but didn't support them, exactly like me

Brother, fulani loves us.. Both yoruba and Igbo, we are loved by fulanis..

grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 7:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Cherez:

That even Kanu had to come out and warn the Igbo policewoman never to try arresting Mr. Sunday Igbogho
Even here on NL the argument was that the Yorubas should fight their battles while we Igbos fight ours

Where did Kanu and the police woman met?

So u thought she didn't arrest him bcoz of Kanu?

U r drunk
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 7:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Cherez:

I can also unroll what u guys did during fulanis attack against yoruba..

U wanna claim Saint right? Oya let's do it
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2021
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
ngadaAwo:
lol so you're now we like that poisoned BBQ urchin grin

To be honest, no matter how we condemn this action, there is notin we can do as citizen... We need our politicians to stand for us..

We are helpless...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 7:09am On Jan 26, 2021
rigarmortis:

yeah, thats the part i usually dont get.

yorubas and igbos are actually very intelligent and stupid at the same time. forgive me.

i dont get how they easily go at each others throat over issues to they have come together for. thought mostly online, but its still annoying

Don't mind them... One called Cherez said I am guilt tripping..

Na today? If anytin happened BTW Igbo and fulani, igbos wunt hold fulani responsible, they will come here and blame yorubas all time
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by rigarmortis: 7:12am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

Na today? If anytin happened BTW Igbo and fulani, igbos wunt hold fulani responsible, they will come here and blame yorubas all time

yeah but lets be honest bro, there was overwhelming support for oyo and sunday igboho this last time. the mocking voices and all that was a minute minority, true, check fb and twitter.

like i said earlier, i also hate all the passing around of blame, its tiring and stupid.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Cherez: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

Bros, let's be factual here
Igbos has never had any major issues with the Yoruba forget all these online banters, how many times do they fight each other live?
The only problems Igbos have with Yorubas is that most of you are vocally supportive when the Hausas are ill-treating not just Igbos but also minorities in the country
Imagine that even the Kanu I thought was useless had to warn sternly the Igbowoman police commissioner never to arrest Mr. Sunday and has been vocally supportive of your fight to protect your lands
Bros, I can bet my last card that if the table turned, most of you will be warning Igbos of trying to cause mayhem in the country
Bros, this is a fact
Just go and trace the comments of my Yoruba brothers during python dance, guy, that was gross from them.
They forgot the NA is ever ready to do same to all Southerners and during the #ENDASARS period, go and read about what happened in Osun & Oyo, how the NA treated people
Personally, till I die I LOVE YORUBAS but my challenge is that as per issues of Nigeria, they're always selfish; if it doesn't affect them personally they support it
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 7:22am On Jan 26, 2021
Cherez:

Bros, let's be factual here
Igbos has never had any major issues with the Yoruba forget all these online banters, how many times do they fight each other live?
The only problems Igbos have with Yorubas is that most of you are vocally supportive when the Hausas are ill-treating not just Igbos but also minorities in the country
Imagine that even the Kanu I thought was useless had to warn sternly the Igbowoman police commissioner never to arrest Mr. Sunday and has been vocally supportive of your fight to protect your lands
Bros, I can bet my last card that if the table turned, most of you will be warning Igbos of trying to cause mayhem in the country
Bros, this is a fact
Just go and trace the comments of my Yoruba brothers during python dance, guy, that was gross from them.
They forgot the NA is ever ready to do same to all Southerners and during the #ENDASARS period, go and read about what happened in Osun & Oyo, how the NA treated people
Personally, till I die I LOVE YORUBAS but my challenge is that as per issues of Nigeria, they're always selfish; if it doesn't affect them personally they support it

Like I said, I av never supported any killing of innocent by this govt.. I have never supported it.....

Yes I understand na just online banter....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Cherez: 7:22am On Jan 26, 2021
rigarmortis:

yeah but lets be honest bro, there was overwhelming support for oyo and sunday igboho this last time. the mocking voices and all that was a minute minority, true, check fb and twitter.

like i said earlier, i also hate all the passing around of blame, its tiring and stupid.

Thanks for saying the truth
This is the major difference between Yorubas and Igbos
We are not like blaming the Yorubas but our challenge is the way some of them always turn things around as if everything the Igboman does is wrong
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Dpharisee: 7:27am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

And what is ur problem if fulani controls an emirate?

Shebi it's our land.. Face your land...

I av not been talking abt tribal matters for some while cox I don't Want issue but as I saw many igbos Igbos cheering up fulani killers to do more harm, then I know u guys are wicked.....

But we yorubas don't need you, we will do our thing..... You need yorubas..
Without us, u can't get what you want..

Take it or leave it..

Fvck off with ur papa if u don't av better things to say

There is a problem to have Fulani control Yoruba land
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2021
Dpharisee:

There is a problem to have Fulani control Yoruba land

But when we were pursuing them... Igbo were mocking us....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Cherez: 7:33am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

I can also unroll what u guys did during fulanis attack against yoruba..

U wanna claim Saint right? Oya let's do it
I agree to this
If your pics and quotes can truly outdo mine I will pay you N20k and if I personally feel you did very well, I will pay you N50k( I'm not saying you no pass the money oooo, na just sake of argument ooo)
NB: I'm not claiming Saint but if you check it I doubt if upto 10% of Igbos were against Sunday infact I personally attacked one guy on this NL claiming Igbo and bashing Mr. Sunday
All I didn't support was Igbos joining in Yorubas fight as I insisted we do our battles differently while not antagonising another
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by ngadaAwo: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

To be honest, no matter how we condemn this action, there is notin we can do as citizen... We need our politicians to stand for us..

We are helpless...
Awwwwwwwww my sweet Adenrele

have a great day
are you a homo?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2021
ngadaAwo:
Awwwwwwwww my sweet Adenrele

have a great day
are you a homo?

No homo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 7:42am On Jan 26, 2021
Cherez:

I agree to this
If your pics and quotes can truly outdo mine I will pay you N20k and if I personally feel you did very well, I will pay you N50k( I'm not saying you no pass the money oooo, na just sake of argument ooo)
NB: I'm not claiming Saint but if you check it I doubt if upto 10% of Igbos were against Sunday infact I personally attacked one guy on this NL claiming Igbo and bashing Mr. Sunday
All I didn't support was Igbos joining in Yorubas fight as I insisted we do our battles differently while not antagonising another

Understood... We don't have a problem... Doesn't Make sense fighting again each other....

Let's forget it n hope God disgrace the expectations of this foolish regime
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 7:43am On Jan 26, 2021
Cherez:

I agree to this

You na big Man, make we die the matter..... But I know whatever problem igbos n yorubas have ends online...

Doesn't affect our daily lives
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Cherez: 7:49am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

Where did Kanu and the police woman met?

So u thought she didn't arrest him bcoz of Kanu?

U r drunk

Bros, the truth is steadfast and a double-edged sword
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/resign-instead-of-arresting-sunday-igboho-nnamdi-kanu-warns-oyo-cp-ngozi/amp/

Bros, dissenting voices can do alot
The Yoruba elders warned the FG not to arrest Sunday Igbogho & the FG backtracked cos of that (my disappointment with SE Governors)
She might have tried to but with ideas from advices she might have tried to negotiate
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Cherez:

Bros, the truth is steadfast and a double-edged sword
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/resign-instead-of-arresting-sunday-igboho-nnamdi-kanu-warns-oyo-cp-ngozi/amp/

Bros, dissenting voices can do alot
The Yoruba elders warned the FG not to arrest Sunday Igbogho & the FG backtracked cos of that (my disappointment with SE Governors)
She might have tried to but with ideas from advices she might have tried to negotiate

You are right though.

Forgive me if my words annoy you..

I'm sorry.

One love
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Cherez: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

You na big Man, make we die the matter..... But I know whatever problem igbos n yorubas have ends online...

Haaaaaaaaa
Na hustler your boy be oooo
Alafiya
E Ku ise egbon
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Cherez: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

You are right though.

Forgive me if my words annoy you..

I'm sorry.

One love

Haba bro, I don't judge people by a sentence
I saw your overall intentions were genuine and I loved engaging you
I AM MOST SORRY MYSELF oooooo!
Alafiya
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Dpharisee: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

Igbos supported Amotekun, it's the other way around. Some Yoruba youths celebrated operation python dance killings in the SE. I have not seen Igbos celebrating the killing of Yorubas but rather asking them to sit up and identify their true enemies instead of the propaganda
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Dpharisee: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

Igbos supported Amotekun, it's the other way around. Some Yoruba youths celebrated operation python dance killings in the SE. I have not seen Igbos celebrating the killing of Yorubas but rather asking them to sit up and identify their true enemies instead of the propaganda.

Nnamdi Kanu even threatened the Igbo commissioner of police in Oyo state not to harass or arrest Sunday Igboho or they will see it as carrying out Fulani agenda and deal with her at home. The message was sent also to her relatives to warn her
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Malawian(m): 8:39am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

Abi o, Igbo and Yoruba fights ends online, and I even love that our fights sef. These other Janja.weeds are importing their tribesmen from all over Africa to render my grandchildren stateless. This fight will be fought and there is nothing they can do about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bashir Magashi: Terrorism, Banditry, Kidnapping, A Test Of A Nation's Democracy / Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin / Asiwaju Threatened On National Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.