Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:19 PM

Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women (5773 Views)

213 Bodies Recovered As Troops Lose 10 Soldiers After Pounding Zamfara Bandits / BREAKING: Nigerian Army Currently Engaging ESN Operatives In Gun Battle In Nsukk / Police Rescue Soldiers After Boko Haram Attack In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by ngadaAwo: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

No homo
but you go sweet sha
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by DenreleDave(m): 8:44am On Jan 26, 2021
ngadaAwo:
but you go sweet sha

I cover my yansh with the blood of Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by capatainrambo: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2021
okosodo:
Nigerian army dey mess up these days
I tell you.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Danzakidakura(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2021
They will learn in the hard way. Buratai should go and burnt shakau house and kill his mother
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by zickyclef: 11:39am On Jan 26, 2021
DenreleDave:

Hold ur peace.. Mind ur biz..

you will just come to a public forum with your gay name and be talking rubbish, how is that minding of your business.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by PDJT: 11:43am On Jan 26, 2021
-The Fulani-sponsored Nigerian soldiers are really losers. No wonder Boko haram use their dead bodies as foot-mats.

-The spirit of the innocent they killed will torment them and their children forever! Isee!!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by EmekaA125(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
rigarmortis:

read the story oga, the ESN stay in the outskirts.

the army went to meet them.

they repelled the army.

the army shot at civilians....how is that blaming anybody.

are the civilians fighting the army?

you think ppl will complain if its ESN vs Army

NA are cowards.

you get it now?
U have said it all. ESN engaged them in fierce battle and they ran away after 2 soldiers fell slain. Cowards. They think ESN was created without being armed like IPOB. ESN is armed and Kanu controls the structure to protect SouthEast from malauding Fulani herdsmen menace.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by EmekaA125(m): 12:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:
Something is seriously wrong with Nigeria. The government is facing enemies from all tribes and regions. Hausa, Ibo and Yoruba all have problems with the same government, yet the government wants everyone to be forced to live together in 'one Nigeria'.
Can we all please kneel down and pray for 'one Nigeria'? We are all brothers and sisters, we can't be divided. This marriage is forever. Please lets pray for our great nation.
Prayer alone won't proffer solution to Nigeria's security problem. It's Igbo not Ibo though.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by MemoriesAndMe: 10:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
EmekaA125:

Prayer alone won't proffer solution to Nigeria's security problem. It's Igbo not Ibo though.
Thanks for the clarification. I had assumed some dialects in Igboland pronounce it as 'Ibo' and some do as 'Igbo' not sure if both words are used interchangeably, like I still don't know the difference between Hausa and Fulani - they are our Northern comrades to me. Glad you clarified, I was only referring to our eastern comrades, no offences.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by Kachi11061998(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
The worst Army you can fight against is an Army of Volunteer. They don't retreat, they don't surrender. Only if Nigeria Army will Understand.

They should go inside the Bush and search for ESN and stop burning people's shops in Orlu.
#ESNFOREVER
Re: Nigerian Soldiers After Engaging ESN Came To Town And Started Shooting Women by EmekaA125(m): 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
MemoriesAndMe:

Thanks for the clarification. I had assumed some dialects in Igboland pronounce it as 'Ibo' and some do as 'Igbo' not sure if both words are used interchangeably, like I still don't know the difference between Hausa and Fulani - they are our Northern comrades to me. Glad you clarified, I was only referring to our eastern comrades, no offences.
U are welcome. Thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) / Police Foiled Bomb Attack In Lagos / Governors Assemble Legal Team To Challenge Sovereign Wealth Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.