Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

China Flies 28 Warplanes Close To Taiwan In Early Test Of Biden's Foreign Policy - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Flies 28 Warplanes Close To Taiwan In Early Test Of Biden's Foreign Policy (2816 Views)

U.S Notified Russia Of Biden's Ukraine Visit (Photos) / China Deploys Nuclear Missiles, Tanks, Heavy Military Equipment To Taiwan Border / China Flies 19 Nuke Bombers and Fighter Jets Into Taiwan Air Space (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Flies 28 Warplanes Close To Taiwan In Early Test Of Biden's Foreign Policy by illicit(m): 6:49am On Jan 26, 2021
tsdarkside:

abegi park....
your way of thinkin unafrican.... nigerian army is build up against colonialists,not africans....

So if Ghana asked for war....

We will say no o, we don't fight neighbours

U are very funny
Re: China Flies 28 Warplanes Close To Taiwan In Early Test Of Biden's Foreign Policy by tsdarkside(m): 7:00am On Jan 26, 2021
illicit:

So if Ghana asked for war....

We will say no o, we don't fight neighbours

U are very funny

i dont think ghana has any interest to fight nigeria....
we wouldnt even take it serious sef....

i cant imagine nigeria going to war against ghana....
the only quarrel we had was about jollof rice,thats all....
Re: China Flies 28 Warplanes Close To Taiwan In Early Test Of Biden's Foreign Policy by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 26, 2021
Rugaria:

Two I guess, but they have maybe the biggest conventional weapon arsenal in the world. China can easily knock off satellites that control the GPS for instance, thereby disabling other countries ICBMs operations... What are we arguing about sef? China has not invaded Taiwan simply because of the west. Otherwise the Taiwanese stand no chance and they know.
The worst of all is that, Taiwan is within range of the PLA artillery.

1 Like

Re: China Flies 28 Warplanes Close To Taiwan In Early Test Of Biden's Foreign Policy by Tunde835(m): 8:29am On Jan 26, 2021
illicit:

When will we get to that level that we can oppress Togo at will
This guy cracks me up
Re: China Flies 28 Warplanes Close To Taiwan In Early Test Of Biden's Foreign Policy by Rugaria: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2021
BabaOwen:
The worst of all is that, Taiwan is within range of the PLA artillery.
Told you they are sitting ducks and they know... Toasts! Many PLA soldiers went into the military simply because of Japan, Hong Kong and Taiwan... This is not a country you and I know, where young clueless men go into the military hoping to get innvolved in a coup to become either governors, ministers or president someday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South African Scoring Cheap Political Points With Nigeria. / On This Day 29th August, 2005 Hurricane Katrina Hit U.S., Killed 2000(Photos) / Meet World Leaders That Are Homosexuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.