Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

He Kept Saying Sorry After Attempting To Rape Me Twice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Kept Saying Sorry After Attempting To Rape Me Twice (772 Views)

Did My Dressing Make Him Rape Me?help / A Niaraland Boy I Visit Almost Rape Me (see His Picture) / (advice For A Female Friend Of Mine)my Husband’s Brother Raped Me Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

He Kept Saying Sorry After Attempting To Rape Me Twice by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2011
PLEASE, I need your help before I go crazy. A married man with two kids has attempted to rape me twice in my house. He keeps saying he was sorry and goes back to repeat the act.

He has access to my house because he is close to my family. I can't tell anyone because they will not believe me.

Please, what do I do?

SOURCE:
http://odili.net/news/source/2011/apr/3/602.html
Re: He Kept Saying Sorry After Attempting To Rape Me Twice by xynerise: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2011
Anytime you see him coming to your house, you look for a knife to cut his kpekus. I call that self-defence. Or you wait untill he rapes you then you report to the Police bank sorry station. grin
Re: He Kept Saying Sorry After Attempting To Rape Me Twice by r231(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2011
^^^^^ ;d :d ;d :d ;d

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Word For Me? / What If? / To Only Women In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.