Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs (3934 Views)

Meet Intersex Man With Vagina And Intersex Woman With Penis (photos) / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / Intersex, Babalwa Speaks, Shows Off girlfriend(Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 26, 2021
Their pronouns are "They" ..

Ronie Nyasha Zuze is from Zimbambwe, was born with two organs but their father choose to raise them up as a boy, getting to the age of 15, their body started developing as a girl, started getting breasts, hips, voice didn't drop.

The father sent them away to avoid shame they will bring to him. So they went to another town to stay with their mother. When reaching there, the mother forced them to start living as a girl..

Ya, Nyasha was forced to start living as a girl due to the development of their body but Nyasha has always and still feels like a boy and Nyasha is 100% sexually attracted to women..

Because Nyasha still feels like a boy so while living as a girl they were forced to, they continued to behave like a boy but anyone seeing Nyasha, will think Nyasha is a tom-boy not knowing they are intersex born with two organs but identifies more as a male but body developed as a girl making it very complicated.

So when bullies accuse Nyasha of being lesbian tom-boy, Nyasha explains to them the difference between Intersex and homosexuality .

That's why i like intersex studies, who can judge us when we break all stereotypes of how a man or a woman should be?

Intersex is beautiful.

Read story and watch video here..
https://www.unaids.org/en/resources/presscentre/featurestories/2020/march/20200304_ronie-zuze

Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 26, 2021
More

Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Nobody: 4:31am On Jan 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 26, 2021
kiss
Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 26, 2021
... cool
Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Nobody: 5:02am On Jan 26, 2021
kiss
Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 26, 2021
Nyasha
Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by ShackWes(f): 5:52am On Jan 26, 2021
is that who is fûcking you?
Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 26, 2021
ShackWes:
is that who is fûcking you?
lol
Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by ShackWes(f): 5:56am On Jan 26, 2021
IntersexSherry:
lol
for you to tickle to this question then I got you there
enjoy your life babe

1 Like

Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 26, 2021
kiss
Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 26, 2021
Be bk ltr
Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by thesicilian: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2021
Calling one person "they" does not, has never, and will never make sense to me.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by meobizy(f): 7:12am On Jan 26, 2021
That's why i like intersex studies
Yet still aren’t confident in your own damned self. That guy looks good. Despite what nature threw his way one can tell he’s very confident.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by greenskittles: 7:19am On Jan 26, 2021
thesicilian:
Calling one person "they" does not, has never, and will never make sense to me.
What do you call a person when you don't know their gender? (See, I just did it. It's not that hard to understand). A few more examples for you:

Someone came into my house and they ate all my food.

Tell whoever is making noise that if they don't shut up they're going to be in trouble.

You use 'they' to refer to one person everyday, and I'm just going to assume you didn't realize it and are not just intentionally being bigoted. LGBT people in Nigeria get enough stick for being who they are because you guys claim that God didn't create them that way. But now some people still want to extend the same hate to Intersex people who CLEARLY were created the way they are by God, evident by their sexual organs/genit@lia.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Yahman1(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2021
Thanks for the Enlightenment.

People should learn to Understand that

All humans on Earth Came Unprepared neither anybody choosing his or her Path or Body type Pre-Birth

1 Like

Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by thesicilian: 9:51am On Jan 26, 2021
greenskittles:

What do you call a person when you don't know their gender? (See, I just did it. It's not that hard to understand). A few more examples for you:

Tell whoever is making noise that if they don't shut up they're going to be in trouble.

You use 'they' to refer to one person everyday, and I'm just going to assume you didn't realize it and are not just intentionally being bigoted. LGBT people in Nigeria get enough stick for being who they are because you guys claim that God didn't create them that way. But now some people still want to extend the same hate to Intersex people who CLEARLY were created the way they are by God, evident by their sexual organs/genit@lia.
I never said what you (the general public) are doing is bad or wrong. I said it doesn't make sense to me. Me. Personal. And trying to force me to change my mind by even going to the extent of accusing me of ignorance, bigotry or hatred towards the LGBTQ community is in itself paradoxical to the freedom of expression (in whatever form) that you preach, and a violation of my God given rights to my personal beliefs.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by obo389(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
Let's see how the organ looks like

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by AyewohGospel: 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Confusion Everywhere!
Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by SeeAfrica(m): 2:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
wahala no dey finish
Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
meobizy:

Yet still aren’t confident in your own damned self. That guy looks good. Despite what nature threw his way one can tell he’s very confident.
ya these one seek no validation from anyone. Live their life the way that makes them happy without caring what anyone thinks
Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
greenskittles:

preach more please.
Oil dey your head
Re: Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
Klinee:
Mumu does this person look like a man in your eye?
he refers to him as a man Because of his identity and not looks so the mumu is you.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! / Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. / My Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Rejected His Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.