Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians (3436 Views)

Breaking News!!! Nigerian Army Are Now Burning Ijaw Villages. ( Photos)!!! / Army Arrests Ikonso’s Second-In-Command During IPOB, ESN Raid In Abia / Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by valenu(m): 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
After the gruesome killing of innocent civilians today in Orlu, Imo State. We are getting another reliable information that Nigerian Army are preparing air raid in Orlu, targeting churches & other civilian populated areas. We are calling the attention of the world.

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Which kin useless propaganda be this. If you IPOB members think say all this kin lie go work... Then you're all wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Nairalandwizerd(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fulani Army will be put to shame

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by valenu(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
That is the only thing the failed Nigerian army knows how to do best - intimidating unarmed civilians.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Nairalandwizerd(m): 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
BabaOwen:
Which kin useless propaganda be this. If you IPOB members think say all this kin lie go work... Then you're all wrong.
we are both Yorubas but you are a Yoruba Muslim while am a xtian. You are a disgrace to my tribe.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by valenu(m): 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
They should go to the bush and do their air raids. Leave civilians out of this. But wait oo, armies in Bornu, do they leave the bokoharam guys to fight civilians in Bornu? I have never heard such. That is to tell u how evil minded the failed Nigerian government is. The Fulani controlled army wants to seize this opportunity to reduce the population of the Igbo's so they can easily fulanize? Hehe! It can't work.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Optional09: 12:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
BabaOwen:

So all the dead bodies of women and children we see on the street is propaganda, the video of military men killing civilians going around is propaganda too. I think there is a poop in your head

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by valenu(m): 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
Optional09:

So all the dead bodies of women and children we see on the street is propaganda, the video of military men killing civilians going around is propaganda too. I think there is a poop in your head
Baba is one them, don't mind him

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Bonesking(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Thunder fire IPOB. Orlu has rejected the idiots. We’ve given Kanu and his boys 24hrs and go to Afara-Ukwu. Orlu has been a peaceful zone. Any animal trying to foment trouble in our villages will understand the language of our people.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by helinues: 1:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Kudejo: 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
IPOB propaganda is a cancer in this country that needs to be rooted out

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Sctests: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2021
All Igbo intelligentsia should wake up and write to the UN, ICC and world powers.
They should also write to President Biden and ask him to block Trump's sale of Super Tucanos to this fulani muslim terrorists parading as Nigeria Army.

Biden is catholic, the biggest catholics in Nigeria are the Igbo. We have a common ground there.

This murderous fulani government does not have a monopoly of violence. Seek the intervention of higher powers and deal decisively with buhari and fulani terrorist brothers in power.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by jamiudinho(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
we are both Yorubas but you are a Yoruba Muslim while am a xtian. You are a disgrace to my tribe.
same here me mumu
Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by ChimaAdeoye: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
Let them bomb and kill innocent Igbos just because they want to fight ESN. Meanwhile, nobody is fighting HISBAH or even the world known terrorist organization ! Miyetti Allah.

In the end, they will help more people rally to ESN support and the fight will clearly be against Fulani Vs. Igbo. I still don't know why Fulani is asking for a war with Igbos over occupation of Igbo farmlands? This too much confidence they have on a military solution to every dispute will be their undoing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Sctests: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2021
BabaOwen:

You see why I detest yorubas, when you see injustice against others, you celebrate. But when the same injustice is hammered on your coneskulls, you start looking for allies and other tribes in the south to unite with you and fight the infirmity you brought upon yourselves.

E go soon reach your turn again. Your cries will be music to my ears as usual. grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Charmingrascal(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:

He can't be Yoruba, he must be one demented soul.

Yorubas are smart

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by userlucky: 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Bonesking:
Thunder fire IPOB. Orlu has rejected the idiots. We’ve given Kanu and his boys 24hrs and go to Afara-Ukwu. Orlu has been a peaceful zone. Any animal trying to foment trouble in our villages will understand the language of our people.
Stop the nonsense, you are not from the south east.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sctests:

You see why I destest yorubas, when you see injustice against others, you celebrate. But when the same injustice is hammered on your coneskulls, you start looking for allies and other tribes in the south to unite with you and fight the infirmity you brought upon yourselves.

E go soon reach your turn again.
Lol grin

I happy say my comment pain you bro grin
Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
Lol grin

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by pquaver(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sctests:
All Igbo intelligentsia should wake up and write to the UN, ICC and world powers.
They should also write to President Biden and ask him to block Trump's sale of Super Tucanos to this fulani muslim terrorists parading as Nigeria Army.

Biden is catholic, the biggest catholics in Nigeria are the Igbo. We have a common ground there.

This murderous fulani government does have a monopoly of voilence. Seek the intervention of higher powers.

You better wake up from your slumber. He who brings the ant infested firewood to his house muß be ready for the visit of the lizard. I am sure you are igbo.. You should understand that else ego ejiri luoo nne furu okporo.
Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Idiot sympathy seekers, should u mention church to get people's attention?
All your social media hype won't do good to you but damages.
I'm very much sure those people don't know what they're playing with at all. They're playing with fire!
Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Bonesking(m): 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
userlucky:
Stop the nonsense, you are not from the south east.
Clown. So I must be an IPOB lunatic to prove my Igbonness. Your village people must have sold your brains for sawdust.

I as a proud Nwafor Orlu speak for my people, not you and the other fraudster from Afara-Ukwu. You’ve been warned already to pack and leave to wherever you clowns came from. Any animal still forming ESN in Orlu will understand the music.
Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Sctests: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
BabaOwen:
Lol grin

I happy say my comment pain you bro grin

My dear brother, E no fit pain me reach as e dey your ewedu people wey fulani dey inseminate with emiratized semen for Illorin. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Bonesking(m): 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
Kudejo:
IPOB propaganda is a cancer in this country that needs to be rooted out
Exactly. It needs to be rooted out completely. Beginning from the extradition of the clown hiding in London.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
valenu:
They should go to the bush and do their air raids. Leave civilians out of this. But wait oo, armies in Bornu, do they leave the bokoharam guys to fight civilians in Bornu? I have never heard such. That is to tell u how evil minded the failed Nigerian government is. The Fulani controlled army wants to seize this opportunity to reduce the population of the Igbo's so they can easily fulanize? Hehe! It can't work.
That's why I always say you're ill inform and know nothing abt BH fight that's why you're hyping some idiots with toy guns.
When Boko Haram insurgents were hiding behind civilians in Maiduguri and attack army, NA started killing all youths in Maiduguri, they imposed curfew and started house-to-house search. When they find young men between 16-40 they killed them in front of their families. These massacre continued for long and was alarming to the extent that Bornu elders asked army for restraint and promised to fish them out, that was the end of Boko Haram in Maiduguri, they all relocated to Sambisa and Sambisa forest is as big as Imo and Anambra states combined.
Let me tell u that's the reason why NA and Amnesty International are at loggerhead till now because of that massacre and I guess this format is awaiting the WAILERS in that Orlu LG.
Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by hollah123: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sctests:

You see why I destest yorubas, when you see injustice against others, you celebrate. But when the same injustice is hammered on your coneskulls, you start looking for allies and other tribes in the south to unite with you and fight the infirmity you brought upon yourselves.

E go soon reach your turn again. Your cries will music to my ears as usual. grin
oga calm down, ESN is on ground so no shaking now.
At least ESN killed 5 zoo soldiers yesterday so they will kill more again today so no cause for alarm.
Zoogeria soldiers no reach now
Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by hollah123: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sctests:

This murderous fulani government does not have a monopoly of violence. Seek the intervention of higher powers and deal decisively with buhari and fulani terrorist brothers in power.
gidgiddy, officialgarri, Eastlink, proeast2, hammervj,FSU....was this not the same question I asked u people yesterday

Hope if it's time to account for soldiers killed,hope u won't start writing to FIFA?

u people are just too emotional,u act without thinking about d implications of your actions.so the same people that boasted of how they killed 5 soldiers yesterday are now planning of writing to NFA?
Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Irukkanews: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has sacked all service Chiefs and has reappointed new staff see the tweet made .

"I have accepted the immediate resignation of the Service Chiefs, and their retirement from service. I thank them all for their overwhelming achievements in our efforts at bringing enduring peace to Nigeria, and wish them well in their future endeavours."

All Service Chief Staff has been replaced as stated by the president, see the tweet below.

I have also appointed new Service Chiefs, to replace the retired officers:

Major-General Leo Irabor, Chief of Defence Staff

Major-General I. Attahiru, Chief of Army Staff

Rear Admiral A.Z Gambo, Chief of Naval Staff

Air-Vice Marshal I.O Amao, Chief of Air Staff.

Re: Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians by Eastlink(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
hollah123:
gidgiddy, officialgarri, Eastlink, proeast2, hammervj,FSU....was this not the same question I asked u people yesterday

Hope if it's time to account for soldiers killed,hope u won't start writing to FIFA?

u people are just too emotional,u act without thinking about d implications of your actions.so the same people that boasted of how they killed 5 soldiers yesterday are now planning of writing to NFA?
Stop tagging me with the IPOB clowns. I’ve made my stance that IPOB is a cancer to Ndigbo and must be flushed. My only concern is for the innocent indigenes who are victimsof the bloodbath.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Safety Commission, MAN Signs MoU On Safety Standards / 2023: Rescue Nigeria Mission Holds Townhall Meeting In Kano For Yahaya Bello / Peter Obi: SIEMENS Is Doing In Nigeria What It Did In Egypt. Your Trip Was Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.