Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,539 members, 7,865,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow (26115 Views)

DJ Switch: The IPOB Miscreant / DJ Switch To Canadian Parliament: How Soldiers Shot At Us At Lekki Toll Gate / Gbolahan Macjob: DJ Switch Should Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by ceaser: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Teaser4:
Buhari sef na cow...

In another news... Dis na the "6-idiots" wey dey run SW... You see that apari omo yakuba.. Na complete mumu....

How about that useless guy in red cap and brown outfit?

He has some unrealistic presidential ambition.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by VULCAN(m): 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2021
Dumb post and dumb likers

thebosstrevor1:
This Ipob member called dj switch always have an opinion on Nigeria from her hiding place.

The endsar fabrications she orchestrated destroyed her career now she is somewhere typing in depression.

Dj switch is an ipob member, she is loyal to Nnamdi kanu, she wants the break up of Nigeria but Nigeria is bigger than her.

No career, nothing.

Anyway, The only reason Nigerians in the south hate Buhari is because he is Muslim and he is fulani.

One Nigeria
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Teaser4(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
ceaser:

How about that useless guy in red cap and brown outfit?

He has some unrealistic presidential ambition.
nah why I tag em 6-idiots
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by flokii: 8:48pm On Jan 26, 2021
What is this f00lish Ipob wh0re saying? cos you destroyed Lagos and escaped to your hiding place, you think you're now celeb.

No be una fault sha.. Yoruba to fi aye osi gba yin ni.
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Seyzcham91(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
i'm with you on every front!
ena5four:
I Am Yoruba
My Religion Is Humanity
Neither Christain Nor Muslim

I Support:
-Sunday Igboho
-IPOB
-Nnamdi Kanu
-All Endsars Protesters
-Medias That Don't Hide The Truths

And I Support Dicotomizing
Of Nigeria And I Also Support And Believe In One Nigeria (If It's Going To Make Our Coming Generation Feel Safe And Secure).

I Don't Know About You!
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Ukeme8: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This Ipob member called dj switch always have an opinion on Nigeria from her hiding place.

The endsar fabrications she orchestrated destroyed her career now she is somewhere typing in depression.

Dj switch is an ipob member, she is loyal to Nnamdi kanu, she wants the break up of Nigeria but Nigeria is bigger than her.

No career, nothing.

Anyway, The only reason Nigerians in the south hate Buhari is because he is Muslim and he is fulani.

One Nigeria

You last common sense seriously.

Being a Muslim and a fulani and lacking in intelligence, he is a failure and lack good governance. A ruler and not a leader. Terrible.

You so terrible if that's all you can say. Is he the only Muslim or fulani who has ever rule this country? But so bad history will never say any good thing about him.
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Hussainmaaji: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
DJ switch again? No wonder she said soldiers killed 78 protesters at Lekki tollgate, no single blood stain on the ground

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Solatium(m): 9:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
drinoayo:
Nigerian entertainer, DJ Switch has reacted to the recent reports of attacks in the country which has led to an outcry both online and offline, Igbere TV reports.

In a tweet she shared, DJ Switch said "it is becoming clear that the value of human life in Nigeria is less than that of a cow"

The entertainer also scored the Buhari-led administration zero.

She tweeted;

https://twitter.com/dj_switchaholic/status/1353792375689256961?s=20

This wan sha wan bring herself to our conciousness again.
Nobody go reply you,na frustrations go kill u
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by MikeofKd(m): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Honestly Nigeria is a nightmare we all trying hard to survive ,but I know dis for sure ,this country needs redemption and we wouldn't achieve that by only highlighting the proficient issues of this country we need to fight for true democracy until then Nigeria would grow from bad to worse over and over again.
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by harmony75: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
it's our faults we voted baba cow to rule humans �
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by onyeomanono24(f): 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
Where is the lie

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by EM123: 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria
thunder thunder thunder please where are you ? Come and do your work in this one nigeria brothers life.
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by femi4: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
fourboys:
I don't completely like this girl but she is so on point... leaving this country is a must... Baba God, all my close friends don run finish e remain me.. pls show ur face
She doesn't need your like. You are insignificant figure
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by GetMeRight: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
RichDad1:
This Benson Switch should better face his DJ job. If government reason your matter, you’ll know being a government critics no be child’s play.
They can tag UN, US, EU all they want, nothing will come out of it.
What is happening in Uganda is a pointer that all the aforementioned cannot do Jack to a sovereign state because of one person.

You are on point. If that's in any way possible, they would have rescued Nigeria from the iron grip of Sanni Abacha and rescued MKO Abiola from detention.
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by GetMeRight: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ukeme8:

You last common sense seriously.
Being a Muslim and a fulani and lacking in intelligence, he is a failure and lack good governance. A ruler and not a leader. Terrible.

You so terrible if that's all you can say. Is he the only Muslim or fulani who has ever rule this country? But so bad history will never say any good thing about him.

That's where you are wrong. Buhari is greater than all the three presidents who had governed before him combined together because, he has done so much. You may be blind by hatred not to see it but who cares? History will remember the modern rail lines, airports upgrade, 2nd Niger bridge, revamping of the Nigerian military arsenals, reduction of Nigeria on importation of goods and services and numerous social welfare packages flying around. Buhari's legacies are just numerous, you can only see if open your heart.
Don't forget the disappearance of fuel scarcity with was the gifts from the three successive PDP administrations of a course of 16 years.

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by TONIOI: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria

Plz short up ur mouth if u dont have anything to say , will u die if u see d truth and say it ? it also shows dat u ur self value cow more dan human lives with dis rubbish u just said , learn to grow some brain .
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by omofela85(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
There best lyrics is.. adupe malu oku eniyan loku malu oku.. we thank God it wasn't our cow that die rather it's human being that die
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by smith1985(m): 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
Though she is right but I think she wants to become an activist after realizing she is a failure in her DJ career and perhaps wants to use the endsars saga to trend and crave for national attention.
Like I said earlier she is right, this present government gives no damn recognition to life, they care less about the value on human life that's why their fulani mercenaries are killing and maiming freely with impunity.
I pray in 2023 we rise up and make use of our vote wisely and bundled APC out of this nation.

same way u did in 2019 abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by tunize(m): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
Beremx:
Nonsense and Ingredients. Once again, focus on the message and leave the messenger out of your madness.Is there anything she has said that isn’t true? You that have a career, you’re nobody!
Hahahahaha word!
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Pedyson: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
That guy na coward...
Beremx:
Nonsense and Ingredients. Once again, focus on the message and leave the messenger out of your madness.Is there anything she has said that isn’t true? You that have a career, you’re nobody!
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Iykoto86(m): 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria
why are you guys so particular about nigerian brake up ,i for one voted Buhari and by doing so i betrayed my tribe.imagine if buhari was half of what we hoped for . A true patriot he will never be . He is the most tribalistic fool ever to rule this country. Fulanis don fall hand sha. Time will tell.
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Iykoto86(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2021
ena5four:
I Am Yoruba
My Religion Is Humanity

I Support:
-Sunday Igboho
-IPOB
-Nnamdi Kanu
-All Endsars Protesters

Of Nigeria And I Also Support And Believe In One Nigeria (If It's Going To Make Our Coming Generation Feel Safe And Secure).

I Don't Know About You!
increase the f...kin volume bro.loving this.
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by cooooooks(m): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2021
How many Nigerian citizens value their own lives?

People who don't value their own lives will not value someone else's.
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by femianski: 12:23am On Jan 27, 2021
Nomorelove:
Depression wants to finish me
What's the problem
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Nomorelove: 12:43am On Jan 27, 2021
femianski:

What's the problem
So many life issues. It's exhausting. I can't even begin mentioning them. Thanks for asking
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by favour32(m): 1:23am On Jan 27, 2021
th1:

No career, nothing.

One Nigeria
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by Neoteny(m): 3:10am On Jan 27, 2021
Beremx:

How do you separate the messenger who originates the message from the message so originated?
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by fourboys: 3:39am On Jan 27, 2021
femi4:
She doesn't need your like. You are insignificant figure
still better Dan all ur family combined
Re: DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow by OyinO: 7:55am On Jan 27, 2021
ena5four:
I Am Yoruba
My Religion Is Humanity

I Support:
-Sunday Igboho
-IPOB
-Nnamdi Kanu
-All Endsars Protesters

I Don't Know About You!

Greatest quote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Adeosun Suspended Gwarzo For Not Stopping Oando Forensic Audit’ - DailyTrust / PDP Primary Election: Hoodlums Attack Policemen, Set Van Ablaze In Delta (Photo) / Senate Under Pressure Over Ngige, Amaechi, Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.