Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,119 members, 7,863,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West (36307 Views)

Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by yamunla(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
flokii:
Yorubas have a saying that.. 'bi iku ile o ba pani, tode o le ri ni pa'.

Gani Adams is right to some extent, we have saboteurs enriching themselves illicitly amongst us and some are doing it for political ambitions.

Amotekun is here to stay in South West. Any hater who doesn't feel okay can go to hell.

Yorubas need to look into Igbo matter before they turn another Fulani case for us. Most of them born and bred in SW are using our language to mock and cause problem for us. Yoruba ronu!

hmnnnnn

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by YorubaPrince: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:
He may be right in some sense. One of them is currently in Ekiti

But Gani knows this before now, he is only talking cos Sunday took his shine in Oyo.

Exactly! angry
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by dalass(f): 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Marine54:
Afanja has been backstabbing each other since 1815

Says a marine spirit grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 26, 2021
Balkan:
grin Yoruba are their worst enemies.
they live treacherous life.
Keep hiding and under playing your problems

History never lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
Some things will never change.

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by flokii: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
sulasa07:

I hate it when people try to hide things under the name of religion,we should focus about the truth

They are very useless and cunny.. they think they can pitch Yorubas against one another and penetrate to push their evil agenda in South West.

Yoruba is one, whether Christian, Muslim or traditionalist.
We say no to religious fanatism and intolerance.
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by PenSniper: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2021
I finger Fayemi and MURIC mad dog.
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by MT: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
Gani Adams should shut up. Aare Onakankanfo that is meaningless and powerless.
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2021
Ezeama400:
I thought Yourubas love each other ?
sad sad
Are you sure You forgot about Afonja so soon.

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Blackdisciple(m): 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

Traitors are always in every tribe. If Hausa no get traitors they won't lead Fulani to conquer their cities.

If Igbo no get traitors as leaders... Soldiers won't be killing their youths like nothing is happening and the leaders looked the other way.

Soldiers are in orlu in imo and the gov ordered curfew just like in oyigbo.

True talk.

Traitors will die a miserable death
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by yorubarere: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
yamunla:

as yorubas we dont carry religion for head..I av cousins that are muslim and I am a christian
I have Muslim friends and families. They think Yoruba can't tolerate like them. It is very funny tho.
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by yorubarere: 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Blackdisciple:

True talk.

Traitors will die a miserable death
Yes o.
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by uBuNiT: 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yoruba hates fellow Yoruba. Hepos
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by socialmerchant: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Unlock all your network locked iPhones instantly with this special SIM card. No chip required.

Contact 08164289885 for more info.

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by VirginFinder: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
I think Gani Adams will be better off keeping quiet that spewing trash after trash.

He is now a government agent and no longer relevant to us.

There is no tribe that does not have 5th columnists cum saboteurs.
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by bigfish3k: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

Fayemi na Muslim ba? Where do Igbos boys see Yoruba Muslims sef? We are one and same. Na nairaland I deh see Yoruba Muslims from people who doesn't know jack about us.
Tell that to MURIC

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
You see SE and SW,their leaders hate their people.They can do anything to please the Caliphate.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by BabaO2: 9:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
This gani Adam is a very wrong person to be appointed the are ona kakanfo. Must he water down the fight to eliminate the animalistic Fulanis from yoruba land? Truly, I don't believe gani adamu is a real yoruba man but from nupe, how alaafin made this fundamental mistake is too worrisome

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by bigfish3k: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

We are one. We respect each others. That is why I am surprised Igbo are championing divisions in Yoruba land. It makes me laugh.

Maybe they want to politically blackmail the Christians among us to join them since they are the ones signing that Yoruba Muslim are loyal to the north. They too want loyalists cheesy

NOTE: I am a Christian and I am not more or less a Yoruba than Muslims here
Tell that to MURIC

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by chaloskyx: 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
FROM WHAT I HEARED GANI ADAMS IS NOT EVEN YORUBA HIS PARENTS ARE FROM NUPE SO YOU BEETER BELIVE HIM AT YOUR OWN PERIL HES NOTHING BUT A MOLE IN THE CAMP OF THE SW
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by IgOga(m): 9:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
So the so called Aare is blaming Yorubas for the insecurity. How low can the sellout go.

Now that Sunday Igboho evicted Fulani Mr toothless Aare is blaming the people he is meant to be protecting.

Gani Adams is just like Afonja....sell your people to Fulani....blame your people for Fulani crimes....appease Buhari until they come for your wife and children

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by putin2: 9:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Imagine a tribe that Sele their land and their faith .even na Fulani give them their name.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Web2020: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
This man call Adam or OPC is as useless as a dead lion. When ever a man keep telling you not to take his calmness as a weakness just know that he is weak. Brave men are known for action not talk. Take Israel for instance, when enemy kill one Israeli, the enemy will lost 1000 before talking of resolution. That is how real men behave. OPC that everyone use to dread before is now there like a dead lion. Enemy is invading your land you still keep talking without action. You don't act without consultation. Who are you consulting, politicians, okey.

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by bigfish3k: 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
flokii:

Gani Adams is right to some extent, we have saboteurs enriching themselves illicitly amongst us and some are doing it for political ambitions.

Amotekun is here to stay in South West. Any hater who doesn't feel okay can go to hell.

Yorubas need to look into Igbo matter before they turn another Fulani case for us. Most of them born and bred in SW are using our language to mock and cause problem for us. Yoruba ronu!
Mumu
Name the problem igbos are causing
You want to digress

I know that since three days now that there hasn't been any igbo and yoruba online fight.
You are not happy about it

Every body is united against your fulani moon sighters. Live with it. Mtchew

Yeye MURIC member

6 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by mukthar2000(m): 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yoruba with their betrayed life style, the way they betrayed MKO ABIOLA , still the same way they want to betrayed Tununbu. Omo YORUBS RONUOOOO
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by hush15: 9:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

But Gani knows this before now, he is only talking cos Sunday took his shine in Oyo.

Are you mindin the ceremonial statue of an aare!
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by flokii: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
bigfish3k:

Mumu
Name the problem igbos are causing
You want to digress

I know that since three days now that there hasn't been any igbo and yoruba online fight.
You are not happy about it

Every body is united against your fulani moon sighters. Live with it. Mtchew

Yeye MURIC member

Remember Adeyinka's grandson and the notice to your people in Yorubaland??

Your cup is getting full already, continue..
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by MakeWeTalk: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

Only on the internet.. in real life... a yoruba man can kill you if you open a (pure water) shop next to his own (pure water) shop..
Wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Web2020: 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
flokii:

Igbo is the one that went to burn down obogho house, abi?Yorubas will carried Igbos matter on their head sota, they will not no when enemy will consume them. Jealous and racist set of human. Who God has bless no man can course. God has already blessed Igbos, no amount of jealousy can change that. Jealousy is the root cause of hatred.

5 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Emyogalanya: 9:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

muric is the culprit

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by raymond0123: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
yoruba are architect of there problems they have never experienced war in there life that's why they still behave like a baby

2 Likes

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by flokii: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Web2020:
Igbo is the one that went to burn down obogho house, abi?Yorubas will carried Igbos matter on their head sota, they will not no when enemy will consume them. Jealous and racist set of human. Who God has bless no man can course. God has already blessed Igbos, no amount of jealousy can change that. Jealousy is the root cause of hatred.

Don't worry, we'll soon open register for you people like the herders since you can't stay in your region and develop it.

We don't want outsiders to take what rightfully belongs to coming Yoruba generations in Yorubaland. It's a tough call we must heed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Abapower Is Overcharging Me / Total Blackout As Power Generation Falls To 0 MW / Sadiq Yusuf, Precious Nwakacha Slain Greenfield University Students Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.