Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,778 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) (73318 Views)

Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff / AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff / Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by FireTheMods: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Nice one
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by Sirmwill: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Teeacom:
F

Fu ck! cheesy
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by musb92yahooco: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2021
Baba goslow has finally responded he know the right thing to do he'll not do it at the right time
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by ikdaddy01(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
I meet you
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by zoedew: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
petirin
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by tamunobello: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Good luck to you
fergie001:
AVM Amao was the Chairman of the Nigerian Air Force 53rd Anniversary Celebration Committee in 2017.

He was [url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/arms-probe-naf-redeploys-detained-ojuawo-65-others/%3famp=1]formerly [/url] the Deputy Theatre Commander OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE and later redeployed as the Director of Policy at HQ NAF.

He was in January 2020 appointed as the Chief of Policy and Plans (COPP).

SOURCE
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by ShawnT(m): 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2021
Congrats Boss
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by wink2015(m): 5:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
This is the one that replaced the AVM Sadique.
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by yemmight(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
Good record. Unlike the first Aboki they introduced. This one has gone round, Hailed from Oshogbo, but was born in Enugu started his education in Kaduna.
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by BarrElChapo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Racoon:
Brilliant record! Well deserved! When you see people who know their unions, they're always unmistakable.

Onions you wanted to say ?
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by Spooby: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Oshe...ex command Kaduna alumni
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by President99: 5:03pm On Jan 26, 2021
Igbo man from Enugu
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by customstreet: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
Congratulation my name sake. Please do your work diligently and be loyal to the country. Congratulation to every Isiaka whether dead or alive

1. Isiaka Ajumobi
2. Isiaka Adeleke
3. Isiaka Oyetola
4. Isiaka Gboyega
God bless u all, God bless everybody and God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by wellsaid2: 5:04pm On Jan 26, 2021
We see u
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by manitoba(m): 5:05pm On Jan 26, 2021
If you can't surpass AVM Sadique record please don't low ball. All the best Boss.
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by BlueAir: 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin see painment.chai I wan cry for u sha grin
NORSIYK:
Anyways I wasn't surprised about boo.hari's appointment.
Any Igbo person expecting boo.hari to appoint Igbo man as one of the service chiefs is practically ignoramus.

Boo.hari hatred for the Igbos is like the hatred Hitler had for the Jews.

As for me I don't expect anything good from boo.hari, so I ain't disappointed
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by Racoon(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
BarrElChapo:
Onions you wanted to say ?
Yes sir.Thanks for the correction.
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by Buffalo2(m): 5:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
Pound every inch of ground in sambisa and ur name will be written in gold for ever
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by zedegit: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2021
Perhaps his mum is igbo. Isiaka is not an Afonja name.

Buhari wanted to please the west and South East with 1 stone.
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by TheAviator: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2021
The5DME:
He does not deserve the position.

Why did say so?
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by juman(m): 5:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
Muslim married to a Christian.
Yoruba for you.
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by kapelvej: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
After university in India, cam back to attend kaduna polytechnique. No wonder we are were we are were we

1 Like

Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by BlackSpanner: 5:11pm On Jan 26, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Omo Yoruba..

The man is even due for retirement sef..

Very true!! If he was commissioned an officer in 1986, he is already 35 years on the job.

Which way Naija

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by tyup(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2021
BlueAir:
grin see painment.chai I wan cry for u sha grin

grin grin
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by onuman: 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2021
fergie001:
AVM Amao was the Chairman of the Nigerian Air Force 53rd Anniversary Celebration Committee in 2017.

He was [url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/arms-probe-naf-redeploys-detained-ojuawo-65-others/%3famp=1]formerly [/url] the Deputy Theatre Commander OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE and later redeployed as the Director of Policy at HQ NAF.

He was in January 2020 appointed as the Chief of Policy and Plans (COPP).

SOURCE

It’s like those posting these believe that Nigeria is under military government.
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by onuman: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
NORSIYK:
Any Igbo person expecting boo.hari to appoint Igbo man as one of the service chiefs is practically ignoramus.

The Othman Danfodio of the 21st Century for Arewa is still fighting the civil war he fought more than 50 years ago. Why would he appoint Igbo who nearly deprived him of proceeds from crude oil through Biafra?
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by thatigboman: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
Igbo no dey millitary or what?
600 years loading
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by lifenija: 5:18pm On Jan 26, 2021
fish things n associated with bird things

1 Like

Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by RoRoo: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by BigDawsNet: 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
God bless Nigeria Airfoce
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
thatigboman:
Igbo no dey millitary or what?
600 years loading
Is this one not Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC Reacts To Attempt To Bomb Living Faith Church, Mocks CAN / Niger-Delta Avengers Bomb NNPC Warri Pipeline Heavily Guarded By Military / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.