Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) (73364 Views)

Profile Of AVM Hassan Bala Abubakar, Chief Of Air Staff / AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff / Buhari Sacks NEMA DG, Maihaja, Appoints AVM Muhammed As Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by Bukden16(m): 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
celeiyke:

The CDS is Igbo
Edo
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by BSdetector: 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
celeiyke:

The CDS is Igbo

He is Delta and irabor is more of an Edo name.
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by BSdetector: 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
NORSIYK:
Anyways I wasn't surprised about boo.hari's appointment.
Any Igbo person expecting boo.hari to appoint Igbo man as one of the service chiefs is practically ignoramus.

Boo.hari hatred for the Igbos is like the hatred Hitler had for the Jews.

As for me I don't expect anything good from boo.hari, so I ain't disappointed

5%ers are irrelevant mofos
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by Oracleforce: 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2021
Fulani -oshogbo man...
I can see that southeast and south-south is missing in the leadership of Nigeria armed forces...

We are doomed in this Buhari era
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by Dansuqi: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2021
Oracleforce:
Fulani -oshogbo man...
I can see that southeast and south-south is missing in the leadership of Nigeria armed forces...

We are doomed in this Buhari era

Where is lucky irabor from
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2021
He wss enlisted into force on 1984 which is. 36 yr a u kidding me
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by SexytorresE(f): 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2021
What will I gain from reading this long Epistles? undecided
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by samwillyco1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2021
Congratulations on your appointment Sir, use your office well, without fear or favor.

How many years did he still have to serve as law demand from him.
1986 - 2021 is how many years? and how many months did he still have to serve before retirement .
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by ikennamadu1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2021
the man suppose done retire naaa ... kilode
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by hybridblood07(m): 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2021
How is he due for retirement Sir?
ImmaculateJOE:
Omo Yoruba..

The man is even due for retirement sef..
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by Harry81(m): 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yeye people...
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by tishbite41(m): 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2021
NORSIYK:

He's not
afonja, stay far away!
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by celeiyke: 10:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
BSdetector:

He is Delta and irabor is more of an Edo name.

Please what is his town name?
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by Dansuqi: 1:10am On Jan 27, 2021
samwillyco1:
Congratulations on your appointment Sir, use your office well, without fear or favor.

How many years did he still have to serve as law demand from him.
1986 - 2021 is how many years? and how many months did he still have to serve before retirement .

Till December and his tenure will be extended like them buratai till 2023
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by onoja12: 1:14am On Jan 27, 2021
who vetted this people, they always have a way of making the presidency look bad, this officer also, is above his service year, he should be heading for retirement not been made chief

fergie001:
AVM Amao was the Chairman of the Nigerian Air Force 53rd Anniversary Celebration Committee in 2017.

He was [url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/arms-probe-naf-redeploys-detained-ojuawo-65-others/%3famp=1]formerly [/url] the Deputy Theatre Commander OPERATION LAFIYA DOLE and later redeployed as the Director of Policy at HQ NAF.

He was in January 2020 appointed as the Chief of Policy and Plans (COPP).

SOURCE
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by sirwhyteB(m): 2:06am On Jan 27, 2021
Another Muslim

Nigeria is not one

SAY NO TO ONE NIGERIA
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by updatechange(m): 2:09am On Jan 27, 2021
Racoon:
Brilliant record! Well deserved! When you see people who know their onions, they're always unmistakable.

Which one is onions?? Its onus Biko.
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by BSdetector: 10:02am On Jan 27, 2021
celeiyke:

Please what is his town name?

Your people have already expressed disappointment for non inclusion of them.

https://www.nairaland.com/6385156/buharis-service-chiefs-nwodo-disappointed
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by TheAviator: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
juman:

His name is isiaka.
Mean that he converted.

I don't know if he converted or not. What I know is that he is a very committed member of Winners Chapel.
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by Emmachudi(m): 9:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nice portfolio.
But ,,,,,,,,,,,
Post graduate diploma from a polytechnic ����
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by tyup(m): 8:19am On Nov 30, 2021
zedegit:
Perhaps his mum is igbo. Isiaka is not an Afonja name.

Buhari wanted to please the west and South East with 1 stone.

grin grin
Re: Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) by tyup(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2021
kapelvej:
After university in India, cam back to attend kaduna polytechnique. No wonder we are were we are were we

grin grin

Nawa for you o. Poly offers more practical knowledge than Uni na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Over 40 Cars Recovered From Ex-Governor Matawalle / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.