Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' (50967 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Prinzstan(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

Can’t you wake them up today?

This man Biko continue your Yahoo boy’s business inside water

Don’t fool ur self trying to play God

Meanwhile this Anambra people self... From Father Edeh, to Father Mbaka, to Indaboski now Onyeze Jesus, plus many others that are still disgracing themselves and putting food in that boy’s mouth called Freeze abi Freezer

You all should go and rest... Hell fire awaits you

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
......Mumu deputy Jesus..Ewu
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Tinax(f): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Arrangee dead bodies.... the more you look the less you see....Ndi ara angry
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by PurestBoy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
He should come Ibadan and heal my friend Gatuso
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by pacespot(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Stomach infrastructure pastors undecided
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Kirigidi(m): 12:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What a miracle we are witnessing in this age, a pastor is about waking many Lazaruses, point of correction Okoro's from the dead, are they going to be drugs peddlers killed by police or those beheaded by Indonesia authority.

All in all, its going to be a great feat for the religion of Christianity, an African pastor doing what Bible said Jesus did.
Islamic man why not focus on what the Arabian pedophilia agent of the devil taught you to follow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by MERCHANDISER: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Miner13:
Anambra Weed no be child play
Ah swear
All these odumejes and his likes are seriously into drugs. Even his members are not left out.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Oshokalo: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
u know wetin they vex me,Muslims go dey use this kind eye they look Christians same way Christians dey use same eye they look Muslims as book haram
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by streetsoldier1(m): 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

Meanwhile this Anambra people self... From Father Edeh, to Father Mbaka, to Indaboski now Onyeze Jesus, plus many others that are still disgracing themselves and putting food in that boy’s mouth called Freeze abi Freezer

I HOPE I MADE noSENSE

Wetin do father edeh?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by greypencils: 12:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
The belly alone tells me all I need to know
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by holywind(m): 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
this wan don start, why wait for a specific day? why not start going from one mortuary to another waking dead people, or at least go into the hospitals and start mass healing? arrangee things loading.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by koning: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

Meanwhile this Anambra people self... From Father Edeh, to Father Mbaka,] to Indaboski now Onyeze Jesus, plus many others that are still disgracing themselves and putting food in that boy’s mouth called Freeze abi Freezer

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Never you mention renowned Catholic Charismatic renewal reverend fathers in the same sentence with these 419 pastors. This Onyeze fool is nothing but a failed criminal. Who are the i.diots that attend such churhes.

The dead bodies he will raise on the 28th have already been prepared. Bunch of clowns.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Princerichi0(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
I don't know if any one notice the camera man withdrawing when he was about to name the wand in his hand. Camera man no won take chances at all. Lol grin grin cheesy
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Vidsolution79: 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
Scam alert ....beware.. Biko
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by MERCHANDISER: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents regarding Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have come to understand that pastors are not perfect like we make them to be. I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state that Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and his love for casual outfits. Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors have done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i grew up in the church. While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world standard edifices and schools that your children cant afford to attend, Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the poor and building roads. While your pastor was allegedly looking for another female victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife love and being a father to his beautiful children. Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to donate 1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja asked his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k? Are you not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil? While your Pastors move around with Armed men, Odumeje is in the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats why you call him a fake prophet. People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting Odumeje and thats laughable. Some of your pastors have been banned from entering some countries because of fraud, are you aware ? Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit wearing and English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt politicians. I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash. Things that will make u a man of God 1: Your relationship with God 2. Your way of life 3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset that reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man of God

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Reelmii: 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
goshen26:

Tomorrow is 28th na, why in haste?
let him start with the nollywood actor that just died, that is the miracle we will believe

not one dead person wey we no know

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by ThugBoy(m): 12:14pm On Jan 27, 2021
Igbo Jezus
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by vannessa7(f): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
To claim that he will raise the dead is madness, even Jesus did not claim that, He said he has no power of His own and always attributes every miracle to God, this is arrogance of the highest order and as for what he did at the river, he is obviously a voodoo priest not a pastor

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Niyok87: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
Wow I will be happy if this man can wake my Dad also
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Dagger111(m): 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
His common word is always 'Propaganda'. It seems he heard that off recent.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Abeg, start by raising our president from the living state of dead. grin grin grin grin

ashacot:
Prophet Onyeze Jesus has vow to raise many dead bodies on the 28 of January 2021. The prophet who was reacting and lamenting on mischief makers who are trying to blackmail him. The pastor warned those who are carrying propaganda about him that they are only making him popular with their propaganda.
He however vow to raise soany dead bodies this month.
Recall that the prophet courted controversy when he posted video of himself spraying Nigeria Currency on his naked clients in a river. That made Anambra state government to react to the video and threatened to take action. The prophet would later apologize for his actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_a4LReBn1U
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by dederocs(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
See dem cheesy
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by PervertProphet: 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Patrioticman007:
What a miracle we are witnessing in this age, a pastor is about waking many Lazaruses, point of correction Okoro's from the dead, are they going to be drugs peddlers killed by police or those beheaded by Indonesia authority.

All in all, its going to be a great feat for the religion of Christianity, an African pastor doing what Bible said Jesus did.

You, this child of a Pedophile Prophet called Muhammad.
Despite these false prophets masking inside Christianity all possessed with same satanic spirit that possessed false prophet Muhammad.

We recognize the false ones from the genuine ones. Jesus Christ has made it easy for us to do be able to identify these false prophets and pastors. If any Christian falls prey to these false prophets and pastors. They were never studying the word of God properly and were never in tune with the Holyspirit of God.

We can't say same of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. He was every inch the greatest false prophet that existed. These false prophets and pastors didn't even do half of what he did. They are all in same league with Muhammad. Muhammad is their Master in the school of false prophethood. There are hadiths of him allowing his literal blood to be drank and Muslims go dey complain say Christians dey talk about Blood of Jesus.

Too many Islamic records prove that even in the qu'ran with the messy gog and magog story. We have them all.

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by preciousfeb(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
This is purely an occultic prophet. He is100% false and he is only helping Satan because of the financial benefits he gets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by vannessa7(f): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents
regarding
Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have
come to
understand that pastors are not perfect like we make
them to
be.
I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state
that
Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and
his love
for casual outfits.
Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors
have
done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i
grew up in
the church.
While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world
standard
edifices and schools that your children cant afford to
attend,
Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the
poor and
building roads.
While your pastor was allegedly looking for another
female
victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife
love
and being a father to his beautiful children.
Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to
donate
1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja
asked
his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k?
Are you
not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil?
While your Pastors move around with Armed men,
Odumeje is in
the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats
why you
call him a fake prophet.
People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting
Odumeje and thats laughable.
Some of your pastors have been banned from entering
some
countries because of fraud, are you aware ?
Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit
wearing and
English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt
politicians.
I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash.
Things that
will make u a man of God
1: Your relationship with God
2. Your way of life
3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset
that
reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man
of
God

Are you saying it's okay to claim he will raise dead bodies, claiming glory for what only God can do

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ohh. I want him to imitate Daniel by entering the Lions Den at Ibadan or OAU
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by majamajic(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jamesbally:

I'm sure you are IGBO, you must always defend your own irrespective of what he did/ do.

But it's true , even in Ogun , they operate with skulls
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Adakintroy: 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Many igbos are suker for money.

That it's why this people can reign like this.

They exist somewhere in the psych of the average Igbo men. Not in actual reality.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by majamajic(m): 12:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
simplesearch:

You are making two contradictory statement at the same time, why not stick to one.

Your second statement actually caught my attention. Do you suppose that because Jesus is coming soon people that believe in him should not do anything, be dependent on others to survive, lazy away their time. Will that be justifiable by you, won't that be a total lack of wisdom on their part?

Jesus actually instructed his true followers to ''occupy till I come'' and that's exactly how a believer should live, when Christ eventually comes, not if; It will be a win win situation for them.

Onyeze is occupying too !

Abi na only Oyedepo sabi occupy ?

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by PigTormentor: 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Pastorprenual fraudster SCAMMERS all over Nigeria.
Best business in Nigeria is church business.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by majamajic(m): 12:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

Exactly!
And their bank accounts keep building up. Like what exactly do they need those for when they're expecting to leave the earth soon through rapture? grin

So am asking if Jesus is coming soon , why are u still the richest ?

Are u not supposed to spend on poor masses ?

God will help us !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman... / Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.