Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' (50966 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Prophet Odumeje And Prophet Onyeze Jesus Hang Out Together (Photos) / Clients Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus Bath Naked In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Patrioticman007(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
PervertProphet:

You, this child of a Pedophile Prophet called Muhammad.
Despite these false prophets masking inside Christianity all possessed with same satanic spirit that possessed false prophet Muhammad.

We recognize the false ones from the genuine ones. Jesus Christ has made it easy for us to do be able to identify these false prophets and pastors. If any Christian falls prey to these false prophets and pastors. They were never studyithe word of God properly and were never in tune with the Holyspirit of God.

We can't say same of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. He was every inch the greatest false prophet that existed. These false prophets and pastors didn't even do half of what he did.

Too many Islamic records prove that even in the qu'ran with the messy got and magog story. We have them all.

If Muhammad (p.b.u.h) was a Pedophile, he wouldn't have married Kahdijah his first wife at the age of 25, while she was 40 years of age when he married her, Google these facts.

Its a fact culturally during the CE marrying young brides & consummating the marriage at 9 was common then even the Christians practice it.
Google about the 100 greatest men to have graced the world, you will find him at number 1 in ranking.

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by pepetua(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
When I said Nigeria is running mad,some think it is a joke,even you listening to him what makes you think that you are okay. #GODS INTERVENTIONS#
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by surckerg(m): 12:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Is that a white socks on native? Omo this one shock me ooo grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by oluxy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

Can’t you wake them up today?

This man Biko continue your Yahoo boy’s business inside water

Don’t fool ur self trying to play God

Meanwhile this Anambra people self... From Father Edeh, to Father Mbaka, to Indaboski now Onyeze Jesus, plus many others that are still disgracing themselves and putting food in that boy’s mouth called Freeze abi Freezer

You all should go and rest... Hell fire awaits you

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Lol
He has to do arrangement nah.

It's important
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Jaybabs2021: 12:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Waiting with my popcorn to see the next season
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lol
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by govomotors: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
emmabest2000:
With that your beer stomach shocked

Hero make them feel like a hero over there and you did not add hero.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by vannessa7(f): 12:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
PervertProphet:

You, this child of a Pedophile Prophet called Muhammad.
Despite these false prophets masking inside Christianity all possessed with same satanic spirit that possessed false prophet Muhammad.

We recognize the false ones from the genuine ones. Jesus Christ has made it easy for us to do be able to identify these false prophets and pastors. If any Christian falls prey to these false prophets and pastors. They were never studyithe word of God properly and were never in tune with the Holyspirit of God.

We can't say same of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. He was every inch the greatest false prophet that existed. These false prophets and pastors didn't even do half of what he did.

Too many Islamic records prove that even in the qu'ran with the messy got and magog story. We have them all.

I was a christian minister for twenty years before I converted to islam four years ago through powerful revelation of the holy spirit, you don't know what you are saying because islam doesn't preach and shout like Christians do, what christianity do is try to make its followers a Muslim, the God you are trying to connect to through Jesus islam provides means to reach Him easily, your shouting paedophile and terrorist will still not change what Islam is, all your inherited curses, ogbanje, witchcraft afflictions, family idol that keep pestering you cannot be found in islam, islam came after christianity and it's an improvement on the weakness of christianity just like christianity is superior to judaism, and God still established islam through the seed of Abraham, I know there is nothing I say that will make you change your mind because the voice of your pastor is always louder than the voice of God, I was worst than you with deep hatred for islam but alhamdulilahi mercy found me. My conversion story is in my profile. Ignorance is not bliss, many people that need holiness are dying in the wilderness of christianity where maintaining holiness is impossible because you must be qualify as a sinner to accept Jesus because if you are holy you won't need Jesus to die for you and this grace they enjoy so much makes all the satan in their lives too stay and flourish in their life and church because grace is actually meant for them, maybe they will repent and they keep destroying lives. Islam makes you holy from inside out unless you don't follow it's tenets or you are dirty because God will not stay in a dirty life no matter the religion. Only a good pastor is in the same level of holiness as a good ordinary Muslim, which means until you become a servant or slave of God before your anointing increases which destroys every yoke because you are brought nearer to the fire, i.e. God, that is why no matter how clueless the northerners are they will always rule us except when they agree to allow us, and we will play second fiddle, hope you have an open mind to read this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
It promises to be a very interesting movie,28th of January is the day ! Please watch out !
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Jamesbally: 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
majamajic:

But it's true , even in Ogun , they operate with skulls

South West Dey learn for where IGBO Dey. grin grin grin

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by idahme(m): 12:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
Miner13:
Anambra Weed no be child play

My rib...... U r very wicked
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by PervertProphet: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Patrioticman007:

If Muhammad (p.b.u.h) was a Pedophile, he wouldn't have married Kahdijah his first wife at the age of 25, while she was 40 years of age when he married her.

Hahahaha!!

Now today.

I know that you know nothing about the qu'ran and hadiths.

Muhammad was a pagan at age 25 and was a nice chap who was industrious. He also became a Ansari(a sort of Gnostic type of Christian like modern day JW who never believed that Jesus was God). Muhammad as a smart chap got married to Khadija to cement his financial future and was made a manager in her business estate. Ansari women couldn't get married to non-ansari women and this is why Muhammad was copying many of these Gnostic Christian writings into the qu'ran.

Due to the too many religious rivalry amongst his Arabia people. Muhammad who tried to unify them started meditating in the Hira Cave and became possessed by Satan who seized his throat repeatedly to recite the qu'ran and this doesn't excuse the fact that he was a PEDOPHILE. Only about 40 people accepted his mad proclamations and it was only by the fighting, killings and shedding of blood and also his sleeping with the 9year old Aisha to grow his occultic influence did Islam now truly grow.

There are books you need to read up on these facts. Muhammad was one of the Occultic Grand Masters sent by Satan to fill up hell with millions of soul and he really did a good job. Of all Occultic Grand Masters sent to Earth to try and destroy the finished good works of Jesus Christ. Muhammad is the one with the most results on Earth for Satan. That is why no Muslim no matter how they try can deny the evil sayings and deeds of Muhammad.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ يُونُسَ، حَدَّثَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ سَعْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ عُبَيْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ قَالَ كَانَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُحِبُّ مُوَافَقَةَ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ فِيمَا لَمْ يُؤْمَرْ فِيهِ، وَكَانَ أَهْلُ الْكِتَابِ يَسْدِلُونَ أَشْعَارَهُمْ، وَكَانَ الْمُشْرِكُونَ يَفْرُقُونَ رُءُوسَهُمْ، فَسَدَلَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم نَاصِيَتَهُ، ثُمَّ فَرَقَ بَعْدُ‏.‏
Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) used to copy the people of the Scriptures in matters in which there was no order from Allah. The people of the Scripture used to let their hair hang down while the pagans used to part their hair. So the Prophet (ﷺ) let his hair hang down first, but later on he parted it.

Sahih al-Bukhari 5917
In-book : Book 77, Hadith 132
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 72, Hadith 799  

You are a Clown oh!

So Muslims accept the Ranking of a Supremacist Jew who ranked Muhammad as one of the greatest alongside Hitler, Stalin, Ghengis Khan, etcetera but hate the Jews right from the time a Jewess gave Muhammad the poison Sheep meat of which he died from his Longthroat.

Make me laugh more.

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by majamajic(m): 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jamesbally:

South West Dey learn for where IGBO Dey. grin grin grin

The issue here is about prophets , when we get to this one , we discuss it too
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Ashinze: 12:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sha no raise Fulani
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Asour: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

Meanwhile this Anambra people self... From Father Edeh, to Father Mbaka, to Indaboski now Onyeze Jesus, plus many others that are still disgracing themselves and putting food in that boy’s mouth called Freeze abi Freezer

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You and I may not like Freeze and his religious commentary but to say he "made it" from his recent status is NOT true.

Possibly his controversial approach has probably cost him a lot financially.

He has been a successful OAP/Presenter since the early 2000s.

He was regularly esteemed as one of the best.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Jamesbally: 1:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
majamajic:

The issue here is about prophets , when we get to this one , we discuss it too

All the pastors/prophets in the West are legit, but the ones in the EAst are not. grin grin

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by BolajiApata: 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
REAL-TIME FOODS Dates (Dabino) Powder is a sweetener made from dried dates which are ground into a coarse, granular powder that may be blended with an anti-caking agent (depending on specification). Unlike regular sugar, date powder contains more nutritional benefits..

SIZE: 500Grams.

BUY NOW via WhatsApp: https:///2348099491870

• NAFDAC Approved
• Non-GMO
• No Allergens
• Organic Certified
• Gluten Free Certified
• No Preservative, No Additives
• Halal Certified

THE BENEFITS OF DATE POWDER
The powder contains potassium, magnesium, and copper, and is a good source of moderate amounts of iron, calcium, phosphorus, niacin, and
pyridoxine. In addition, dates are a proven source of antioxidants with strong antioxidant effects. Date powder is high in beta-carotene, lutein, and
zeaxanthin. Date powder scored the highest in antioxidant content than any other sugar, even compared to honey and maple syrup.

• Adds sweetness without refined sugar • Cholesterol free food • Free of sodium • Equal parts fructose and glucose

FOR THE FOOD AND BEVERAGE INDUSTRY,
DATE POWDER IS A HEALTHY SUBSTITUTE IN:
• Confectionery • Protein Bars • Protein Powder • Granola • Baby Foods • Chocolate • Dairy • Ice Cream
• Vegan Chocolate and sweets • Baked Goods • Cereals • Dietary Supplements • Smoothies • Seasonings

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Weneda(m): 1:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
All of them are fake fake fake
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Munzy14(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
illicit:
Abeg sha no raise armed robbers....
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by majamajic(m): 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jamesbally:

All the pastors/prophets in the West are legit, but the ones in the EAst are not. grin grin

Ignorance is the biggest disease we have
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Rok01: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2021
A real pastor or prophet do not brag all along. When Jesus was on earth it was his works that proclaim him he didn't come out and be shouting am the savior of the world believe in me. As for this man own he must have believe in another power aside that of Jesus Christ own. For him to have said he have to wait till 28th it means he trust in his self and it will take him to nowhere.
Christians be careful!!! The end time is now!!! Jesus Christ is coming anytime from now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Munzy14(m): 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
From Eddy nnawgu to odumeje and we are at onyeze Jesus...

Anambra wetin the play na....grin

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Nackzy: 1:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
Guy park well
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Blackdisciple(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
God resist the proud and give grace to the humble ..
God go just disgrace this one like this..
every body go dey make mouth
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Tribalism123(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
Onitsha made Prophets are like their Agberos in Upper Iweka; very annoyingly touting.
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by PervertProphet: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
vannessa7:

[s]I was a christian minister for twenty years before I converted to islam four years ago through powerful revelation of the holy spirit, you don't know what you are saying because islam doesn't preach and shout like Christians do, what christianity do is try to make its followers a Muslim, the God you are trying to connect to through Jesus islam provides means to reach Him easily, your shouting paedophile and terrorist will still not change what Islam is, all your inherited curses, ogbanje, witchcraft afflictions, family idol that keep pestering you cannot be found in islam, islam came after christianity and it's an improvement on the weakness of christianity just like christianity is superior to judaism, and God still established islam through the seed of Abraham, I know there is nothing I say that will make you change your mind because the voice of your pastor is always louder than the voice of God, I was worst than you with deep hatred for islam but alhamdulilahi mercy found me. My conversion story is in my profile. Ignorance is not bliss, many people that need holiness are dying in the wilderness of christianity where maintaining holiness is impossible because you must be qualify as a sinner to accept Jesus because if you are holy you won't need Jesus to die for you and this grace they enjoy so much makes all the satan in their lives too stay and flourish in their life and church because grace is actually meant for them, maybe they will repent and they keep destroying lives. Islam makes you holy from inside out unless you don't follow it's tenets or you are dirty because God will not stay in a dirty life no matter the religion. Only a good pastor is in the same level of holiness as a good ordinary Muslim, which means until you become a servant or slave of God before your anointing increases which destroys every yoke because you are brought nearer to the fire, i.e. God, that is why no matter how clueless the northerners are they will always rule us except when they agree to allow us, and we will play second fiddle, hope you have an open mind to read this[/s]

Come, you this Abdul Camel Meat masking as Vannessa7. You want to bring all that Charlatan Adepoju's tactics here where they would bring all those Muslims masking as Celestial and CAC Pastors to announce that they converted to Islam. When Adepoju can't even debate Christians like Korede, Isang, Sunday, etc. The other time even Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa was disgraced by the Arab Christian Prince.

You could audition on Islamic Comedy Central with this your joke.

Don't worry Zaik Nair will select you there.

See this Clown's funny joke

Hahahaha!

So the same demon that confused Muhammad either called the holyspirit or Jibril or himself possessed you and you converted to the religious ideology of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad and you say you have got the "truth".

Satan did a huge number on you.

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الأَحْوَصِ، عَنْ أَبِي إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ عَمْرِو بْنِ شُرَحْبِيلَ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَأْمُرُ إِحْدَانَا إِذَا كَانَتْ حَائِضًا أَنْ تَشُدَّ إِزَارَهَا ثُمَّ يُبَاشِرُهَا ‏.‏

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would tell one of us, if she was menstruating, to tie her Izar (waist wrap) tightly then he would f.ondle her."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 373
In-book : Book 3, Hadith 25
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 373
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا بُنْدَارٌ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ مَهْدِيٍّ، عَنْ سُفْيَانَ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا حِضْتُ يَأْمُرُنِي أَنْ أَتَّزِرَ ثُمَّ يُبَاشِرُنِي ‏.‏ قَالَ وَفِي الْبَابِ عَنْ أُمِّ سَلَمَةَ وَمَيْمُونَةَ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى حَدِيثُ عَائِشَةَ حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ ‏.‏ وَهُوَ قَوْلُ غَيْرِ وَاحِدٍ مِنْ أَهْلِ الْعِلْمِ مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَالتَّابِعِينَ وَبِهِ يَقُولُ الشَّافِعِيُّ وَأَحْمَدُ وَإِسْحَاقُ ‏.‏

Aishah narrated that:

"When I would menstruate, Allah's Messenger ordered me to wear a waist wrap, then he would fo.ndle me."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 132
In-book : Book 1, Hadith 132
English translation : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 132
Jamiat Tirmidhi

Hahahaha!
If you could even translate the Arabic. You will even die from laughter as the Islamic translators were even covering Muhammad's ass and didn't exactly translate the Arabic word but just put the word, "f.ondle" there.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا هَنَّادٌ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنْ عَلْقَمَةَ، وَالأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يُقَبِّلُ وَيُبَاشِرُ وَهُوَ صَائِمٌ وَكَانَ أَمْلَكَكُمْ لإِرْبِهِ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ ‏.‏ وَأَبُو مَيْسَرَةَ اسْمُهُ عَمْرُو بْنُ شُرَحْبِيلَ ‏.‏ وَمَعْنَى لإِرْبِهِ لِنَفْسِهِ ‏.‏

Aishah narrated:

"The Messenger of Allah would kiss and handle while he was fasting, and he had the most control among you of his limbs."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Jami` at-Tirmidhi 729
In-book : Book 8, Hadith 48
English translation : Vol. 2, Book 3, Hadith 729
Jamiat Tirmidhi

There are many more I could go all day.

Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by Slimsly100(f): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Fr. Mbaka na from Coal city o

Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
Na so the guy, hate him relatives wey don die reach ?

Go and wake them up first !!
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by jaszplus12(m): 1:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Mami water pastors running rampant in Anambra.
It is a business! grin
Re: Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' by odaniel1(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ede na Enugu man. But u have a point, these folks don't know you cant play 'God' -Travis Scott

Mokason288:
This is hilarious

Why wait until 28th ?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Characteristics Of A Virtuous Woman... / Is It True That Dead Bodies Wake Up At Night In Mortuary? / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.