Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,176 members, 7,849,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:29 AM

Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 (8526 Views)

Gov. Samuel Blows Hot On President Buhari again / Nasir El-Rufai Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Samuel Ortom Defects From APC To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 by stevenosa(m): 1:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chicastle:

They said he is test positive not sick

Is testing positive to Corona Visitor Virus not a sickness?
Re: Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Godbless3(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
None of his aide, staff will test positive too and you wonder how.
Re: Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Isokoson1: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
AmazingELixir:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Chai! And some foolish Nigerians still question and doubt the existence of the virus..

Visited a hospital recently where the hospital staff enforcing the use of face mask has her own mask covering only her mouth and the nostrils were wide open unprotected then it occurred to me that our problem in this country is generational.

A country where those that even comply with the use of face mask most times have it covering only their mouth or hanging under their chin.. It is well

Oga covid419 Nah scam for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 by meobizy(f): 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
One thing I like about this pandemic is how it exposes the healthy and weak among our elite. The weak die off, the averagely healthy and fit survive to live on. All those obese people giving excuses for staying fat, I'll see how you guys will survive a bout of the rona.
Re: Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 by 2020achile(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bombastic Brutalized Castrated Bomboclaat
Re: Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 by thatigboman: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Testing positive for Covid 19, especially among the elites is gradually becoming a status symbol
it's due to the mode of transmission.
How many of them have us their result of HIV? Is that not virus too?
Re: Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 by JaneYave(f): 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
inoki247:
Lol when e no get Covid before which work he dey du for Benue pass mak e talk about Fulani
Good question!
Re: Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Auxtin85(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
post=98487805:
From all of us @[/b] : Get well soon Guv.

Mask Up Guys!

Meanwhile,
[b]CORONAVIRUS IS REAL.

This is coming from first responders in Lagos state and Nigeria as a whole.

We hope people take to the below advice.
CORONAVIRUS IS REAL.....

Stay home when it is not absolutely necessary to go out 
Wear a facemask/covering whenever you must go out 
Keep a safe distance from other people at all times, which is social/physical distancing and avoid crowded places 
Practice good respiratory hygiene (when coughing or sneezing)

Wash your hands with soap for 20 seconds under running water as often as possible
And when facilities for handwashing are unavailable, sanitize your hands as often as possible using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer

You've said it all.

BTW,
We no be bro o!
We are simply WE.

Reading your post makes me laugh in anger, I keep imagining how you look like in person.

If you be man, your tafia and aproko na the highest.

1 Like

Re: Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 by MadamExcellency: 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2021
AmazingELixir:

I have science as my backing what do you and your fellow doubting Thomases have as your anchor point besides the nonsensical conspiracy theories thrown all over the social media spaces

Which science? A lieing theory like clothes covering mouth and nose can prevent a virus?

A mask that US Congressmen and Politicians touch more than ten times and transferring the said virus to their body before finishing a press conference.

Where is disposal mechanism for mask?

Mumu science
Re: Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Marcel994169(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bet online correct scores��.
Make hug wins on our daily fixed games....
MATCHES DM OR WHATSAPP IS ON DAILY BASIS:
+233 207426237

1 Share

Re: Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Ayobami7(m): 7:34am On Jan 28, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Gov Samuel Ortom Tests Positive For COVID-19 by silifat11(m): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2021
And yet COVID-19�� has never kill any Governor.. All Governors who claimed to be positive are always "asymptomatic".. No wallah.. We dey there together

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bamise: Lagos Government To Arraign BRT Vehicle Driver On Tuesday / Kogi Governorship: APC Under Pressure To Review Disqualification Of 12 Aspirants / Osinbajo: FG Supporting Private Developers To Provide Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.