Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,921 members, 7,828,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) (81528 Views)

Soldiers Celebrate With Major-General Yahaya The New Chief Of Army Staff (Video) / Photo Of Buratai Holding A Huge Python After His Visit To His Snake Farm / When Northerner's Come Dancing Over Refusal Of Niger-delta To Join Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Downey(f): 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Na n be say Butatai don do bad well well..
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dalil8:

Well he still has his security detail (9 Soldiers) attached to him whether he's the COAS or not. All retired service chiefs do.

The conditions of service have been updated, google it. His security detail post retirement is closer to 40 soldiers.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by malvisguy212: 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
post=98505227:
1st Image : Wise and Golden Words from the elders.........

2nd Image : God bless our Gallant Soldiers for all they are doing to bring peace to our darling nation.

3rd Image : No matter what,
Wailers and Children of constant Hate will always wail till they faint yakata! tongue
Wailing is in their DNA.
God bless Nigeria.
shame, really shame. you no absolutely nothing about this war. you don't even no why the soldiers are happy, come to 44 reference hospital and see for yourself, no soldier like buratai. none

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by ec0malchemist(m): 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2021
You see, I have distilled all I did last year that made me passive income into the report you are going to get for FREE.

From high end iphones, drones, cameras, tripod stands, game coasters, the list is just endless.

you wont find any fluff or filler put in there just to make the report long. No, all you will find is a short, straight to the point info you can use starting today.

All you need to get started :

- phone

- internet connection

- VPN

- offer up account

- letgo account

I hope this helps in your quest to financial journey.

The guide is absolutely free, just read...digest and IMPLEMENT.

enough said.

Reach me via whatsapp - zero eight one one nine seven five six one four four.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rugaria:

You saw them crying..?
tin ba taae ni akatanpo

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Dalil8:

Well he still has his security detail (9 Soldiers) attached to him whether he's the COAS or not. All retired service chiefs do.

What can 9 armed soldiers do to protect a potential target of thousands of attackers?
Were the security details of Late Badeh (God rest his soul) able to help him?
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Rodwave: 11:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Samunique:
grin

I can't imagine the kind of celebration, jubilation and parties that will take place all over Nigeria the day the Mirage in aso rock will vacate that seat by whatever means.

It will be a day like no other day. Even the entire solar system will vibrate in joy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by abir: 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2021
Neco, pay us o.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by ogododo: 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
Lanretoye:
what a shame on the useless man and the person that made him coas.
Hope se Femii Adeshina and Garuba Sheu go watch them too.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Samunique(m): 11:45pm On Jan 27, 2021
smallsmall:

Gerrout, he is not Mirage, he is a MANNEQUIN grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Samunique(m): 11:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rodwave:

It will be a day like no other day. Even the entire solar system will vibrate in joy
cheesy
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Cti28(m): 11:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
[s]
post=98505227:
1st Image : Wise and Golden Words from the elders.........

2nd Image : God bless our Gallant Soldiers for all they are doing to bring peace to our darling nation.

3rd Image : No matter what,
Wailers and Children of constant Hate will always wail till they faint yakata! tongue
Wailing is in their DNA.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by AMvanquish: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
mamaafrik:
Army Rejoiced,Navy Rejoiced but Airforce personnels cried when the Retirement new broke out,but Sadiq had to go with the other two principalities,olorun maje ka boloriburuku woko po.

That guy tried for Air force, even my guy there testify. Too bad he was paired with that took his shine.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by chozzy: 11:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Useless govt
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Basher8583: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6VE4qbNBjM

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1354377762858012673?s=20

Guys stop deceiving yourselves. These are just soldiers rejoicing he has nothing to do with the chief of army staffs exit.
Whoever posted this is just being mischievous
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by stchinedu: 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2021
mamaafrik:
Army Rejoiced,Navy Rejoiced but Airforce personnels cried when the Retirement new broke out,but Sadiq had to go with the other two principalities,olorun maje ka boloriburuku woko po.

Sadiq is a good and humble man. I hope the new AVM will equal is goodness

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Rugaria: 12:10am On Jan 28, 2021
mamaafrik:
tin ba taae ni akatanpo
Ni Shi shen jing bing...
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by kingololo(m): 12:14am On Jan 28, 2021
Old pic st our mammy market.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:18am On Jan 28, 2021
StacyO:
You mean the scarecrow??

That guy is a void nightmare.

I'm not even sure soldiers get proper training in this country.

You just recruit any youth and place him at the war front.

Buhari shouldn't make it look like he did something tangible cause,I know he didn't.

Mtchewwww
film trick.

Stacy why you day stroke buratai like this, let me give you a brief about him, he is not perfect no doubt, but this man ensured Nigeria begins to design and produce special warfare vehicles called MRAP (mine resistant ambush protected) vehicles, these vehicles ensures a soldier survives from bullets and certain explosives while on transit, this was a technology certain developed countries were told not to assist Nigeria in delivering at the design stage bkos it will defeat their business objectives of selling to us and make us keep coming for more at expensive prices, he also ensured the first locally made bullet resistant glass to pass international standards received enough funding to become a reality just To mention a few, I played pivotal roles in these projects at Ogun state and Kaduna respectively and you could see his down to earth nature, and his dislike for importation and expatriates handling sensitive military installation or weapons.

No doubt flaws were seen in their leadership, but my dear these guys tried as far as promotion of local content is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by WeRblessed(f): 12:28am On Jan 28, 2021
When the wicked perish there's shout of joy.
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by samdunzo: 12:51am On Jan 28, 2021
[quote author=Samunique post=98495992] grin

I can't imagine the kind of celebration, jubilation and parties that will take place all over Nigeria the day the Mirage in aso rock will vacate that seat by whatever means.[/qu

That one go be like Thanksgiving service grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by saajus: 1:01am On Jan 28, 2021
I watched closely, that soldier shot in the air and start doing push-ups without putting his AK on safety. Very poor weapon handling. He can kill someone na
Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by onoja12: 1:57am On Jan 28, 2021
he changed it to 40 plus bullet proof jeep

Dalil8:

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by CBARRY1: 2:02am On Jan 28, 2021
johnkey:
shameless death to every policemen soldiers and politicians in this useless country, can't wait to start reading news of boko boys slaughtering them like goats, since they keep being foolishly led by the same thieves politician that created terrorism. army is for fools.
VERY UNPATRIOTIC . AND YOU EXPECT TO FINISH WELL WITH THIS LIFE ?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Dalil8: 2:02am On Jan 28, 2021
onoja12:
he changed it to 40 plus bullet proof jeep

40 men? Lol

How many men are in a Governor's convoy?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Fortune109: 2:34am On Jan 28, 2021
mamaafrik:
Army Rejoiced,Navy Rejoiced but Airforce personnels cried when the Retirement news broke out,but Sadiq had to go with the other two principalities,oowa gbohun soke. Oopariwo bi eni ti akeeke ta lowo,oope ," oluwa olorun agbayeooo,Bi sadiq ti woko pelu awon wonyi ,jooo,maje kin boloriburuku woko po.", Ooya gba aduraaaaaaaaa

Ni oruko Jeeeeeeesssss......

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) by Karlosorji(m): 2:41am On Jan 28, 2021
You
johnkey:
shameless death to every policemen soldiers and politicians in this useless country, can't wait to start reading news of boko boys slaughtering them like goats, since they keep being foolishly led by the same thieves politician that created terrorism. army is for fools.
Dont worry, after slaughtering them in the bush they will also get to you and your family. Mumu ode

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics) / Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) / Nasarawa Relocates Emir Sanusi To Awe From Loko Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.