Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu (1160 Views)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu / ‘Sam Adeyemi And The Tithe’ by Deji Yesufu / Stephanie Otobo's Apology To Apostle Suleman By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by BassReeves: 12:55am On Feb 08, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
God created one of each, not two of one for a conjugal relationship.

God said, "It's not good for the Man to be alone; I'll make him a helper, a companion."
19 So God formed from the dirt of the ground all the animals of the field and all the birds of the air. He brought them to the Man to see what he would name them. Whatever the Man called each living creature, that was its name.
20 The Man named the cattle, named the birds of the air, named the wild animals; but he didn't find a suitable companion.
21 God put the Man into a deep sleep. As he slept he removed one of his ribs and replaced it with flesh.
22 God then used the rib that he had taken from the Man to make Woman and presented her to the Man.
23 The Man said,
"Finally! Bone of my bone,
flesh of my flesh!
Name her Woman
for she was made from Man."
24 Therefore a man leaves his father and mother and embraces his wife. They become one flesh.

Genesis 2:18-24
Look at Genesis 2:18-24 closely to see that Genesis 2:18-23 is talking about Adam.

Relationship and marriage is no respecter of sex. It can be, one of each, or two of one.

I don't see you joining males raising objection to or protesting against Isaiah 54:5 or 2 Corinthians 11:2
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Bodydiialect57: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2021
BassReeves:
Look at Genesis 2:18-24 closely to see that Genesis 2:18-23 is talking about Adam.

Adam and Eve were the mould, the prototype through whom all human being emerge. So the address God gave A&E in Gen 2:18-24 was meant for all human being, and not restricted to only them.

BassReeves:
Relationship and marriage is no respecter of sex. It can be, one of each, or two of one

Yes, relationship is no respecter of gender, male with male, female with female, male with female, and vice versa. Relationship of these sorts are common among siblings, business associates, friends and even neighbors.

Marriage however is the relationship between a man and a woman as instituted by God. It is quite clear that the Designer of human anatomy, God, configured a man to complement and complete a woman.
Same sex conjugal relationship is not normal. It is a variant of human destructive adventure.
It is a sophisticatedl advancement of error.

BassReeves:

I don't see you joining males raising objection to or protesting against Isaiah 54:5 or 2 Corinthians 11:2
What has the two scripture references got to do with this BassReeve?
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by BassReeves: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
Adam and Eve were the mould, the prototype through whom all human being emerge.
I am so happy that you figured this truth, out all by yourself

You are absolutely right, because it is a fact that, in terms of human being procreation, Adam and Eve are the mould, the prototype through whom all human being emerge. When it comes to the matter of human procreation or multiplication, the increase or exponential growth and even, to have multiples evolve, this is the means, for all these to happen and be possible.

Bodydiialect57:
So the address God gave A&E in Gen 2:18-24 was meant for all human being, and not restricted to only them.
The address, God gave, in Genesis 2:18-24 is about Adam and not, as you want to claim, is it about all human beings. Every single verse in Genesis 2:18-24 is about A&E directly.

In Genesis 2:18, it is Adam, who because of loneliness, was given a companion. In Genesis 2:19-20, it is Adam, who gave names to animal groups. In Genesis 2:21, it is Adam, who was put to sleep and under anaesthetic. In Genesis 2:22, it is from Adam, that the woman was made from. In Genesis 2:23, it is Adam, making a validation speech. Now lastly, Genesis 2:24, is not about A&E, but is about the future and one that, is not restricted to the straight up and customary binary of male and female necessarily only.

Bodydiialect57:
Yes, relationship is no respecter of gender, male with male, female with female, male with female, and vice versa. Relationship of these sorts are common among siblings, business associates, friends and even neighbors.
Relationship of the sort, is common among lesbians, homosexuals and bisexuals too, and is natural and normal to them, just as heterosexuality is normal and natural to you.

Bodydiialect57:
Marriage however is the relationship between a man and a woman as instituted by God. It is quite clear that the Designer of human anatomy, God, configured a man to complement and complete a woman.
Same sex conjugal relationship is not normal. It is a variant of human destructive adventure.
It is a technological advancement of error.
John 4:1-24
'1When Jesus realized that the Pharisees were aware Hea was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John
2(although it was not Jesus who baptized, but His disciples),
3He left Judea and returned to Galilee.
4Now He had to pass through Samaria.
5So He came to a town of Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground that Jacob had given to his son Joseph.
6Since Jacob’s well was there, Jesus, weary from His journey, sat down by the well. It was about the sixth hour.
7When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Give Me a drink.”
8(His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)
9“You are a Jew,” said the woman. “How can You ask for a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.)c
10Jesus answered, “If you knew the gift of God and who is asking you for a drink, you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.”
11“Sir,” the woman replied, “You have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where then will You get this living water?
12Are You greater than our father Jacob, who gave us this well and drank from it himself, as did his sons and his livestock?”
13Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again.
14But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a fount of water springing up to eternal life.”
15The woman said to Him, “Sir, give me this water so that I will not get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water.”
16Jesus told her, “Go, call your husband and come back.”
17“I have no husband,” the woman replied.
Jesus said to her, “You are correct to say that you have no husband.
18In fact, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. You have spoken truthfully.”
19“Sir,” the woman said, “I see that You are a prophet.
20Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews say that the place where one must worship is in Jerusalem.”
21“Believe Me, woman,” Jesus replied, “a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.
22You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
23But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him.
24God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

Bronze, is a marriage of tin and copper. Living together and civil partnership, are all shades of marriage. Should I say more?

If that referenced John 4:1-24, is read in-depth and with full understanding, it becomes a no brainer to know that, it takes more than sex, to build a great marriage, and ironically nearly impossible to build a great marriage without sex and so, not only did the Designer of human anatomy, God, configured a woman to complement and complete a man, but that homosexuals too, were divinely given thought of, and this evident in the anatomical and physiological design of human beings, as we see it.

Bodydiialect57:
Same sex conjugal relationship is not normal
Without you giving weak reasons, why, according to you, is same sex conjugal relationship, not normal? You can speak for yourself, that it isn't normal for you to find yourself attracted to your own sex

Bodydiialect57:
It is a variant of human destructive adventure.
What human destructive adventure are two strictly monogamous same sex couple participating or taken part in?

Bodydiialect57:
What has the two scripture references got to do with this BassReeve?
You can tell me, after you've quoted out here what they both say
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Bodydiialect57: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2021
BassReeves:
I am so happy that you figured this truth, out all by yourself

You are absolutely right, because it is a fact that, in terms of human being procreation, Adam and Eve are the mould, the prototype through whom all human being emerge. When it comes to the matter of human procreation or multiplication, the increase or exponential growth and even, to have multiples evolve, this is the means, for all these to happen and be possible.

The address, God gave, in Genesis 2:18-24 is about Adam and not, as you want to claim, is it about all human beings. Every single verse in Genesis 2:18-24 is about A&E directly.

In Genesis 2:18, it is Adam, who because of loneliness, was given a companion. In Genesis 2:19-20, it is Adam, who gave names to animal groups. In Genesis 2:21, it is Adam, who was put to sleep and under anaesthetic. In Genesis 2:22, it is from Adam, that the woman was made from. In Genesis 2:23, it is Adam, making a validation speech. Now lastly, Genesis 2:24, is not about A&E, but is about the future and one that, is not restricted to the straight up and customary binary of male and female necessarily only.

Relationship of the sort, is common among lesbians, homosexuals and bisexuals too, and is natural and normal to them, just as heterosexuality is normal and natural to you.

John 4:1-24
'1When Jesus realized that the Pharisees were aware Hea was gaining and baptizing more disciples than John
2(although it was not Jesus who baptized, but His disciples),
3He left Judea and returned to Galilee.
4Now He had to pass through Samaria.
5So He came to a town of Samaria called Sychar, near the plot of ground that Jacob had given to his son Joseph.
6Since Jacob’s well was there, Jesus, weary from His journey, sat down by the well. It was about the sixth hour.
7When a Samaritan woman came to draw water, Jesus said to her, “Give Me a drink.”
8(His disciples had gone into the town to buy food.)
9“You are a Jew,” said the woman. “How can You ask for a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?” (For Jews do not associate with Samaritans.)c
10Jesus answered, “If you knew the gift of God and who is asking you for a drink, you would have asked Him, and He would have given you living water.”
11“Sir,” the woman replied, “You have nothing to draw with and the well is deep. Where then will You get this living water?
12Are You greater than our father Jacob, who gave us this well and drank from it himself, as did his sons and his livestock?”
13Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again.
14But whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a fount of water springing up to eternal life.”
15The woman said to Him, “Sir, give me this water so that I will not get thirsty and have to keep coming here to draw water.”
16Jesus told her, “Go, call your husband and come back.”
17“I have no husband,” the woman replied.
Jesus said to her, “You are correct to say that you have no husband.
18In fact, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. You have spoken truthfully.”
19“Sir,” the woman said, “I see that You are a prophet.
20Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you Jews say that the place where one must worship is in Jerusalem.”
21“Believe Me, woman,” Jesus replied, “a time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem.
22You worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
23But a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth, for the Father is seeking such as these to worship Him.
24God is Spirit, and His worshipers must worship Him in spirit and in truth.

Bronze, is a marriage of tin and copper. Living together and civil partnership, are all shades of marriage. Should I say more?

If that referenced John 4:1-24, is read in-depth and with full understanding, it becomes a no brainer to know that, it takes more than sex, to build a great marriage, and ironically nearly impossible to build a great marriage without sex and so, not only did the Designer of human anatomy, God, configured a woman to complement and complete a man, but that homosexuals too, were divinely given thought of, and this evident in the anatomical and physiological design of human beings, as we see it.

Without you giving weak reasons, why, according to you, is same sex conjugal relationship, not normal? You can speak for yourself, that it isn't normal for you to find yourself attracted to your own sex

What human destructive adventure are two strictly monogamous same sex couple participating or taken part in?

You can tell me, after you've quoted out here what they both say
Can we have a private conversation?
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by BassReeves: 8:33am On Feb 09, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
Can we chat have a private conversation?
When are you free to have one? Text me when you are, as I should be freed up after 1-2pm today

1 Like

Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Bodydiialect57: 9:06am On Feb 09, 2021
BassReeves:
When are you free to have one? Text me when you are, as I should be freed up after 1-2pm today

Anytime from 7pm will be okay.
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by BassReeves: 4:07pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
Anytime from 7pm will be okay.
I will make myself available at 7pm. Mark the register when you are here
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Bodydiialect57: 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hey!
BassReeves:
I will make myself available at 7pm. Mark the register when you are here
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by BassReeves: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2021
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Bodydiialect57: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2021
BassReeves:
Hey!
l am here
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by BassReeves: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
l am here
I know you are. Have a look in your inbox for the invite
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Bodydiialect57: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2021
BassReeves:
I know you are. Have a look in your inbox for the invite
Okay.
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by BassReeves: 7:45pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
Okay.
I will put the kettle on
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by Bodydiialect57: 7:50pm On Feb 09, 2021
BassReeves:
I will put the kettle on

.l haven't got any invite from you. Please check and perhaps resend. Thank you.
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by BassReeves: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
l haven't got any invite from you. Please check and perhaps resend. Thank you.
Check your ....99 addy inbox. The invite is in that one. Even check the spam folder too.
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by BassReeves: 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2021
Bodydiialect57:
l haven't got any invite from you. Please check and perhaps resend. Thank you.

BassReeves:
Check your ....99 addy inbox. The invite is in that one. Even check the spam folder too.
What is taking you so long?
Re: RE: A Gay Man In Biden’s Cabinet By By Deji Yesufu by tamudabu: 12:16am On Feb 19, 2021
BassReeves:

It is like you don't know that a homosexual addresses, introduces and shows off another man, his partner, as his husband, while a lesbian addresses, introduces and shows off another woman, her partner, as her wife.

This is sophisticated advancement of logic and there is nothing out of place having two of one, instead of one of each, two husbands or two wives, in this particular and peculiar kind of setting.

One needs to understand why they are jealous. Not many men can pull the hottie Nicola Adams calls honey.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw Someone Pregnant In A Dream. The Meaning? / UK Govt Throws Away Vaccines As Useless : Pastor Chris Vindicated / Africa Is Not The Holy Land (There Is No Black Jesus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.