Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo (4043 Views)

Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home / Dino Melaye: Ballot Box Snatching, Shooting Going Everywhere In Lokoja Town / Heavy Shooting Going On In Front Of Ekiti Government House - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo by Nicepoker(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2021
She is mocking the useless Nigerian army. Where their strength is needed you won't find them there. Always read between the lines.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo by flokii: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
So Kanu formed ESN and armed them with guns and ammunitions to confront military.. as what na?? is he a governor or in what capacity exactly is he doing all these?

Later our Igbo folks will say they have learned people and elites amongst them. Is this the way to do things??
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sctests:

Tell Sunday Igboho your illiterate thug to bring back his adult children to come join you confront the fulanis. An illiterate Igboho who can't make a complete sentence in English to save his life is now leading the yoruba tribe who claims to be most educated tribe. grin

Anu mpama! grin

The illiterate will pay your salary for life.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2021
Simple figure of speech, den no understand with their education.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo by SoBright101: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
They are here already

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Osagyefo98:
I think I had to agree with Kemi Caption
she is being sarcastic.
I hope you get he drift to spot sarcasm
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo by Sctests: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
Babalegba:
Sunday Igboho is leading from the front.His children don't necessarily have to be there as their father is already carrying the Yoruba flag but the educated Kanu is eating chapati in his London council flat while leaderless esn are being hunted down like rabbits.Sunday is surrounded by educated people so does not have to be educated himself.

Tell Igboho to stop trying to sacifice people's children while his children are safely tucked away abroad.. grin

If he is arrested and has the guts to say 'Tell buhari I said he is mad' in front of buhari's fulani judges and survives it like MNK did, then we'll start taking him serious. Sunday won't last a week in Kuje prison, before prostrating and begging for clemency and forgiveness like a typical yoruba coward. grin
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo by tundeEgem: 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sctests:

Tell Sunday Igboho your illiterate thug to bring back his adult children to come join you confront the fulanis. An illiterate Igboho who can't make a complete sentence in English to save his life is now leading the yoruba tribe who claims to be most educated tribe. grin

Anu mpama! grin
bros forget most of those posters are not yorubas some of them are majorly northerners that are part of the fulanization agenda. there duty is to create hate and division between igbos and yorubas. goto the streets of yoruba towns and sample opinions, you find out what the real yorubas are saying.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo by Babalegba(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
Sctests:

Tell Igboho to stop trying to sacifice people's children while his children are safely tucked away abroad.. grin

If he is arrested and has the guts to say 'Tell buhari I said he is mad' in front of buhari's fulani judges and survives it like MNK did, then we'll start taking him serious. Sunday won't last a week in Kuje prison, before prostrating and begging for clemency and forgiveness like a typical yoruba coward. grin
Fighting the government is not kids play so throwing childish tantrums about buhari being mad is not going to achieve anything. The leader has to be present on the battlefield,his children don't necessarily have to be there.Alexander the great was on the battlefield without his children., same thing with Richard the Lionheart, Saladin and more recently Field Marshal Montgomery and general Patton.My point is people rally behind true brave patriotic leaders not desperate squirrelling scammers.Wole soyinka who is far less hardy than Igboho went to prison so what are you going on about.Would be biafrans would need to use their senses instead of creating scenes that leads to U.N enquiries all the time when they present themselves to the army for shooting.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo by Shokoloko(f): 1:49am On Jan 28, 2021
olisaEze:
Kemi is a big fool & farm tool for Fulani politicians! Has ESN raped and murdered those of alternate religions in Orlu? Lai Mohammed wannabe. angry

Bros, she is being sarcastic. Didn't you see the eye-roll icon?
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo by Jamesbally: 5:01am On Jan 28, 2021
She is very correct. IPOB and Bokoharam are working hand in hand.

Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo by Yankee101: 5:47am On Jan 28, 2021
Give a dog a bad name to hang it
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Ebenezar2O2I:
she is being sarcastic.
I hope you get he drift to spot sarcasm

You will be the last person I will ever accept whatever explanation you think u can offer.

I have little patience for those good at assassinating people's character.
Re: Heavy Shooting Going On In Orlu Between The Army And Boko Haram - Kemi Olunloyo by Tumbulum: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2021
flokii:
So Kanu formed ESN and armed them with guns and ammunitions to confront military.. as what na?? is he a governor or in what capacity exactly is he doing all these?

Later our Igbo folks will say they have learned people and elites amongst them. Is this the way to do things??
yes the way to do thing is for them to present themselves without arms and get killed by the Nigeria army so that evil souls like you will rejoice and have pictures to post and mock the whole Igbo race. Understand now that the times have changed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians In US Sell Fuel In Black Market / Arewa Twitter: Shekau Has A Higher Chance Of Becoming President Than An Igbo Man / Sit At Home two fresh dead bodies this morning Imo state - GRAPHIC PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.