Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,522 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions (1676 Views)

Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) / Before You Get Down With That Girl,first Do Your Findings.she Fit Don Carry Bel. / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Shortyyy(f): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Most times, a woman crying during penetration or afraid of sexual intercourse doesn't mean she's avoiding you.
She is not cheating on you, she isn't deliberately running away from you.

You know I read y'all comments here often and I call it sarcasm or just cruise catching. But I'm beginning to believe y'all aren't really enlightened at all, and not ready to learn.

I went through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6385801/two-months-after-wedding-no#98489107 and I realized that it's either it's only children that are filled on this forum or baby adults. Including the poster. Talking about cheating on her because he's fade up. So you married her just because of sex okwa ya?

If you are a man here, and you're in this same boat with this poster, your woman is suffering from a condition called VAGINISMUS. It can be a medical condition or emotional.

The assignment I'm giving y'all is to research it. Read everything there is to know about it. Y'all should stop being foolishly ignorant.

Women go through a lot, they tend to not speak up because no one will believe them. They're the strongest being I've ever seen.

So before you bash a woman for being afraid of intercourse, kindly research the cause of it. Y'all problem is that you're impatient and selfish. It's always about you, not giving a damn what your partner might be going through. Once that thing in between your legs rises, nothing else matters. So pathetic.

4 Likes

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
This OP funny die. Why wed if n0t f0r sex? Sex is 80% why. Abi dem n0 go procreate? U gals too dey support unaself. Em0ti0nal. .vagitantum. .n0nsense. . 2 m0nth after wedding . N0THING. .2019 the guy don have sex last. .OP . .U WICKED. i d0nt support him cheating too sha. . Its either the gal is n0t virgin or she has medical c0nditi0n. . The guy is in pain

9 Likes

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Sonnobax15(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
angry Op,you sure say you well so?

2 Likes

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
....So why then did she not tell her husband before accepting his marriage proposal?.

Or she too can't do a research about her condition?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Molahnelson(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
my dear is not by force to marry, if you're having vaginal problem, then remain single, your boyfriend will understand and move on or continue

not after he has suffer to marry you finish, you come up with another story.

this level of selfishness in you girls now is becoming unprecedented.

a man will spend everything in he capacity to make you girl happy

but in return you people will give him unprecedented trouble and sleepless nights.

nothing can be compare to ingratitude selfishness in most women body.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Magnoliaa(f): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....So why then did she not tell her husband before accepting his marriage proposal?.

Or she too can't do a research about her condition?

How is a virgin in this case supposed to KNOW if penetrative sex will be painful to her until she's about to try it?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Magnoliaa(f): 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
Mscheew. Many will still come here, bragging in their ignorance.

They won't even know what to do with the virgin wives they want when they get them.

For real, though, some of them are developmentally stunted in some ways.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

How is a virgin in this case supposed to KNOW if penetrative sex will be painful to her until she's about to try it?? undecided
....Lol.@ virgin. Shorty never mentioned that. But then,even if she married as a virgin,she is supposed to go findout what's wrong with her once she noticed such pains atleast to save her marriage.
Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Mscheew. Many will still come here, bragging in their ignorance.

They won't even know what to do with the virgin wives they want when they get them.
...Odiegwu. How many virgins dey sef?
Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Magnoliaa(f): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....Lol.@ virgin. Shortcut never mentioned that. But then,even if she married as a virgin,she is supposed to go findout what's wrong with her once she noticed such pains atleast to save her marriage.

And now that they are married, what's the point of it if they cannot solve issues together instead of one person considering cheating, for something she has no control over?

Men should learn to be more selfless, that's a point from the thread.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2021
undecided

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Magnoliaa(f): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
...Odiegwu. How many virgins dey sef?

You want a woman that's been a virgin all her life to suddenly switch and become a sex freak? That's one perk or whatever that comes it, and you should deal with it.

The men who marry virgins hardly understand them, or know what to do with them.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

And now that they are married, what's the point of it if they cannot solve issues together instead of one person considering cheating, for something she has no control over?

Men should learn to be more selfless, that's a point from the thread.
.....And she cannot try to findout exactly what her problems are if the man doesn't make an effort.?

What's her role in the marraige? Must the man be the one to do everything?

3 Likes

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by odinson1(m): 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2021
Shortyyy:
Most times, a woman crying during penetration or afraid of sexual intercourse doesn't mean she's avoiding you.

You know I read y'all comments here often and I call it sarcasm or just cruise catching. But I'm beginning to believe y'all aren't really enlightened at all, and not ready to learn.

I went through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6385801/two-months-after-wedding-no#98489107 and I realized that it's either it's only children that are filled on this forum or baby adults. Including the poster. Talking about cheating on her because he's fade up. So you married her just because of sex okwa ya?

If you are a man here, and you're in this same boat with this poster, your woman is suffering from a condition called VAGINISMUS. It can be a medical condition or emotional.

The assignment I'm giving y'all is to research it. Read everything there is to know about it. Y'all should stop being foolishly ignorant.

Women go through a lot, they tend to not speak up because no one will believe them. They're the strongest being I've ever seen.

So before you bash a woman for being afraid of intercourse, kindly research the cause of it. Y'all problem is that you're impatient and selfish. It's always about you, not giving a damn what your partner might be going through. Once that thing in between your legs rises, nothing else matters. So pathetic.

Your Lies won't work on those who Have been Enlightened By the revelations of The redpill.

A woman who refuses sex from a man(no matter the reason) is not Sexually attracted to that man and is Therefore a potential cheat. Nothing like Psychological fear of sex or whatever crappy tales you women sell to Simps these days

6 Likes

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Magnoliaa(f): 10:09pm On Jan 27, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
.....And she cannot try to findout exactly what her problems are if the man doesn't make an effort.?

What's her role in the marraige? Must the man be the one to do everything?

Ok. If you cannot get my point of cooperation and working hand-in-hand, fine.
Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

....I asked a very simple question. Ma'am.
Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Magnoliaa(f): 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
....I asked a very simple question. Ma'am.

Lol... And was I saying anything about the woman being helpless or "useless" or not doing anything in the marriage? You wouldn't expect your wife to leave you to go solve your sexual or financial problems, would you? You would prefer her not to do anything when you're having issues because, she's not supposed to do everything?

2 Likes

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Shortyyy:

Women are very subtle,fickle and decietful , they can manipulate emotions of even the strongest men

Your writing is a ploy to bait men into weakness

Smhhh

2 Likes

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lol... And was I saying anything about the woman being helpless or "useless" or not doing anything in the marriage? You wouldn't expect your wife to leave you to go solve your sexual or financial problems, would you? You would prefer her not to do anything when you're having issues because, she's not supposed to do everything?
...You weren't saying she is useless but you were implying it.See any sensible woman who wants to save her marriage wouldn't even want her husband to start suspecting she is having issues inrespect of sex except she is not sexually attracted to him.

My stance is that a good woman should start solving or looking for ways to sort her self out before involving the husband.The husband can only be said to be selfish if he refused to follow up her issues after putting him on the know.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Nothing like 50-50 in marriage
Don't disguise cooperation as equality
One dominates the other submits
Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Magnoliaa(f): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2021
JONNYSPUTE:
...You weren't saying she is useless but you were implying it. See any sensible woman who wants to save her marriage wouldn't even want her husband to start suspecting she is having issues inrespect of sex except she is not sexually attracted to him.

My stance is that a good woman should start solving or looking for ways to sort her self out before involving the husband. The husband can only be said to be selfish if he refused to follow up her issues after putting him on the know.

Seriously @bolded?? ?? ?? Implying. Oh. You were asking me a question when you are fixed on your belief. Like I said, it's fine. Choose to see it how you want to. I don't believe marriage should be a place where we still try to live as we once were when we were* single. If everybody is going to start solving their ish independently, no p.

The other texts in bold, how can she be sexually attracted to a man without him working her up to it? So, at the end of the day, the husband is still supposed to DO something, isn't it?

There's really no way for a woman to know if she has vaginismus except when engaging in penetrative acts, so the husband/boyfriend will come to know as at time she's finding out. Whether married or dating, it is something for both partners to work through together.

It is not every woman that'll know about it when they are single to work on it. And even when she knows and doesn't do anything it, I'm sure she wouldn't have been consenting to sex at the initial stage of dating or would have been experiencing pain - why will you go ahead to stay with her or marry her to be suspecting her of cheating or leaving her to deal with it?

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Seriously @bolded?? ?? ?? Implying. Oh. You were asking me a question when you are fixed on your belief. Like I said, it's fine. Choose to see it how you want to. I don't believe marriage should be a place where we still try to live as we once were when we where single. If everybody is going to start solving their ish independently, no p.

The other texts in bold, how can she be sexually attracted to a man without him working her up to it? So, at the end of the day, the husband is still supposed to DO something, isn't it?

There's really no way for a woman to know if she has vaginismus except when engaging in penetrative acts, so the husband/boyfriend will come to know as at time she's finding out. Whether married or dating, it is something for both partners to work through together.

It is not every woman that'll know about it when they are single to work on it. And even when she knows and doesn't do anything it, I'm sure wouldn't have been consenting to sex at the initial stage of dating or would have been experiencing pain - why will you go ahead to stay with her or marry her to be suspecting her of cheating or leaving her to deal with it?

I have a feeling you ladies are conjuring these to weaponize sex

First you weaponised your ultimate agency which was your womb via Abortion, now you want to weaponize your vagina

These will lead to a radicalization of men ,and more extreme pills like Doom pill and black pills will advance to the dangerous crimson pill which MGTOW and Redpillers dread even though we are not happy with women's behavior

Don't make it worse by weaponizing your pussies

Please embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Cutehector(m): 2:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Prick no dey send all these bullsheet.. Its job is to drill and drill it shall. Your inability to be wet is your personal problem.
Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by tega2luv(m): 4:02am On Jan 28, 2021
I once had a gf that was sexually abused and harassed as a virgin (raped) bcux of this wicked act she hated men and sex all her life, every man that talks about love or sex to her she hates instantly, when it got to my turn with her from the onset and the way we communicate at first I was suspecting shes a virgin then d next thing that came to mind again was that abi she was raped bcux if u mention anything related to sex you see another person in her to cut long stories short and as a real gee I said I must follow this case to the end as I write this now my fellow Nlanders I de enjoy her kpekus every night now but the journey wasnt easy( na man I be) about this OP a person that knows he has a problem and the type of problem already have the problem solved halfway, as a woman be ready for your problem to be solved, theres no problem without a solution as for that married SiMP, however he can settle his problem he should try bcux even as I hate sex outside marriage i despise a woman avoiding sex with me no matter the relationship we have.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by afolarin60591: 5:59am On Jan 28, 2021
:Ok. If you cannot get my point of cooperation and working hand-in-hand, fine.....I asked a very simple question. Ma'am.
Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Shortyyy(f): 6:58am On Jan 28, 2021
Cutehector:
Prick no dey send all these bullsheet.. Its job is to drill and drill it shall. Your inability to be wet is your personal problem.

I used to see you as an educated person, but alas.
Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Shortyyy(f): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2021
I'm not gonna waste time to reply to any ignoramus here, do your research. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Cutehector(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2021
Shortyyy:

I used to see you as an educated person, but alas.
calm down, your blood too dey hot. No too dey carry matter for head

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by poiunt: 7:03am On Jan 28, 2021
Why are you also jumping into conclusion
Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:22am On Jan 28, 2021
VAGINISMUS - noted OP

1 Like

Re: Men, Do Your Findings Before Jumping To Conclusions by mosdii(m): 7:23am On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Show Men Your Nude Pic / SCAM: GTBANK Just Debited Me 456 Naira For SMS Alert Charge - Is This Not Much?? / Nairaland Girls Mynd44 Dated Before He Turned A Mod [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.