Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year (1263 Views)

My Pastor Slept With My Wife While I Was Asleep, Her Moaning Woke Me — Man Cries / Weird Sacrifice I Saw This Morning... Stay Woke / Repent World! Jesus Is Coming Soon!! Second Rapture Dream In Barely 2 Months!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
Valkrie:

Go and treat malaria and make sure to add typhoid drug.. !!

Get yourself engaged and do something meaningful for yourself and stop waiting to go to heaven to claim your own mansion. There is no free mansion anywhere for you to go and claim....don't be lazy go and work hard and you would build yourself same mansion here and enjoy yourself..!! Your pastors have been living in their own heavenly mansions here on earth.. Shine your eyes bro...before you die a mansionless person....
Should I get the drugs for you or someone else you know that is sick? Because if anyone here sounds sick here, it's obviously not me.

Your statement shows the symptoms of someone who's not feeling well, and needs some spiritual treatment or deliverance.

So maybe you need to see doctor Jesus right now!

God bless.
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by bobestman(m): 12:04am On Jan 29, 2021
I knew he had been thoroughly brainwashed with this Rapture when He said in one of his dreams that the black man his the false Messiah. All of you engrossed in Rapture, my advice to you is to google <b>Project Bluebeam<b> It will help you understand their plans. White Jesus is the Antichrist bro. Stop using that name so the truth will be revealed to you. RApture is a white man fabrication. They have whitewashed you. One of their agenda is mind control thru that name. Illuminati, Church of satan, Masons etc all uses the same name. Onyeze Jesus, Indabosky and all false prophets use it too. It's not the true name of the Messiah thru which every knee must bow. It's not used in the original language of scripture. Wake up man!

Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by Valkrie: 6:26am On Jan 29, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Should I get the drugs for you or someone else you know that is sick? Because if anyone here sounds sick here, it's obviously not me.

Your statement shows the symptoms of someone who's not feeling well, and needs some spiritual treatment or deliverance.

So maybe you need to see doctor Jesus right now!

God bless.

Oga between me and you who is having an imaginary vision or dream of rapture and some fake heaven full of mansions.....if you answer this then you decipher who is sick among us...

One begin to get illusion and seeing things that are not real when sick...I hope you know that...?

I bet the next you would see is Jesus christ coming to hand over your own heavenly mansion keys to you and commission you to go and witness to the world that he is holding more keys for distribution....
Re: Just Woke Up From My Third Rapture Dream In Less Than A Year by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The first ever rapture dream I had in my whole life was sometime in July last year.

https://www.nairaland.com/6002232/afternoon-dream-rapture#91893623

The next was in less than two months later.

https://www.nairaland.com/6104642/repent-world-jesus-coming-soon

Then I had the first great tribulation dream where it was revealed to me that one false Christs that Jesus said would rise in these last days would be the black messiah.

https://www.nairaland.com/6253086/black-jesus-one-false-christs

And now this, so that makes it 3 rapture and 1 great tribulation dreams in less than a year.

I'm still trying to recall the full details of the dream so that I don't leave out any important detail. But in the meantime, I would share the important ones I could remember so when I get to remember others I would modify my comments accordingly.

In the dream I was with one my brothers, and so many things were going on but I can't recall everything as I already said. But I could remember that there were indications that the world was coming to an end in the dream.

And inside the house of someone's house, there was a device or devices that would indicate if someone or the people in that house would be raptured or not. What i'm not sure of going by the dream for now, is if a device was one per individual or household because in the case of my brother, I, and some others, I think it was one per person. But in another instance, it appears it was one per household.

But the bottomline was if the device lights up, it means the individual or those of that household were approved for rapture. But if not, the person or those of that household would be left behind.

And it was in the morning after something had during the night, that the devices began to indicate people's fates, and many were curious to find out what the device indicated concerning them.

The one or ones for me and my brother lit up. And during the early hours of that day, I can remember us walking down the block, and it appeared everything was scattered, because I could see some of the inside of some houses from the outside.

And when we got to a house where a woman and her son stayed, she was trying to find out their own fate. It appeared she didn't know how to, so me and my brother helped her out. But after we checked, the device didn't light up as ours had done. And the woman and her son were very worried about that, but we tried to calm them down that they should give it some time.

Not long afterwards, i think after we left that house, and were both outside, we felt a force drag us toward the end of the floor, but after we were out of the high floor, we didn't go down but suspended on air. Next it was a pull upwards as we were being lifted up towards the sky just as it happened in my last rapture dream.

That's all I could remember for now, but when I recall more details I would add them to these ones.

Those still think that the end of the world is not close and that the things we've been warning people about were things to be joked about, instead of repenting, should continue mocking if that's what they choose to do, for that's the same way the people in the days of Noah mocked and took what he said for granted, when he warned them about the impending flood, that not a single one of them repented until the door of the ark was shut, and flood came and took them all away.

Let them also know that these warnings comes with extra repercussions, as they would be used against them on the day of judgment, if they don't repent.

God bless.

This guy brought up 6th a d 7th day books today, and a mod pushed it to the front page. Imagine this same person has gone into rapture 3 times in his dream. This boy is occultic...run away from him. This is a devil oooo. Be warned..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Joshua Selman Celebrates His 41st Birthday Today / Let Us Pray! / The Morons Have Started Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.