Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

$13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened (28774 Views)

₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got / FG Bars States Owing Salaries From Accessing $2.69bn Paris Club Refunds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by ejanla077: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
post=98512080:

Most of these foreign countries are crooks on their own, they care more about themselves than our darling country.
The case of the frog-eyed female thief called Diezani that looted almost 20 Billion Dollars between herself in the 16 wasted years of looting and her cronies is still there.
This same UK refused to send her as$ down here since Daddy became the Presy Oloye cool.
All because of whatever fraudulent money they get from her.
She even bought the citizenship of another country with our stolen money just to refused coming back to Nigeria to answer for her crimes against God and humanity.

That being said.....
This will be the first time we will be reading anything political or anything that has to do with Nigeria from Grandpa Nwoko!
This year will surely be a good year for him o.

Below is the kinda news and images we always juxtaposed him with prior now....
News about him and his bevy of females,
And a certain Alex do not help matters,
He always flaunt him on our faces day in day out!

(Lol cheesy, that poster above has edited his post about Ned and his baes,
one of our confused fan on NL....funny people wink)

Shut up. Ur darling and efcc re not serious wit the case.. You think Uk government will soil thr country image by joining ur media trial... Have sense na
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by EMMY76: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:
this sounds like the plot of a John Grishams Novel.

All Nigerians want to know is that Ned is a rich man,

They don't want to know the source, they hate accountability,

As a Catholic atheist, I wanted my son to be religious at least, I sent him to join those altar boys,

That is when I knew how corruption is destroying everything in Nigeria even mass servants want to extort money from me with their never ending requirement.

in short the chairman of the altar boys had my number on speed dial, I became his cash cow, I sent a rough estimate of 2million for just mass servants,

You don't mean it has it come to this?
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by avidleo: 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
Total is 13 Billion.

He has been paid close to 7B.

The balance is what awaits.

He got power's of attorney from all 774 local governments & 36 state government

hotseat:
If there was a contractual agreement, payment becomes obligatory.

However, if LINAS and Ned Nwoko embarked on the struggle for the refund of the excesses voluntarily without being prompted to do so, then it was an exercise in futility. At best, a display of patriotism and love for country!
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by Coolgent(m): 10:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
temidayo123:
Good morning

I have very old Facebook accounts for sale
These accounts are very legit accounts with emails attached to them and also you send me your phone number to add it to the account.

List of accounts available

12yrs : 1 available
10yrs : 5 accounts are available
8yrs : 2 accounts available

2 Foreign accounts available with all the details available (including pictures and videos)

Send a WhatsApp message to this number if you need one

+44 74 48 762 264

Dont talk about legitimacy in selling Facebook accounts.

Cos i am very sure all those facebook accounts are proceeds from HACKING.

You hacked an innocent facebooker, change all his details then sell it to someone else.

May EFCC nab you soon amen!
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by yungchop: 9:19pm On Mar 09, 2021
odinga1of:

I get Instagram account with 2 clients make dem wan pay next week for sell.

Stupid scammers

bro.. how far with your football level? me wan gather money enter ivory coast soon o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: Buhari, Tinubu bury ambitions, to anoint candidate / Governor Ayo Fayose And Helen Paul Pictured Together / Audio Of Obiano, Ifeanyi Ubah And Ibeto's Meeting On Automatic Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.