Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

$13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened (28775 Views)

₦17 Billion Paris Club Refund Landed Obiano On EFCC’s Watch List / ₦243.8 Billion Paris Club Refund Shared Among States, See What Each State Got / FG Bars States Owing Salaries From Accessing $2.69bn Paris Club Refunds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by etrouble: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2021
Another wife is loading for the ugly pedophile

1 Like

Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by Rityonyi(f): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2021
M
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by RPG2020(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2021
handsomeyinka:

Sell it to mark Zuckerberg

Corvette
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by RPG2020(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2021
handsomeyinka:

Sell it to mark Zuckerberg

Corvette C6
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 28, 2021
hmmm issoright
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by excel101(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2021
post=98512080:

Most of these foreign countries are crooks on their own, they care more about themselves than our darling country.
The case of the frog-eyed female thief that looted almost 20 Billion Dollars between herself and her cronies is still there.

That being said.....
This will be the first time we will be reading anything political or anything that has to do with Nigeria from Grandpa Nwoko!
This year will surely be a good year for him o.

This is the kinda news and images we always juxtaposed him with prior now....
News about him and his bevy of females,
And a certain Alex did not help matters,
He always flaunt him on our faces day in day out!
Likewise the crooked mannaquin in Aso Rock, that borrows and divert.

1 Like

Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by Myself2(m): 8:03am On Jan 28, 2021
Hmmm, Ned Nwoko scheming for a handsome percentage of 13 billion dollars, even if it's 5%, that would be hundreds of billions of naira.

Hmmm, let me ask, Mr Ned Nwoko, at what time did you do this audit? Hope you were not holding a public office and that would have given you undue advantage over tother equally competent or even more competent firms.
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by HelpYourself(m): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:
this sounds like the plot of a John Grishams Novel.

All Nigerians want to know is that Ned is a rich man,

They don't want to know the source, they hate accountability,

As a Catholic atheist, I wanted my son to be religious at least, I sent him to join those altar boys,

That is when I knew how corruption is destroying everything in Nigeria even mass servants want to extort money from me with their never ending requirement.

in short the chairman of the altar boys had my number on speed dial, I became his cash cow, I sent a rough estimate of 2million for just mass servants,

And how did you come upon aetheism ?

We should have a chat about that.

Don't let me topics discourage you, ii don't judge I love interacting with different people of knowledge to learn

1 Like

Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by Queenlovely(f): 8:09am On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:

And how did you come upon aetheism ?

We should have a chat about that.

Don't let me topics discourage you, ii don't judge I love interacting with different people of knowledge to learn

go Bleep your.....
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by nedekid: 8:10am On Jan 28, 2021
Myself2:
Hmmm, Ned Nwoko scheming for a handsome percentage of 13 billion dollars, even if it's 5%, that would be hundreds of billions of naira.

Hmmm, let me ask, Mr Ned Nwoko, at what time did you do this audit? Hope you were not holding a public office and that would have given you undue advantage over tother equally competent or even more competent firms.
Its btw 20 and 40%.
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by HelpYourself(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:

go Bleep your.....

Aaah I see, hehehe

grin

1 Like

Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by Niee11: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Mumu
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by dimugonabo: 8:14am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:

As a Catholic atheist, I wanted my son to be religious at least, I sent him to join those altar boys,

That is when I knew how corruption is destroying everything in Nigeria even mass servants want to extort money from me with their never ending requirement.

in short the chairman of the altar boys had my number on speed dial, I became his cash cow, I sent a rough estimate of 2million for just mass servants,

Who we go ask?
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by nedekid: 8:16am On Jan 28, 2021
etrouble:
Another wife is loading for the ugly pedophile
You call oga ned ugly?
Ask 100% of ladies and they will tell you how handsome, loving and caring he is. Abi ugly man de marry such damsels as his wifes? grin
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by Jaqenhghar: 8:26am On Jan 28, 2021
post=98512080:

Most of these foreign countries are crooks on their own, they care more about themselves than our darling country.
The case of the frog-eyed female thief called Diezani that looted almost 20 Billion Dollars between herself in the 16 wasted years of looting and her cronies is still there.
This same UK refused to send her as$ down here since Daddy became the Presy Oloye cool.
All because of whatever fraudulent money they get from her.
She even bought the citizenship of another country with our stolen money just to refused coming back to Nigeria to answer for her crimes against God and humanity.

That being said.....
This will be the first time we will be reading anything political or anything that has to do with Nigeria from Grandpa Nwoko!

Below is the kinda news and images we always juxtaposed him with prior now....
And a certain Alex do not help matters,
Are they supposed to care about you? What a dumb statement.

1 Like

Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by sweetonugbu: 8:29am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:

2 million mula for mass servants?., I have changed my mind, as an atheist I will be raising my own children as independent observers
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by Queenlovely(f): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2021
sweetonugbu:
2 million mula for mass servants?., I have changed my mind, as an atheist I will be raising my own children as independent observers

better oh
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by hotseat: 8:49am On Jan 28, 2021
If there was a contractual agreement, payment becomes obligatory.

However, if LINAS and Ned Nwoko embarked on the struggle for the refund of the excesses voluntarily without being prompted to do so, then it was an exercise in futility. At best, a display of patriotism and love for country!
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by Forumobserver12(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2021
Myself2:

Bed Nwoko served as Rep 1999/2003, he has never hold any public office ever since he left the green chamber...
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by DennisEche(m): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:

HABA transgendered , YOU CAN LIE. BE CALMING DOWN SMALL SMALL
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2021
Walecoy:
***EFCC, DSS reports confirm Linas fulfilled obligation with states, LGAs

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/13bn-paris-club-refunds-how-linas-nwoko-were-threatened-lawyers/amp/

I thought Ned was a businessman, how come he's also struggling to fix his snout at the Abuja trough?
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by festacman(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:

If you are truthful about losing N2 million, then your son did NOT join any mass servants or altar boys of any Catholic Church. Mass servants/Altar boys association are group mostly pre-secondary school boys. The amount you mentioned is ridiculous. I can bet even a professional scammer will sweat to squeeze 2 million in a local job unless you are such a fat head to keep giving without asking questions. Therefore, ask your son the CULT or GANG he joined and is using them to scam you. Leave Catholic Church out of this. Go deeper and find out. Visit the parish priest and relay your story to establish the truth. Thank you and stay safe.
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by odinga1of: 10:15am On Jan 28, 2021
temidayo123:
Good morning

I have very old Facebook accounts for sale
These accounts are very legit accounts with emails attached to them and also you send me your phone number to add it to the account.

List of accounts available

12yrs : 1 available
10yrs : 5 accounts are available
8yrs : 2 accounts available

2 Foreign accounts available with all the details available (including pictures and videos)

Send a WhatsApp message to this number if you need one

+44 74 48 762 264

I get Instagram account with 2 clients make dem wan pay next week for sell.

Stupid scammers
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by Queenlovely(f): 10:18am On Jan 28, 2021
festacman:

If you are truthful about losing N2 million, then your son did NOT join any mass servants or altar boys of any Catholic Church. Mass servants/Altar boys association are group mostly pre-secondary school boys. The amount you mentioned is ridiculous. I can bet even a professional scammer will sweat to squeeze 2 million in a local job unless you are such a fat head to keep giving without asking questions. Therefore, ask your son the CULT or GANG he joined and is using them to scam you. Leave Catholic Church out of this. Go deeper and find out. Visit the parish priest and relay your story to establish the truth. Thank you and stay safe.

is it your experience?

I am giving you the gist, off course they were working with my son in connivance
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by festacman(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:

is it your experience?

I am giving you the gist, off course they were working with my son in connivance

Those working in connivance with your son are SCAMMERS and NOT mass servants. Pure and simple. It is UNFAIR to run down the age-long and global institution of mass servants/Altar boys just because YOUR son connived with some scammers to scan you of N2million. Not fair.
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerians are very corrupt. Under Buhari, people are just making money anyhow. There are so many fraud going on. Lawyers are just making money anyhow . There is collusion between fraudulent people and Lawyers and office of the Attorney General of the Federation being used to defraud Nigeria.

If it were under Obasanjo, can Ned Nwoko and Gadzama come up with this claim?
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by cyril10(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2021
post=98512080:

The case of the frog-eyed female thief called Diezani that looted almost 20 Billion Dollars between herself in the 16 wasted years of looting and her cronies is still there.
This same UK refused to send her as$ down here since Daddy became the Presy Oloye cool.
All because of whatever fraudulent money they get from her.
She even bought the citizenship of another country with our stolen money just to refused coming back to Nigeria to answer for her crimes against God and humanity.

That being said.....

Below is the kinda news and images we always juxtaposed him with prior now....
And a certain Alex do not help matters,

(Lol cheesy, that poster above has edited his post about Ned and his baes,
one of our confused fan on NL....funny people wink)

You are a confused human with total bias.
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by Myself2(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2021
nedekid:

Its btw 20 and 40%.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by Myself2(m): 12:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
Forumobserver12:

Bed Nwoko served as Rep 1999/2003, he has never hold any public office ever since he left the green chamber...

So what period did he do the said consultancy?? Looks like same period
Re: $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened by gidgiddy: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2021
Myself2:

Thats how he became an overnight billionaire, recovering millions for different groups and charging a percentage of the money recovered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tragedy!! APC Chieftain Shot Dead In Ekiti [Photo] / Lagos Taskforce Impound 150 Motorcycles On Mile 2-Ojo-Badagry Expressway / Abdullahi Bin-Abdul's Phone Stolen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.