Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,701 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene (36941 Views)

Sowore: Nnamdi Kanu Was Kidnapped And Not Arrested / Alaafin Laments Release Of Arrested Fulani Kidnappers By Police / Fulani Kidnappers In Ondo Use Generators , Play Music Inside The Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by wink2015(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2021
agitator:

Feminist!

Where she mention am say dem sexually abuse her.

It is possible she could have been sexually molested.

But she will not be bold to speak out on this.

Whether they had sex with her or not. That is SEX OR NO SEX.

IT WAS A BAD EXPERIENCE ALL TOGETHER.

At least she came back alive.

There are people kidnapper just murder and they do not see the body of the victim.

This is the price Nigeria have to pay for voting for a jihadist called Buhari.

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Strongbest(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Na wa ooo..they must have sexually abused the poor woman. Sad

I don't want to think about it

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Judolisco(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2021
Dis thing Don turn big business oh..... Kai we Don enter 4 naija... A whole immigration boss
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:03am On Jan 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
A victim will not analyse how she was sexually ransacked. She will only say she went through hell. And that is enough. angry

2 Likes

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Kingstanding: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2021
Mgbadike80:
Nnamdi Kanu established the ESN to guard the forests and residents against this type of crime but the southeast are fighting because they want to get a vice presidential position from the fulani in 2023.
. We have bastard and good for nothing leaders in southern part of Nigeria. They can trade their children for political post. But I pray their end will worst and terrible than their beginning. I'm from South West but I still believe in Nnamdi Kanu than any south east leaders.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Kelvin3476: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
See where ur mind just fly go "sexually abused".

3 Likes

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by ChiefAfonja: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2021
Nigerians have taken evil to another level.

You kidnap and then sell to other kidnappers cheesy
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by juman(m): 9:05am On Jan 28, 2021
jchioma:
Kidnappings are becoming an industry in Nigeria. Thanks to failure of Buhari to stem the ugly trend.

Exactly.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by 2shaw: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2021
Its getting real ugly,no more fucking police on our roads,yall gotta stay strapped always.

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Kelvin3476: 9:06am On Jan 28, 2021
wink2015:

It is possible she could have been sexually molested.

But she will not be bold to speak out on this.

Whether they had sex with her or not. That is SEX OR NO SEX.

IT WAS A BAD EXPERIENCE ALL TOGETHER.

At least she came back alive.

There are people kidnapper just murder and they do not see the body of the victim.

This is the price Nigeria have to pay for voting for a jihadist called Buhari.

Who voted buhari in ?
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by ijayebonyi(f): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2021
So sorry madam
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Indispensable85(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2021
I'm happy for you ma'am but you weren't meant to be killed. Assassins don't kidnapp they take you out at sight. There's no security for both the rich and poor, low and high in Nigeria. We're gradually getting there all of una go wake up soon. I support Nnamdi kanu for his initiative of setting up ESN. The Nigeria state has failed woefully.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by tritt(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2021
From the report did you hear anything like sexual abuse...abi na to comment dey hungry you. Rubbish

nairavsdollars:

3 Likes

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by KnightsTemplar(m): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2021
Rescued by Police men indeed

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by wink2015(m): 9:09am On Jan 28, 2021
Kingstanding:
. We have bastard and good for nothing leaders in southern part of Nigeria. They can trade their children for political post. But I pray their end will worst and terrible than their beginning. I'm from South West but I still believe in Nnamdi Kanu than any south east leaders.

Nnamdi Kanu

Sunday Ogboho

are great freedom fighters.

The fulani wants to take over southern forest.

Their commercial motorcyclist from the north are taking over streets in the south where they act as spy for the fulani.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by SexytorresE(f): 9:10am On Jan 28, 2021
Did they touch ur ponmo? undecided that people are taking over Nigeria
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by foreshore(m): 9:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Mgbadike80:

https://punchng.com/i-was-abducted-in-church-sold-to-fulani-kidnappers-nis-spokesperson/

Sorry for your ordeal but that is what you expect when you don't police our borders well. So sad!
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by obailala(m): 9:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Mgbadike80:
Nnamdi Kanu established the ESN to guard the forests and residents against this type of crime but the southeast are fighting because they want to get a vice presidential position from the fulani in 2023.
Why can the SE not give the ESN some form of legal backing like was done for amotekun? Despite the opposition of the north to amotekun, the Fulani FG hasn't been able to send soldiers or policemen to go fight amotekun because of that little legal backing. But see whats happening in Orlu; unprovoked and needless bloodshed recently and one wonders if we dont have state assemblies in the SE.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Quality20(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2021
nairavsdollars:
how can they do that?
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by fennels007(m): 9:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Kidnapping has actually turn to open business. They now trade on their catch.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Kingrefreshed: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2021
anungangampu:
Shey Evans is also a kidnapper.

Hello? When on Earth do you intend to have one single sense? When?

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 28, 2021
nah God save u sha
hope unsure it's not Fulani that are the kidnappers
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by megapriest(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2021
Rescued by Policemen and Vigilantes indeed...just like that nobody was killed and no arrest..Yu better mentioned the ransom u paid

1 Like

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by ohosi4real(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2021
agitator:

Feminist!

It is a shameful to say the word. They may bcoz all those guys no dey use eye see woman
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Anfield247(m): 9:18am On Jan 28, 2021
SexytorresE:
Did they touch ur ponmo? undecided that people are taking over Nigeria
awwwn... she go realise nah, and she no go tel us about that side.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by book0113: 9:18am On Jan 28, 2021
agitator:

Feminist!

Even if she was raped, will you expect her to voice it.
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by uBuNiT: 9:19am On Jan 28, 2021
Flier:
Hunters need to start combing the southern forest,i heard those fulani always turned their captives to sex doll
Only God knows what this woman has passed through

Only God ? . Are saying the woman don't know ? her doctor won't know ?,
Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by Patrioticman007(m): 9:21am On Jan 28, 2021
post=98513851:

First of all thanks to God Almighty and to Nigeria Police men for saving her life and bringing her back to her family in one piece.

Secondly, we will be back after dissecting this paragraph.....
Modify :
She talked about abductors,
She talked about gunmen,
She talked about hardened kidnappers,
Then she finally talked about herdsmen.
For she saying the evil herdsmen (the bad ones among the fulani herdsmen) were the last gang she was transferred to, then who were the 3 other gangs that kept tossing her around?
Are some people now doing collaboration with herdsmen out there?
She would have mentioned they are all evil herdsmen if that was the case.
Our journalists need to step up their interview games mehn!

May all the gangs involved in her abduction (all the ewu gambia wink) all end up miserably before 21 days.
Once again, we thank God for her life.

These swine's hate anything truth & investigation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by 042rebel: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2021
We should be worried that the woman was abducted by her own kinsmen who later sold her to suspected Fulani men.
We are all here demonizing Fulani herdsmen and pretending we didn't understand what she said while the real kidnappers are among us having a field day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:28am On Jan 28, 2021
042rebel:
We should be worried that the woman was abducted by her own kinsmen who later sold her to suspected Fulani men.
We are all here demonizing Fulani herdsmen and pretending we didn't read what she said while the real kidnappers are among us having a field day.
This is deep!
You know people read only what they wanna see.
But thank God for few people like you who still reason like normal humans.
It is well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Kidnapped In Church, Sold To Fulani Kidnappers – Bridget Esene by gtown: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2021
NORSIYK:
Fulani miscreants on rampage.
Southern and middle-belt Nigeria should unite and send these bloodsucking demons out of their territories
One thing is clear from her narration. That is, she was not kidnapped by Fulani but by some Edo boys who sold her as commodity to the Fulani in the bush.
The Fulani in turn traded her back to her people.
This is to say Edo boys are also kidnappers. However from my own finding, her kidnappers were likely those rampaging igbos pigs terrorising south south region with motives to prove that they could be dangerous than their rivals, the forest masters aka herdsmen.
Obaseke should give them the kind Wike's treatment before things get out of hands in Edo.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates President-Elect, Bola Tinubu / Stop Spreading Fake News, Isaac Fayose Blasts Peter Obi, Ask DSS To Arrest Him / Ganduje & Dangote Inspect Kano Skill Acquisition Centre (Pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.