Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare (44976 Views)

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi / Don't Protest Or Rally In My Name — Igboho Warns From Beninese Prison / Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by SarutobiEky(m): 1:44am On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:

why are you shicked
the way you dropped your number when he asked if he could see your coochie. E shock me o. Gutsiest move I ever saw shocked
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by calcal: 1:47am On Jan 29, 2021
Quality20:
After ogun, pls come to orlu and the southeast in general, help us exterminate these trounlesome ipob n esn bandits, if we critisise them they call us names like fulani servants

of course, you are a Fulani servant
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by tit(f): 2:09am On Jan 29, 2021
Up Igboho!
Get the criminals.
Oodua Police Inspector General
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by sojfarm: 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

You're right, but wrong about the curse of a thing.
The Yoruba that I know easily support a big name for a common front, regardless of one's antecedents. That's why the hausa-fulani extraction find it easy to penetrate them unlike the Igbos.
As for Tinubu, he believes that he's doing to Lagos what Adedibu did to Ibadan.

THIS 2021!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NONSENSE THAT USED TO WORK DURING ADEDIBU BEGINS TO FADE OFF.

YOU CAN SEE THIS DURING THE ENDSARS PROTEST; UP TILL NOW THE TOLL GATE IS STILL SHUT DOWN

THINGS ARE CHANGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW THERE ARE SOME BAD EGGS THAT STILL GO TO TINUBU'S GATE TO COLLECT CUPS OF RICE AND MONEY. SUCH HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY HAVE TAKEN WHAT BELONGS TO THEM AND THEIR UNBORN CHIILDREN.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Samtob90(m): 3:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
adeolakemi:
nobody is raping anybody
OK, may God help you to have experience of what the victim had had
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
sojfarm:

THIS 2021!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NONSENSE THAT USED TO WORK DURING ADEDIBU BEGINS TO FADE OFF.

YOU CAN SEE THIS DURING THE ENDSARS PROTEST; UP TILL NOW THE TOLL GATE IS STILL SHUT DOWN

THINGS ARE CHANGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW THERE ARE SOME BAD EGGS THAT STILL GO TO TINUBU'S GATE TO COLLECT CUPS OF RICE AND MONEY. SUCH HAVE NO RIGHT TO COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY HAVE TAKEN WHAT BELONGS TO THEM AND THEIR UNBORN CHIILDREN.

I hope so. I really hope so.
Tinubu is a schemer. Nobody understand Nigerian youths better than Tinubu. He knows that we're quick to hope, meaning that we can be easily deceived. He also knows that if you can control the media, you've got the youth. That's why he has anchored the best of brains on his media and publicity list for 2023. He knows that the Yoruba political elites are no match for him, after all they're bunch of greedy folks who don't care about their constituents except Oladimeji Bankole angry.
So my brother, things are changing but the souths are not changing. They're are still glued to their old ways.

"Civilised people are easy to conquer', that's what the fulanis believed and they're hellbent on using native intelligence to outsmart the south.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by orisa37: 6:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
im-coming-for-killer-herdsmen-in-ogun-sunday-igboho.

SUPPORTED 100%
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by orisa37: 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mayng01:
He’s got balls. I like him

I like him.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by orisa37: 6:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
juniorstar:
legend IGBOHO

Well done.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by orisa37: 6:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
juniorstar:
legend IGBOHO

Well done. At least you have shown that we are not all AFONJAS.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Kelvin3476: 3:11am On Jan 30, 2021
MickzyDonald:

It's the cold weather bro, I'm never afraid grin
Oh i 4got u gets scared wheneva its cold. I undastand bro
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by BigDick70inch(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
adeolakemi:
please keep your madness in oyo state , we are not complaining here in Ogun state ....the act can cause reprisal in the north and it's capable of causing civil war ...we have elected representatives who will handle this menace

Coward fool.....
U sud be the next Fulani victim....
Ode....
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
AlhajiImam:
The chief of army staff should do the needful. This Sunday is a nobody and isn't a government appointee. We don't breed and support terrorism from the west.

You see, he has no kids in Nigeria, yet want to cause problems that will lead to the death of the kids of other men... Well, I know yorubas are wise and can't fall for his gimmicks

Sorry this discussion is among humans. Horned and hoofed creatures are not welcome. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate / "I Remain Governor Of Osun State" - Gboyega Oyetola / These Photos Of Rehabilitated Almajiri Boy Will Shock (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.