Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,652 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare (44983 Views)

Wike, Tinubu: We Won’t Allow You Heat Up Nigeria – Sunday Igboho Warns Gumi / Don't Protest Or Rally In My Name — Igboho Warns From Beninese Prison / Any Attack On The South-East Is An Attack On The Yorubas — Igboho Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Duridadi: 4:08pm On Jan 28, 2021
Mayng01:
He’s got balls. I like him
...Which balls ? Didn't you understand his new statement ? Before it was all Fulanis but now is All Criminal Fulanis ! What happened to the " All Fulanis must leave " undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by tesppidd: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Self-defence and citizens arrest are well provided for in our laws.
I wonder if you were offered help to escape from kidnappers' den by Nnamdi Kanu for example, you'll refuse and say you prefer to wait for IG or COÀS.
Stop being a fifth columnist. The victims of herdsmen atrocities are Yorubas like you.
lol

1.I am not Yoruba.

2. Going to burn houses is the self defence that is in our constitution?

3. Gathering thugs and going after people enmass after the attackers are long gone is what you call self defence?

Stop fooling yourself abeg...
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
tesppidd:
lol

1.I am not Yoruba.

3. Gathering thugs and going after people enmass after the attackers are long gone is what you call self defence?

Good to know you're not. Face your region then.
The house was not burnt by Sunday igboho. If you have evidence to the contrary pls bring it forward.
Who are the thugs? You mean the youths of igangan have suddenly become thugs simply because they stood up to their oppressors? Maybe we live in federal Republic of thugs after all.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by tesppidd: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Good to know you're not. Face your region then.
The house was not burnt by Sunday igboho. If you have evidence to the contrary pls bring it forward.
Who are the thugs? You mean the youths of igangan have suddenly become thugs simply because they stood up to their oppressors? Maybe we live in federal Republic of thugs after all.
What you are saying is like attacking a community of 50,000 ibos because you have maybe 1,000 kidnappers and ritualists living amongst them in the name of protesting or defending yourselves against kidnappers.

Form vigilantes and defend yourselves against the so called Dylan is she they come in attack.

Going to attack them altogether is barbaric. It is not make it right because they are normads and peasants.

They are human too.

Like we also have ibo and Yoruba killers, kidnappers and rapists.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Cappoditutti: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
You called a man confronting kidnappers and killers "terrorist", what will you call the serial kidnappers and terrorists?

Sctests:
Since when did yoruba-owned The nations newspaper start calling seperatists 'activists'. Is it because Igboho is yoruba?

Igboho is a terrorist wanted by the authorities.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Oracleforce: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
please keep your madness in oyo state , we are not complaining here in Ogun state ....the act can cause reprisal in the north and it's capable of causing civil war ...we have elected representatives who will handle this menace

Are you one of the kidnappers? ...

.ogun state is one of the few southwestern states that is not safe...lagos-.ibadan -expessway at night is den of robbers....idiroko, otta, road is not smiling to the road users and passersby....
Shagamu area is another robbers rendezvous ....tell me one local government that is safe in Ogun state and I will tell five local government that that is not safe.....
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Kelvin3476: 4:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
MickzyDonald:
They are very close to my side,abeg come flush dem away ASAP
I never know say u the fear like this.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by brio1408: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
not wise my dear let love rule
Love can only rule when there is Communication and respect.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Dapson73(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
AlhajiImam:
The chief of army staff should do the needful. This Sunday is a nobody and isn't a government appointee. We don't breed and support terrorism from the west.

You see, he has no kids in Nigeria, yet want to cause problems that will lead to the death of the kids of other men... Well, I know yorubas are wise and can't fall for his gimmicks

Your name suggests you are in to herding business from the other side of the country
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by awgumayor: 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2021
Yoruba Muslims should act fast and subdue this man before he creates more enmity between them and the caliphate. Where is MURIC Akintola? You must speak out now before other Muslims become endangered species in south west.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
sojfarm:

Mentioned that those politicians are kind!!!!!

Anyways. I do not know your definition of being kind.

Are you saying that somebody that is taking 10% of N30b IGR of a State and share rice, rams to the people during festive period is a kind person.

The same Tinubu that uses names of companies to grab others land you call a kind person. I will advise you to be very careful because there is something about CURSE. When a curse is issued to the like of Tinubu, individuals that support him, encourage him OR enjoy from such evil deed will also be cursed.

So a larger number of Yoruba do not see Tinubu as trustworthy Yoruba Leader. We know our faithful leader like Sunday Igboho and others.

Tinubu, Liar Mohammed, and others in that class are too greedy to represent Yoruba People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right, but wrong about the curse of a thing.
The Yoruba that I know easily support a big name for a common front, regardless of one's antecedents. That's why the hausa-fulani extraction find it easy to penetrate them unlike the Igbos.
As for Tinubu, he believes that he's doing to Lagos what Adedibu did to Ibadan.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by ADADAB: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
please keep your madness in oyo state , we are not complaining here in Ogun state ....the act can cause reprisal in the north and it's capable of causing civil war ...we have elected representatives who will handle this menace
Didirin.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by ajiwo1: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
Eeya I never taught someone can open mouth and talk this way. Show is ur representative is it the once that are using your money to buy cars and spend on women I sorry for you. Yoruba for that matter reasoning upside down
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Ofemannnu: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2021
Abiodun86:

Yoruba peooooooople.,.... We really have a long way to go

Y is that we always against those who say the truth and fight for our freedom? Had it been that one of ur family members has fallen victim, u won't be saying this rubbish.

lol

The impostor is not Yoruba.He is an OSU.A few are Fulanis.They use Yoruba names for their devide and devide evil deed.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by magzey: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
After finishing with criminal herdsmen please enter Ogun and finish ritualists as well grin grin
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by MT: 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
MuscularDick:
Stop bringing politics into this matter, you TRAITOR!!!

Anyone that stands on a different pedestal from you is a traitor. How silly can you get?.

You feel a man who has lived his life violently and amass wealth in the process will choose to die for your sake. Keep on dreaming.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
tesppidd:
What you are saying is like attacking a community of 50,000 ibos because you have maybe 1,000 kidnappers and ritualists living amongst them in the name of protesting or defending yourselves against kidnappers.

Form vigilantes and defend yourselves against the so called Dylan is she they come in attack.

Going to attack them altogether is barbaric. It is not make it right because they are normads and peasants.

They are human too.

Like we also have ibo and Yoruba killers, kidnappers and rapists.
Look. Let me inform you. From the North down south, the herdsmen are being fingered in kidnappings and killings and are being driven out of those areas by the natives. Two weeks ago, they were driven out of New bussa, mashegu, ibbi, kudu and boyani areas of Niger state for same reasons. So it's not peculiar to Yorubas alone where they're being driven out.
The question now is why only them? Out of about 300 ethnic groups scattered everywhere, how come they're the only one being singled out by different tribes?
Your advice of waiting for them to attack and then defend oneself is foolishness at its peak. Why would I see a snake in my backyard and say I'll wait for it to attack me before I strike it? That's against every natural survival instinct in every human.
The Yoruba and Igbo criminals are not being defended by their socio-cultural groups. It's just like the Ohanaeze defending Evans or Afenifere defending one million boys. How would that sound to you? That's what reinforces the belief that they have the backing of their tribesmen in there murderous onslaught throughout the country.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by christistruth01: 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2021
tesppidd:
lol

1.I am not Yoruba.

Is murdering and Kidnapping people on their farms while the Governmt and Security Agencies pretend not see or hear what is happening in front of them is that in the Constitution?

People who think they know how to fight Clever Unconventional Warfare will be Crushed with
Clever Unconventionall Defence .

Let the Security Agencies go back to their deep Sleep.

The people of SW already have Security Covered.

Do not disturb SW with a Constitution that was fast asleep when the people it was supposed to protect were being annihilated by trouble from killers and Kidnappers that were wide awake.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:
I am an omoluabi and I respect constituted authority please give no room for violence

Ogun state governor has not done anything about the attack on his citizens by the Fulani backed by useless army.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by alingo2013(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2021
AlhajiImam:

You are with a man capable of causing civil war?

The country is already gone the army can not even face boko Haram and boko Haram are a group of uneducated idoits motivated to kill and destroy by religious ideology
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by BennyDGreat: 8:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
adeolakemi:

The people that were slaughtered were human beings too.
Most Representatives only care about winning elections!
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by eledumare2012: 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
christistruth01:

The one who rants on Radio daily but fled 6000km away to be with his girlfriends in London , at the first sound of gunfire

Whom from London orders his boys to face live bullets while he is out of harm's way living large in hotels and entertaining his girlfriends on his deceived followers money

Does that one have balls?
Always try to ignore a scumbag when u c one.
Remember our strategies and policies cannot b d same towards achieving liberation.
Sunday my brother
Kanu my comerade
Both with different approach.
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Simbrixton(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
capitalzero:

Ibarapa thought so. Representatives want to be politically correct. They would do nothing
you realise the poster is an igbo person
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Simbrixton(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2021
lordsniel:
See your mouth you're the head of the representative in ogun state abi, oga Sunday abeg come ogun I have 2 relatives that has been kidnapped in ogun state since last year and the last time we heard from them is Dec. 5
you realise the person is igbo sha?
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Womanofsubstanc(f): 9:53pm On Jan 28, 2021
You are so on point! I really wish our government can look into this. Work more on how people migrate into the country. It might be surprising to later discover that those perpetrating evils ain't Nigerians but Nigeriens and others from neighboring countries. As the fulanis are claiming innocent, if it is so, then they have a lot of work to do to clean their image because these people have many things in common with them. Comb through Ota in Ogun state, you will discover there are many Niger guys than Fulani and hausas who are Nigerians. The rate at which they consume hard drugs is alarming
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by babatee90(m): 12:13am On Jan 29, 2021
AlhajiImam:
The chief of army staff should do the needful. This Sunday is a nobody and isn't a government appointee. We don't breed and support terrorism from the west.

You see, he has no kids in Nigeria, yet want to cause problems that will lead to the death of the kids of other men... Well, I know yorubas are wise and can't fall for his gimmicks
he’s got no kid in Nigeria but what about the kids of the parent your people have killed here? So he should fold his hands and allow your brothers render more kids orphans when he has the power to do so? Go and speak for your people and let igboho continue his good work...we can speak for ourselves
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by Livadesh: 12:14am On Jan 29, 2021
adeolakemi:

When you see a coward, you'll know.
It is foolishness to postpone what is inevitable.
You don't want reprisal attack from them now but they done planning how to wipe off your race and occupy your space.
Kwantinu.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by AlhajiImam: 12:17am On Jan 29, 2021
babatee90:
he’s got no kid in Nigeria but what about the kids of the parent your people have killed here? So he should fold his hands and allow your brothers render more kids orphans when he has the power to do so? Go and speak for your people and let igboho continue his good work...we can speak for ourselves

He is on the verge of being declared a terrorist by state actors
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by babatee90(m): 12:30am On Jan 29, 2021
AlhajiImam:

He is on the verge of being declared a terrorist by state actors
haha the fear of Sunday igboho grin

What’s holding you and your daddy president in arresting him na? His arrest has been ordered since last week but no one has actually dared to...una dey fear? grin Go and arrest him na
Re: Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare by MickzyDonald: 1:13am On Jan 29, 2021
Kelvin3476:
I never know say u the fear like this.
It's the cold weather bro, I'm never afraid grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aminu Tambuwal Dumps APC For PDP / Old Classmates Of Buhari Visit Him (Pictures) / Infograph Of President Buhari's Sickness & APC's Inconsistencies By Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.