Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics (15822 Views)

CHEAP Self Con For Rent In LEKKI ( World Oil ) ... Pay 9months Only / Building Of A Septic/soakaway In 13 Days - Photos / Looking For A Cheap Self Contain In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Water is our main challenge now,so we busy digging the well. we shall start Construction tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 7:25pm On Feb 21, 2021
Work in Progress...

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2021
So far, we've used 15bags of cement from the foundation to roofing level.we budget one more bag to cast the decking where the Storex Tank will sit on.We moving to the next stage Tomorrow Which is Wall Plaster,20 bags of cement and 10 tons of plaster sand are booked to finish all the work.
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 7:00pm On Feb 22, 2021
Men at work

2 Likes

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Nice job. Following keenly to see the flat roofing in order to replicate

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Work in Progress
Plastering of the Parapet and adding another couch to the height.

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
Almost done with the Plastering, roofing next week Sunday. we've only two weeks to complete this building.pls keep following

2 Likes

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
In preparation to roof the building (flat roof) on Sunday...keep following cool

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 7:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Roofing Wood treatment with Perfect killer and kerosene.thanks for following up the thread

4 Likes

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by lilvicky68(m): 8:25pm On Mar 05, 2021
Well-done Sir nice work

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by ccokwara: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2021
olukaygold:
I planned on building three standard self contains with top notch finishing at a minimum Budget.

How about your got farm you started then? what is the progress? I to start Goat farming please I need your WhatsApp number.
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 11:21pm On Mar 06, 2021
ccokwara:

How about your got farm you started then? what is the progress? I to start Goat farming please I need your WhatsApp number.
Pls WhatsApp me,don't let us derail the thread with another topic.
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Nobody: 12:21am On Mar 07, 2021
Following with much interest.

olukaygold:
In preparation to roof the building (flat roof) on Sunday...keep following cool

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by ifortenet(m): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2021
Well done, am following keenly
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by donforeign: 7:55am On Mar 07, 2021
olukaygold:
Work don start again

Your foundation dey shallow o
Me dey fear
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Emempaul(m): 8:06am On Mar 07, 2021
oluwaleokey:
Please guys, I just acquired a land but have not employed the services of a surveyor yet however a site engineer that I engaged for fencing was able to measure the land round with a tape for the fencing purposes

Please who can assist interpret/calculate this figure for me
I'd like to know how many plots

Front = 41ft
Back = 77ft
Left = 233ft
Right = 129ft

And also, can I get an estimate quotation for a round dwarf fence
Like a
How many blocks
Bags of cement
Materials involved etc
Just want to have a clue of the range

Any help will be highly appreciated
Thanks

your land area is 933sq metres or 1 and half plot of land
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 10:08am On Mar 07, 2021
We've postpone the roofing work till Tomorrow. We're so sorry for the inconveniences.Thanks for following up the thread.

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by nwadiuko1(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2021
following.
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by PyroDavid: 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2021
Please take well detailed pictures of the roof, especially where it will be collecting water by the pipe, I want to learn a thing there
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2021
My Carpenters are the one delaying the work,though distance is one of the challenges here, but we'll roof it latest Wednesday.Thanks for following up the thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2021
olukaygold:
My Carpenters are the one delaying the work,though distance is one of the challenges here, but we'll roof it latest Wednesday.Thanks for following up the thread
Good morning

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2021
In progress

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by EzeNri(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2021
Please kindly mention me with your number. My planner wants to kill me with roofing budget.

Thanks
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 10, 2021
Good job. Following
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2021
EzeNri:
Please kindly mention me with your number. My planner wants to kill me with roofing budget.

Thanks
Engr Kay
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2021
Progressing...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by EzeNri(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
olukaygold:

Engr Kay
Thanks
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 2:17am On Mar 11, 2021
wink
Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2021
Settings of the rain Gutter

1 Like

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by olukaygold(m): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2021
Roofing, installation of the doors and casements

Re: Building Of My Cheap Self Cons with Pics by Akerewe(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2021
wow! wow! wow! this is beautiful kudos to you engineer!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wall Screeding With Ready Mix Putty and painting pictures / How To Handle A Wicked Landlord please help / Fire Destroys A Building In Abia, Kills 2 Siblings, Injures Their Parents (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.