Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff (51325 Views)

Ibrahim Attahiru Resumes As Chief Of Army Staff / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Attahiru Jega Gets JAMB Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by zudozz: 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
Which war they go fight?

Even common hungry wretched fulani wey dey inside bush dey rape women dey kill people they no fit conquer!
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Fcwilly: 11:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
So browntyre is now an ex officer? Hmmmmm this life self.
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Cjrane2: 11:09pm On Jan 28, 2021
SavageResponse:
Good riddance angry

How art the mighty fallen! cry cry cry
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Deserea: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/HQNigerianArmy/status/1354883781421895688?s=19
Buhari nepotism just the clear like daybreak. This man that couldn't handled lafia dole, is now in charge of the entire national army.

Padi! Padi!! Appointments

Chop I Chop Government.

1 Share

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Kennitrust(m): 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
GofuckYourself:
From what I see alot of people don't expect much from this new COAS

Infact his past recorded shared here yesterday was frightening, but he may yet surprise us all and handle issues not by brute force and may yet surpass all expectations

Let's face it with the record of the past COAS the bar is currently low

There is hope yet for this great nation

Nigeria is what you would call a late bloomer.

This nation will surprise us all, just when you have all given up hope she will arise and shine
just pray u live to see it because if hunger or armrobber no kil u, bad road can kee u for naija
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Blackdisciple(m): 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Shamingly handing over to whom he sacked years back for incompetency.
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by charlesucheh(m): 11:16pm On Jan 28, 2021
RRodwave:
Na Like this Seun and All the Modders go take hand over Nairaland to One Angry Hacker one day
Cause of this their unnecessary Banning and blocking smiley

Na 2 just meet one hacker for dark web wey go fit do am smiley
you risk another blocking....
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Kelvin3476: 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
RRodwave:
Na Like this Seun and All the Modders go take hand over Nairaland to One Angry Hacker one day

Their bans are irritating

1 Like

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by jayjay1911: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
Finally finally
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by jayjay1911: 11:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Finally finally..the general can now rest
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Kelvin3476: 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
Neddstark:
Goodbye Buratai. You did your service well though it could have been better.
Was he ur cleaner ?
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Dansuqi: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2021
Bamss1:
I cant spot any difference, its like Brutai handing over to Brutai

Buratai hates attahiru
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by ebuclassic18(m): 12:19am On Jan 29, 2021
handing over without revealing who give the order to shoot innocent protesters
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by HelpYourself(m): 12:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Kennitrust:
just pray u live to see it because if hunger or armrobber no kil u, bad road can kee u for naija

wink
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by greenskittles: 12:52am On Jan 29, 2021
All these soldiers and their pot bellies. Lol.
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:16am On Jan 29, 2021
ok
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by orlaglobal234: 1:35am On Jan 29, 2021
Is Nigerians expect any tangible change from this man Absolutely no they're all the same F9 bunch of incompetent

To me and my dear able family we're not expect miracle from this pot belly than story as usual
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Gaint50: 1:36am On Jan 29, 2021
From what I see alot of people don't expect much from this new COAS
Infact his past recorded shared here yesterday was frightening, but he may yet surprise us all and handle issues not by brute force and may yet surpass all expectations
Let's face it with the record of the past COAS the bar is currently low
There is hope yet for this great nation
Nigeria is what you would call a late bloomer.
This nation will surprise us all, just when you have all given up hope she will arise and shine
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 29, 2021
Jackals handing over incompetence
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Enyimbamercedes: 4:48am On Jan 29, 2021
Buratai handing over as Chief of Army Staff to the person he sacked for incompetence a few years ago.

Issokay
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Bar1941(m): 5:19am On Jan 29, 2021
This Buratai ought to be arrested for being so ineffective.
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Codes151(m): 6:35am On Jan 29, 2021
5 stars, big names.

People way never fight any war or achieve anything
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by magzey: 7:00am On Jan 29, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:
Now the international criminal court should pls do the needful.
What do you know about ICC
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by dangermouse(m): 7:25am On Jan 29, 2021
RRodwave:

grin
RRodwave:

Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Farki: 8:14am On Jan 29, 2021
This is the same man who said he will not leave the Sambisa forest until Boko Haram is defeated
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Nexxy007: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 29, 2021
iddonla:
what is distinguish and meritorious about butatai service to this stoopid nation...

bomboclat

FTC

I said it that

One day , My comment will come on top. I will show it to My college teacher Miss sedrati , who said that I can't achieve anything in my life..
Good riddance
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by MrBONE2(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
RRodwave:

grin
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by CaptVerida(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nah men wey hold this position Dey overthrow Nigerian presidents in the past! Bros J use your head o.. Salute you sir
Re: Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff by Drizzy5001(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Potential failure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture) / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion / Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.