Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner (17506 Views)

Qatar: Letter Leaked By Mischief Makers, Tinubu Not Snubbed - Onanuga / Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji / Nigerians Are Cowards - Rotimi Amaechi In Tape Leaked By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by Flamemignon1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Or he was now over demanding seeing that Godwin is doing well......

Well since he is a love peddler,he should look other places instead of trying to destroy another person's career...
Exactly, now that he's having his moment, the ex had to rear the ugly head to steal the spotlight, hope he achieved whatever he aimed for and is happy that he outed an innocent person without his consent, Godwin would've bombarded with calls by now, not only because it's a sex tape but because of the other niche attached
Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by tsdarkside(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
GodWrites:

Many of them casting gays in this forum are closeted gays too.

this una gay mind games will not fly in africa....

1 Like

Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by ChoCho54(f): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
MelesZenawi:
This one you lost your voice, abi your anus dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by overseasnbeyond: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
#Nigerians should learn to respect personal view and decisions of others.
Stop getting too personal over other people choice of living, if you don't like them and their life decision, walk away from the scene and find something meaningful to do to help your life and change your status.
Life can never be the way you want it, what you like is what i hate, stop judging people as if tou are mother Theresa.
At my job, most of my female supervisors like girls while same goes for the male.For some of us not in that category, we still rock the remaining girls and even some that claim to be bi.
I try to ask some of them questions several times but the girls will always complaint of men unfaithfumess, abuse and responsibility.

Ctorch:
Nigerian fast rising social media comedian/skit maker, Godwin Maduagu, is currently the talk of the town after his sextape got leaked. According to reports, his gay sextape/gay sex video was leaked by his partner, whom he allegedly broke his heart last year.

Godwin Maduagu is a fast rising comedian, actor, model, Instagram Influencer and video vixen. He was a video vixen for popular Igbo rapper, Zoro Swag Bag, in his music video, titled, Church. The video music also featured popular comedian, Basket mouth. He rose to stardom in early 2020. The identity of Actor Godwin Maduagu's gay partner revealed (Read More Here).

He has worked with notable brands, such as: MTN Pulse, Access Bank, Maggi Nigeria/NG, Clear Vision Classic Fashions and 100 Percent Fragrance. He worked with popular BBNaija star, Ozo Joseph and popular singer, Joeboy, on MTN Pulse advert/Tv commercial.

In the video, Godwin Maduagu, is seen coming out after setting his phone video to capture the moment with him and his partner. His partner brings out a vaseline, which he used to penetrate him. Below are the videos of his tv commercials/adverts for brands and his gay sextape.

https://www.kossyderrickent.com/2021/01/videos-fast-rising-comedian-godwin.html?m=1

Video: The identity of Actor Godwin Maduagu's gay partner REVEALED

Little identity of Godwin's partner has been revealed. Foluwanikan (Maduagu's gay partner) is a student of Lagos State University (LASU). He gained admission into the citadel in 2020 and had his matriculation in October 2020. He's 21 years old.

Foluwanikan is a gay bottom (a role in the LGBTQ community). He's a model, Instagram Influencer and a brand ambassador for Deey hair (hair brand).

Continuation on Godwin Maduagu himself: Godwin Maduagu is a fast rising comedian, actor, model, Instagram Influencer and video vixen. He was a video vixen for popular Igbo rapper, Zoro Swag Bag, in his music video, titled, Church. The video music also featured popular comedian, Basket mouth. He rose to stardom in early 2020.

He has worked with notable brands, such as: MTN Pulse, Access Bank, Maggi Nigeria/NG, Clear Vision Classic Fashions and 100 Percent Fragrance. He worked with popular BBNaija star, Ozo Joseph and popular singer, Joeboy, on MTN Pulse advert/Tv commercial.

https://www.kossyderrickent.com/2021/01/video-identity-of-actor-godwin-maduagu.html?m=1

Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by tsdarkside(m): 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

Well.. first of all I'm not gay.... but I'll defend them nonetheless.. because I know what it's like being different.. I've seen it... ive talked with them.. I know what it feels like when this is who you are.. but you're afraid to say it.... just because of how society will view you...

Nigerians are actually very judgemental and let me tell you bro.. if LGBTQ was legal here in the country... you'll be shocked by the number of gay people in this country especially lesbians.. it's not a trend.. its who they're are.

You cant say over 100k people are sick because they're attracted to same sex.. this isn't about culture... we dont choose our culture when we're born.. if you've had a close friend of family finding themselves in this situation.. maybe then you'll understand better

we are tired of hearin this nonesense....

only gays would talk like this....
we no want....are you gays deaf....??

1 Like

Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by Judybash93(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
PRETTYPRINCES:

That's not all. grin

You can't dribble your way out of this by saying "nothing more nothing less". You may choose to be straight. But your correction did not only prove to show his error it also shows how homosexuality in animals should relate to human sexuality as an animal instinct in man, an approval. Thats why I brought in incest. Righteousness finds such act to be absurd that was why he made that claim that even animals won't do such an act. But since his claim is not true what does it then justify? NOTHING?! ;DJudybash93

It justifies that he is wrong. Nothing more, nothing less. Honestly! My idea wasn't to even relate it to humans in the first place. He made a claim and i proved him wrong. Shikena
Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by OyigboUpdate: 12:14am On Jan 30, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Bobrisky "brags", who has caught him with anybody? Did he not also brag he was pregnant and wore a bump? Where is the pregnancy? Leave Bobrisky out until anybody catches him red handed.
Face this one that has been caught red handed. This is another ones.

so because he say he is gay I should believe? But bobrisky talks about his sex with men and twerks without pants isn't gay because he hasn't said am gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86TmH-yT0k8

There was a video on YouTube of bobrisky talking about how his lover fuucked him with big dick. Well until he says he is gay like this man everything else should be neglected.

Well my point is the gays should have a free life they are adults hence they are not forcing anybody. Besides it was religion that made us see gay as a bad thing. How are we even sure there was a sodom and gomorrah?

1 Share

Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by gregyboy(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=Uteghe post=98564964][/quote]

Blame jehovah, blame allah and blame our ancestors

You need slap, these people choosed to be gay and not God

Neither did the heavenly beings confuse their sexuallity when they were being born, they were completely male and completely female

So why blaming the heavenly beings modafucker

Even intersex are not double minded on sexuallity, they tend to follow the opposite sex, and not both sex

Gayism is a satanist agenda brought up by satanist elite to dare the heavenly beings, foolish individuals unknowingly started festishing it for their sexual pleasure and then obama came and crowned everything up to gain political support ....

If it up to me every gay or lesbian would deserve instant fatal judgement in the gas chamber
Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by gregyboy(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2021
Uteghe:

Blame jehovah, blame allah and blame our ancestors

You need slap, these people choosed to be gay and not God

Neither did the heavenly beings confuse their sexuallity when they were being born, they were completely male and completely female

So why blaming the heavenly beings modafucker

Even intersex are not double minded on sexuallity, they tend to follow the opposite sex, and not both sex

Gayism is a satanist agenda brought up by satanist elite to dare the heavenly beings, foolish individuals unknowingly started festishing it for their sexual pleasure and then obama came and crowned everything up to gain political support ....

If it up to me every gay or lesbian would deserve instant fatal judgement in the gas chamber
Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by gregyboy(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2021
edoairways:

And has the angel of God killed any since then?. Secondly, why should some Nigerians use their religious beliefs to judge a thing knowing fully well that there are some persons that are either Muslim or Christian?.

So does the natural law support it,

And again you're aint Christians or muslim but again who created them definitely an heavenly being who they blame for their predicament

They choose not acknowledge their creator is not our business, but yet they quickly put the blame in their heavenky beings for their misfortune

Like the foolish example of how God made them that way grin grin yet you want us to judge them away from what they judge themselves
Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by gregyboy(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2021
GodWrites:

Many of them casting gays in this forum are closeted gays too.

Yep
Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by edoairways: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2021
gregyboy:

So does the natural law support it,

And again you're aint Christians or muslim but yet again who created them

And yet they are the ones who will use religious backing to support their mental illness

Like the foolish example if how God made them that way grin grin yet you want us to judge them away from what they judge themselves

You are still using religious beliefs to judge. And if you were to use, you should ask " what is the root the cause" ( definitely not Sodom and Gomorrah as many you think)
Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by gregyboy(m): 10:04am On Jan 30, 2021
edoairways:

You are still using religious beliefs to judge. And if you were to use, you should ask " what is the root the cause" ( definitely not Sodom and Gomorrah as many you think)

Am using what they are using to judge themselves religious views

My religion is modern form of animism, so judge me by that

I decided not be an atheists if i couldn't give explanations to the things that are unatural, if gayism is what it takes to be an atheist, then i see why many atheist will begin to renounce atheism

If you re speaking as a naturalist or a moralist you're wrong
If you're speaking on all religious beliefs apart from satanist religion you're wrong too

If you're speaking as a scientist then they are all mentally ill, and need be taken to a concentration camp were they will be cured till they will be released to join the society
Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by edoairways: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2021
gregyboy:

Am using what they are using to judge themselves religious views

My religion is modern form of animism, so judge me by that

I decided not be an atheists if i couldn't give explanations to the things that are unatural, if gayism is what it takes to be an atheist, then i see why many atheist will begin to renounce atheism

If you re speaking as a naturalist or a moralist you're wrong
If you're speaking on all religious beliefs apart from satanist religion you're wrong too

If you're speaking as a scientist then they are all mentally ill, and need be taken to a concentration camp were they will be cured till they will be released to join the society
A though challenge is on the way, you can't escape this one. No prayer would save you for this
Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by gregyboy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
edoairways:

A though challenge is on the way, you can't escape this one. No prayer would save you for this

You're gay, you need to be kept at a concentration camp
Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by edoairways: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
gregyboy:

You're gay, you need to be kept at a concentration camp
So because I gave contrary opinion, you already concluded that am a gay. I can't differentiate between you and those SARS officers.

1 Like

Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by pepperdemzombie: 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

so because he say he is gay I should believe? But bobrisky talks about his sex with men and twerks without pants isn't gay because he hasn't said am gay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86TmH-yT0k8

There was a video on YouTube of bobrisky talking about how his lover fuucked him with big dick. Well until he says he is gay like this man everything else should be neglected.

Well my point is the gays should have a free life they are adults hence they are not forcing anybody. Besides it was religion that made us see gay as a bad thing. How are we even sure there was a sodom and gomorrah?

We are still saying the same thing, Bobrisky said....
This one's gay videos are on the Internet already, that's why he is coming out to say this.

Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by gregyboy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
edoairways:

So because I gave contrary opinion, you already concluded that am a gay. I can't differentiate between you and those SARS officers.

You're worst than a gay a supporter of it, is a potential gay that has not yet gotten the chances to
Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by edoairways: 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
gregyboy:

You're worst than a gay a supporter of it, is a potential gay that has not yet gotten the chances to
You can not prove it. Don't accuse something you know nothing about because you may experience worst situation. It is easy to type on this platform but difficult to see the reality when it manifest

1 Like

Re: Videos: Fast Rising Comedian, Godwin Maduagu's Gay Sextape Leaked By His Partner by AntiHate: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:

Do you go to church?

answer me?
Pls my building at Obosi is almost completed, so I will need u to come and do an assessment and give me the total cost required for the painting. Pls I want the best paint obtainable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Price Vs. Minimum Wage In Opec Countries Inc. Nigeria / The Agbor People Call God By The Name "osolobue", Igbo Word Is Chineke / Imo Discovers Fresh N20bn Judgment Debts Incurred By Okorocha’s Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.