Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,599 members, 7,851,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho (53443 Views)

Police Not Willing To Arrest Criminal Herdsmen In Ondo – Governor Akeredolu / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi / Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by sameks08(m): 8:36am On Jan 29, 2021
Mr man listen with this kind of law the Fulani's will continue to tramp over you so forget law and go physical I rest my case
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by criuze(m): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Spartans defend yourselves
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by waleadeagb(m): 8:43am On Jan 29, 2021
Lol, Exactly......Most Nairalanders are not better than that stupid Fulani boy that assembled press men and was reading thrash to them last week. Up till now, I am still looking for who can interpret or make me understand a little of what he read...so bad that AIT and NTA pressmen were in the forefront of that thrash called statement....Same with nairanders, probably the Fulani Herdmen has also hijacked Nairaland...
SoBright101:
Illiterates has taken over Nairaland, they only read topic and conclude, some would even read but won't understand, some cannot read beyond lines. It's common among the impostors.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by shegra58: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
After going to collect brown envelope from Buhari, the Ooni have started misbehaving
Ohaneze don collect their own envelopes smiley
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by YusufTheGreat: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2021
obama30:

I use to respect you with faith your man of wisdom.

I don't have any word than to say, I am over 100% disappointed in you.

Even an agboro at garage protect his members before passengers.

Are you a slave trader?

Do you have share in kidnappers ransome?

Do you use the victim kill by this fulanis for ritual?

Until you tell us reason you sold Yoruba's, you're not supposed to continue as a Yoruba's supreme leader

did he ask for your respect? Does he know you exist?
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by nku5: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2021
In short Ooni is telling Igboho that he is now on his own
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by criuze(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2021
Nobody will fight for us
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by azikiweironsi(m): 8:59am On Jan 29, 2021
SoBright101:
Illiterates has taken over Nairaland, they only read topic and conclude, some would even read but won't understand, some cannot read beyond lines. It's common among the impostors.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.
Your head dey there sir. I cannot agree less with your words of wisdom.
You have said it all.
Kudos to you.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Basher8583: 9:02am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
After going to collect brown envelope from Buhari, the Ooni have started misbehaving

Only criminals think everyone is a criminal
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2021
Don't speak to win an argument.
Speak to make a point.

Don't fight to win a battle.
Fight to win a war.
And when u fight,fight till death.
No comprise.

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by am4truth(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2021
obama30:

I use to respect you with faith your man of wisdom.

I don't have any word than to say, I am over 100% disappointed in you.

Even an agboro at garage protect his members before passengers.

Are you a slave trader?

Do you have share in kidnappers ransome?

Do you use the victim kill by this fulanis for ritual?

Until you tell us reason you sold Yoruba's, you're not supposed to continue as a Yoruba's supreme leader

It's obvious that you did not read the text.. Go and read and delete the trash you wrote
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Kylce042(m): 9:07am On Jan 29, 2021
Naijapeeps:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/01/28/fulani-herdsmen-ooni-sends-warning-to-sunday-ighoho/amp/

I didn’t hear this clown speak when Fulani were on the killing spree now he is here talking nonsense. What has the alleged authorities about the killings and kidnappings going on in the country. Oni my foot.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by hardam003: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if people read at all more so comprehend what they have read. I think the major problem worrying Nigerians is laziness, they just read headlines and formed naive opinions instead of them to remain mute causing nuisance all around the air space. More so some people also have 'comprehension disability'. What the Ooni was reported to have said was well explanatory enough for any reasonable mind. Sunday Igboho has made a very valid point already,he needs to calm down atleast a bit for now because the bloody and destructive endresult of the hijacked EndSARS protest is still very much with us.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by King44(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2021
Ooni fall my hand

Where was he when those blood thirsty killers were busy killing?

What steps did he take to bring the killers to justice?

How many killer herdsmen were apprehended and made to face justice through him?

As you can see Ooni didn't display wisdom here, he is trying to do eye service, neutral at the expense of his people.

The very few good Fulanis are hiding the bad ones so the gvt would be fooling themselves if they think they could arrest the situation, besides if you arrest them the same gvt would release.

Ooni despite the wisdom you have displayed in the past, we are disappointed in you

1 Like

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by am4truth(m): 9:17am On Jan 29, 2021
King44:
Ooni fall my hand

Where was he when those blood thirsty killers were busy killing?

What steps did he take to bring the killers to justice?

How many killer herdsmen were apprehended and made to face justice through him?

As you can see Ooni didn't display wisdom here, he is trying to do eye service, neutral at the expense of his people.

Ooni despite the wisdom you have displayed in the past, we are disappointed in you

Who cares? Your opinion about the Ooni is insignificant...
I am 100 percent sure, you did not go through the text or may be you did not understand it, or you read with a biased and dirty mind...
Free yourself of hatred and embrace love..
Jesus loves you.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by splashbaby(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
My anger in all these is not that they are speaking up to warn Igboho.
It is that they have been silence to warn Fulani herdsmen until Igboho sprang up.

Why?
Uptill now no stern warnings going the killers herdsmen way by the Federal government, but it's against those preventing their atrocities to allow government to handle it. Failed government

1 Like

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Shalommy(f): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2021
Ooni our ancestors will visit u soon. Say no to bribe.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by King44(m): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2021
am4truth:

Who cares? Your opinion about the Ooni is insignificant...
I am 100 percent sure, you did not go through the text or may be you did not understand it, or you read with a biased and dirty mind...
Free yourself of hatred and embrace love..
Jesus loves you.
Ogbeni losun, if you don't like my opinion you should go and commit suiiciide abeg....

That is how I see things as unbiased as I can, if you are not cool with it you know what to do.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by chachanga: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2021
Sammy07:

Nairalanders no dey read.
They only check title

Most are comprehension deficient, some are illiterates with their rubber band itel phones, the rest are just practicing at being stoopid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by sammytee042(m): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2021
Most of you don't know this is just a propaganda. Do you think Sunday Ighobo is doing that without the backings of the Yoruba Obas'
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 29, 2021
na wah for "holding" days
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by oshonwambada: 9:56am On Jan 29, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
It is that they have been silence to warn Fulani herdsmen until Igboho sprang up.

Why?
for real most of these so called traditional leaders are plain stupid.where was he when that doctor that returned from germany was killed?

1 Like

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Indispensable85(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2021
Ooni go and sleep jooor. Have the so called constituted authorities been able to handle them all this while? Have you not been in Nigeria? Or are you just returning from Pluto? Traditional rulers should respect their office to avoid embarrassment. The people are angry,herds men have been killing across Nigeria with impunity. Let everybody defend themselves, government has failed. If we wait for them,they'll finish all of us.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Tochj(m): 10:11am On Jan 29, 2021
Let me see any madman that Will say that
MNK is insulting Elders.
Can you noe see why.
Allow which Authourity?
Authourity that is working with Herdsmen?
Didnt He hear noe soldiers were flogging natives to accept Herdsmen by force in yorubaland.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by AreaFada2: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Why?
God bless you. The reason Igboho even had any listeners is because those with influence to voice Southern predicament have all been quiet. Even when the Olufon of Ifon was murdered. Not to mention other atrocities.

By the way same applies to almost all the monarchs, not just the Ooni.
The issue is no more just SW issue. It's the entire South.
I understand the Ooni urging people to calm things down and he probably went to see Buhari to urge him to act. But Southern leaders have failed woefully on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by mosesaigbe(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2021
God help our nation Nigeria...
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by olerismith(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2021
Shut the Bleep up Ooni , you have lose your respect, you are a sell out, did you command the presidency to pay condolence visit to the family of the killed victims and the kidnapped. You went straight to Abuja and started warning Sunday. Yoruba youths don't rely on your leaders because they all traitors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / Atiku Reacts To US Travel Ban Against Nigeria / I’ll Concentrate On 3 Major Areas – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.