Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Dead For 23hours, Taken To Heaven & Hell, Sent Back With A Message - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dead For 23hours, Taken To Heaven & Hell, Sent Back With A Message (4047 Views)

Juan Hugo's Testimony Of Heaven & Hell / Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Amazing Testimony Of Heaven, Hell And Todays Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dead For 23hours, Taken To Heaven & Hell, Sent Back With A Message by aloyemeka2: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2011
[size=14pt]Angelica Zambrano - Dead For 23hours, Taken To Heaven & Hell, Sent Back With A Message[/size]

Posted by Israel Ndukwe on March 15, 2011 at 1:22am in RevelationsView Discussions
For a period of 23 hours, a young Ecuadorian girl named Angelica was shown the Kingdoms of Heaven and Hell, and the Return of Christ.
She witnessed Jesus weeping as He overlooked multitudes of souls lost forever, a world that has rejected Him, a Church that is mostly unprepared for Him, a people that have stopped witnessing to the lost, and an entertainment industry that even lures children to Satan.
She witnessed many of our esteemed cultural icons suffering in the Pit; singers, entertainers, and even a pope. Angelica was also shown how the Kingdom of Heaven is all wonderfully prepared and ready, an unimaginable glorious place, where no evil exists. Though Jesus is ONLY coming back for a Holy People, and many of God's children will NOT be ready on that day, and will be left behind in a world that will fall apart.

My name is Angelica Elizabeth Zambrano Mora. I am 18, and study at the "Colegio José María Velazco Ibarra", here at El Cantón, El Empalme, Ecuador. I first accepted Christ when I was 12, but I told myself, "None of my friends were evangelicals and I felt strange amongst them", so I walked away from God, and lived a bad, terrible life. But God pulled me out of there. On, my 15th Birthday, I was reconciled to the Lord, but I was still double-minded. The Bible says (James 1:cool, "A double-minded man is unstable in all his ways" and I was one of those persons. My dad would say, "You don't have to be like that, it looks awful, it's wrong," but I would reply, "This is the way I am, and how I want to be, nobody has to tell me how I should be, nor what I should do, nor how I should dress, or behave." He would respond, "God is going to deal with you. He is going to change you."

During my 17th birthday, I came closer to the Lord. On April 28th I came to Him and said, "Lord, I feel so bad, I know that I'm a sinner," and I told Him how I felt. "Lord, forgive me. I want You to write my name in the Book of Life and to accept me as Your child." I repented and gave back my life to the Lord. I said, "Lord, I want You to change me, to make a difference in me." I cried with all my heart, asking the Lord to change me. But, as time passed by I felt no change. The only difference was that I began to attend church, to read the Bible and to pray. That was the only change in my life.

http://dcicons.org/forum/topics/angelica-zambrano-dead-for
Re: Dead For 23hours, Taken To Heaven & Hell, Sent Back With A Message by aloyemeka2: 12:05am On Apr 05, 2011
She witnessed many of our esteemed cultural icons suffering in the Pit; singers, entertainers, and even a pope. Angelica was also shown how the Kingdom of Heaven is all wonderfully prepared and ready, an unimaginable glorious place, where no evil exists

How did she recognize the pope?. Was he wearing his papal habit?

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Within Vs The Spirit Upon / Mercy Chinwo The Excess Love Crooner Was Shot Yesterday By Robbers / Did Jesus Intend To Found A Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.