Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object (11359 Views)

#SilhouetteChallenge: What Is The Silhouette Challenge? How To Do It (Video) / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by NiRfreak(m): 6:56am On Jan 29, 2021
Prove me wrong that silhouette challenge is not another proof that women love to be sexually objectified...cos raw ass boobs are up for raunchy objectification.
And they consciously and unconsciously display this desire to be sexually objectified...e.g in twerk challange, silhouette challange, wearing tight dress to accentuate their yansh, boobs and curve..what other prove is there to show that all they are made for is not for pleasure, enjoyment, breeding children and fvvck till the elastic limit of their vjay is gone.
They should just own up to this fact and not take offense from it. Deep down they want to be ravished and sexually used.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by mosdii(m): 6:58am On Jan 29, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by NiRfreak(m): 6:59am On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:
Maybe, maybe not, but the Silhouette challenge is a global thing, dint even start from Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by mosdii(m): 7:08am On Jan 29, 2021
NiRfreak:

Maybe, maybe not, but the Silhouette challenge is a global thing, dint even start from Nigeria

Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them

This settles it.

41 Likes

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 29, 2021
So you didn't see videos of men sampling their gbola on the same silhouette challenge?!

6 Likes

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Offpoint1: 7:13am On Jan 29, 2021
All I see are business women advertising their products...

Let me revisit my Russian friend on dark web to do some hacking into phone galleries for the unfiltered videos.... That's where I will cash out too.

3 Likes

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2021
The devil has left hell and now dwells in man

Offpoint what's ur position on this thread?

2 Likes

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Shedrack777: 7:14am On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:

Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them
This settles it.
you should have exclude the one that gave birth to you
Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 29, 2021
Shedrack777:
you should have exclude the one that gave birth to you
he also meant same for the b.itch too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by NiRfreak(m): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2021
OcVoice:
So you didn't see videos of men sampling their gbola on the same silhouette challenge?!
Dint...maybe cos I din't stay long on the hashtag.
Meanwhile, there's high likelihood that its gay guys that will do most of the silhouette diick sampling..few straight guys will do such..unlike the legion of ladies Silhouetting their yansh boobs and pvssy

3 Likes

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Offpoint1: 7:21am On Jan 29, 2021
BadRadio:
The devil has left hell and now dwells in man

Offpoint what's ur position on this thread?
Position 1: I wanna get raw video to cash out in the future.

Position 2: Make angel Michael just blow the trumpet.
Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 29, 2021
NiRfreak:

Dint...maybe cos I don't stay long on the hashtag.
Meanwhile, there's high likelihood that its gay guys that will do more of silhouette diick sampling..few straight guys will do such..unlike the legion of ladies Silhouetting their yansh boobs and pvssy

I saw videos of men too and they are not gay. Meanwhile it was not obvious the way you put it. The red background made them look dark and so it wasn't revealing. Some wore clothes.

1 Like

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:
guy Wu did this to u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by NiRfreak(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2021
OcVoice:

I saw videos of men too and they are not gay. Meanwhile it was not obvious the way you put it. The red background made them look dark and so it wasn't revealing. Some wore clothes.
Most I saw were revealing and dint where cloth... seriously
Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by tobidipity(m): 7:36am On Jan 29, 2021
That gender that was begging Joseph for one round would keep surprising us.
Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by BlessedNuel: 7:38am On Jan 29, 2021
If not for child bearing and konji cooling ... that gender for dey on hold till we enter heaven

10 Likes

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by NiRfreak(m): 7:42am On Jan 29, 2021
tobidipity:
That gender that was begging Joseph for one round would keep surprising us.
I'm just tired...they are the reason many men are not great today...I must be great

8 Likes

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Twelfthman: 7:45am On Jan 29, 2021
They are women showing their hoe tendencies as usual. Y'all should know most of these women and men that in that shithoe challenge or whatever they call it aren't their normal self. Something in them pushing them to it and that can only be a demon. The Jezebel spirit...

2 Likes

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

grin
Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:27am On Jan 29, 2021
NiRfreak:
Prove me wrong that silhouette challenge is not another proof that women love to be sexually objectified...cos raw ass boobs are up for raunchy objectification.
And they consciously and unconsciously display this desire to be sexually objectified...e.g in twerk challange, silhouette challange, wearing tight dress to accentuate their yansh, boobs and curve..what other prove is there to show that all they are made for is not for pleasure, enjoyment, breeding children and fvvck till the elastic limit of their vjay is gone.
They should just own up to this fact and not take offense from it. Deep down they want to be ravished and sexually used.
I don’t fancy that challenge either
Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by scofield114: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2021
OcVoice:
they r she males
Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2021
BlessedNuel:
If not for child bearing and konji cooling ... that gender for dey on hold till we enter heaven
is not only women doing the challenge
Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 29, 2021
They have always been sex objects, what else is there to prove?

6 Likes

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by NiRfreak(m): 8:57am On Jan 29, 2021
Swtbabyvee:
Hopefully.....
Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by ShackWes(f): 9:37am On Jan 29, 2021
most women are disgrace to the world
Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Enowen123: 10:53am On Jan 29, 2021
Offpoint1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eReB1y-Yz4
Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Flamemignon1(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2021
OcVoice:

I've seen men doing the challenge, most are gay guys, masculine gay guys though
Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by OluwaLina1(f): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
My own silhouette challenge grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Ayo2004: 12:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Swtbabyvee:
Maybe because u are not thick grin
Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by GeneralPula: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:

I no know why this your poem dey Everly make me laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by NiRfreak(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
OluwaLina1:
My own silhouette challenge grin
nothing to hold on to...scrawny
Re: Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object by Liposure: 1:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
And they say the future is female. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Disgusted With Myself / Closed / See What This Teenage Nigerian Girls Posted On Facebook (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.