Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

What Is Bluelabs Limited - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Bluelabs Limited (475 Views)

Don’t Blackmail CPC And General Buhari - CPC Response To Bluelabs Limited / Re: 'buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited / 'Buhari Stole Our Idea', Says Bluelabs Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Bluelabs Limited by Jenifa1: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2011
I will start by stating that I support the Buhari/Bakare campaign although I don't agree with the action of his volunteers in using a copyrighted song in the campaign.

I'm just confused about what kind of company Bluelabs Limited is. Is it an advertising company? Did Omolara sell her song to Bluelabs? What was Bluelabs planning to do with the song?
Are they planning to sue? I'm sure Buhari isn't taking responsibility for the video since his fans created it. but still I think it may hurt his campaign a little bit.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Total Reformation / "wobbling On Waters Of The Niger" By Chidi Anthony Opara / Why Buhari Most Not Rule Nigeria Again (he Is A Saint)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.