Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,703 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume (15021 Views)

Why Buhari's Investment In Niger Is Troubling. / Details of President Buhari's investment meeting with Japan Bank, Toyota emerges / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by Advision: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author= post=98549209][/quote]

This propoaganda account is one of the places Buhari has been sinking the SIP money. Only money can make a human being say and support the kind of stupid things this one supports

1 Like

Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by snowball11(m): 2:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hushmummy been cashing out from Humanitarian ministry since 20 B.C! grin
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by Perostick(m): 3:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
Islie:

https://punchng.com/nothing-to-show-for-buharis-investment-in-sip-ndume/
with these amount of money,they still disengaged 500,000 npower beneficiaries knowing fully well that it is only the means of survival.Ha! Humanitarian minister I hail u ooooooooo.
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by SonOfTheRisingS: 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ndume, who spoke with journalists in Abuja, on the implementation of the 2020 budget, urged the youths and all the intended beneficiaries of the N729bn social intervention funds, to hold government agencies accountable.

The senator said unless the youth being the beneficiaries, the civil society groups and the Media “followed the money” by asking questions on the disbursement of the funds, the aim would be defeated.

Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by cassyrooy(m): 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
post=98549209:
If only you can see your brain and realize that it's filled with chunks of dead meats.

Pigtsy idio5s!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by Dollanaira: 3:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Buhari has nothing at all to show off
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by Bluntemperor: 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
ChocolateWine:
He has done his bit to make life more miserable than he met it.

He needs a national award sponsored by senator Ndume.

If he was given the post of a Senate President,would his view the same?
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by patrickmuf(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
It's only hatred that will make someone say trash...

I know a lot of folks who benefited from N-Power even when they ascounded from their respective duty stations.

Many more Nigerians got loans to the tune of 2m, 500k whilst others benefited from the survival fund. I won't be surprised if some of the beneficiaries are here castigated the scheme...

This is the first time ordinary Nigerians benefit Ed from the government...Granted Buhari has failed in other aspects but for this one, I did say he did well though not spectacular...

1 Like

Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by patrickmuf(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Buhari is bad yes but you all have forgiven your Governors for hoarding palliatives...All the Paris club refunds, where is it?

We sometimes forget the role of state government and it's bad...
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by Innomama7(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Please sir help me to tell they to pay me my 5 months back log in Npower play play play play they never steal give me my money oO and the funniest thing be say minister of humanitarian dey do give away cry
Re: Nothing To Show For Buhari’s Investment In SIP - Ndume by Blackdisciple(m): 7:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
You must be speaking from a reflection of your failed life, I guess you have nothing to show for the past 6 years?

Extremist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Fighters Attack Boko Haram Members For Killing Commander / Supporters Storm Orji Kalu's Abia Residence, Reaffirm Support For Him, APC / Peter Obi Denies Arresting And Detaining Governor El-Rufai (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.