Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: (2814 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali Is Visiting Here / Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? / An Honest Question From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by Odunnu: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2011
Elyas:

@Advocator, Sxb, Your my fellow countrymen, do not allow these, cant call them humans, Nigerians get between us. Long live the great and horoic people of Somalia,
Choooiii
Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by DaRapture: 7:04pm On Apr 06, 2011
Damn, you all take this kind of crap from a bunch Samellies? cheesy Come on now. cheesy
Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2011
^wow, you found this thread pretty quickly.

bit of competitive tension involved?

una kuku resemble!
Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by Odunnu: 7:07pm On Apr 06, 2011
Who?
Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by saiyaman: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2011
Elyas:

You, yes your, with the above comment, yes you the Baboon, If I was in Africa and i've seen you somewhere in the streets of Abuja, I would've shot you and then practically claim that I thought you were a Baboon and not a Nigerian, So quit talking about Somalis, you do not know nothing about Somalis, Somalis think and believe there are no superior race then them, it is engrained in our genetic makeup, So get lost.

What? Was that English? I know schools are non existent in your country at the moment, but try and speak proper, pretend to be a a semi-literate Human being at least cheesy

You make to Abuja? Can you afford 3 square meals a day and a roof over your head? Talk less of plane ticket to Nigeria? That would be 8 years salary for you in Somalia right?

Superior race? Yes when it comes to 20 year civil wars, you guys are superior to the rest of Africans! Lol

Somali master race, LMAO
Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by Elyas: 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2011
@physics, I didnt we had an English teacher in the house, A little slip of my typing fingers do not indicate im lacking the spelling knowledge of the English language. Secondly, I do not give a flip about English. It only means right now a means of communication between me and you baboons.

To the Idiot called Sallinya or whatever the freak shit his called, Listen, you piece of Nigerian LovePeddler, your a whitemen worshipper. You are a con artist, the ones that send me million of fraudalent email messages.

Nigeria is known throughout the whole world as the most corrupt and evil country to have ever existed among the nations of the world. You whole society is corrupt.

Are you kidding me with your attempts of gloriying your hell hole called Nigeria?, Unreal, Btw, for enlightenment you might want to visit my blog, you dam baboon, myhajj..com
Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by saiyaman: 1:45am On Apr 07, 2011
Elyas:

@physics, I didnt we had an English teacher in the house, A little slip of my typing fingers do not indicate im lacking the spelling knowledge of the English language. Secondly, I do not give a flip about English. It only means right now a means of communication between me and you baboons.

To the called Sallinya or whatever the freak poo his called, Listen, you piece of Nigerian LovePeddler, your a whitemen worshipper. You are a con artist, the ones that send me million of fraudalent email messages.

Nigeria is known throughout the whole world as the most corrupt and evil country to have ever existed among the nations of the world. You whole society is corrupt.

Are you kidding me with your attempts of gloriying your hell hole called Nigeria?, Unreal, Btw, for enlightenment you might want to visit my blog, you dam baboon, myhajj..com

I'm sorry but whoring is your mother's profession not mine undecided

Somalia is the b.astard child of Africa, a place that most Africans and the world have written off as a failed state. Nigeria is dysfunctional, but I would rather stay in Nigeria before setting foot in the anarchy and chaos known as Somalia.

Why would I want to visit your blog, to continue reading semi-literate writings from a man-child from a 6th world slum? Please, be thankful that humans see fit to address you slightly better than the dog you are!

The fact that the only word you can write is baboon shows who is human and who is beast. Back in to your cage animal, dinner will be served a 6. grin
Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by namfav(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2011
Elyas:

To the called Sallinya or whatever the freak poo his called, Listen, you piece of Nigerian LovePeddler, your a whitemen worshipper. You are a con artist, the ones that send me million of fraudalent email messages.

shocked astagfurilla, that was uncalled for, wallahi i hope you are not muslim
Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by InkedNerd(f): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2011
lol lol lol, I didn't know there was another thread for this dude. Lemme sit back and watch everyone tear each other to pieces. Hmmm, I should sell ticket for this nonsense grin
Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by ifyalways(f): 9:56am On Apr 07, 2011
Obviously the OP is just out to drive traffic to his pathetic blog.
Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by blacklion(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
ifyalways:

Obviously the OP is just out to drive traffic to his pathetic blog.

Gbam!!!!

I don't know why any one is wasting energy on him.
Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by PhysicsMHD(m): 6:54pm On Apr 07, 2011
Elyas:

To the  called Sallinya or whatever the freak poo his called, Listen, you piece of Nigerian LovePeddler, your a whitemen worshipper. You are a con artist, the ones that send me million of fraudalent email messages.

"Somalis think and believe there are no superior race then them, it is engrained in our genetic makeup,"

grin

grin

What a clown.

1 Like

Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2011
^surprised you find that a strange concept.
Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by PhysicsMHD(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2011
tpiah!:

^surprised you find that a strange concept.

Why?

I don't believe in the existence of a "master race."

Have I posted anything on this forum that says otherwise?
Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^i wouldnt know.
Re: It Is Your Pleasure, Not Mine, As A Somali I Have Visited This Website: by clemcykul(f): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2011
somalia thought its been wiped outta this planet.

@elayaa BOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!! go get a life you somalian riff raff . . . .somalis are actually ashamed of you. even muslims balk at your outright foolishness . . . .by the way who the hell are you to come in here and spew bullshi!t from the depth of your stinking dysfunctional gut about Nigeria and Nigerians during your silly war NIGERIA fed and supported you . ,  . jump into a lagoon before i personally deport you to the abyss where  u belong.

*removes bulala and flogs out the silly racist demons possessing his warped mind*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Kanuri Speakers Here? / Suggestions Please For Twin Igbo Boys / Sultan Of Sokoto's Pretty Daughter Graduates From University In London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.