Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,071 members, 7,835,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

“DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (61563 Views)

Davido Buys T-shirt From Zlatan Ibile For Over N2.5 Million (Photos, Video) / Broda Shaggi: I Met Zlatan Ibile For The First Time In 2017 / DJ Cuppy Performs 'Gelato' With Zlatan Ibile For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Nmezor(f): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
If true she no try @ all.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by JADEK01(m): 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Beface:
Why do I have the feeling that most Billionaire's and their families are greedy. Nothing pained pass when you feel been used. Fake people are everywhere, their will used you for their selfish gain.
a frd once used me like that even want to kill me

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by rafcrown(m): 3:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Billionaires and rich people get there by Cheating .

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Ayo2004: 3:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
atonement12:
Oga, Anthony is quite rich, and presently controls more cash than her, for now. Her father controls the wealth, and it will be shared between her and her other siblings when the time comes.
And how do u know zlatan does not control more cash than her?

2 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Dollanaira: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oh
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by YorubaAmaka(m): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Money Is The Root Of All Problems

Their Life Their Business embarassed embarassed

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Mutaultope(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
But Godliness and Contentment is Great Gain

in this discuss .... contentment about what ?

so as a christian...... service rendered should not be paid for ?

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
I support Dj cuppy, zlatan is a fool attaching money t everytin, zlatan was trying 2 be manipulative & wasnt open
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by mudiana(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

Inside my estate , one girl from a rich family , she always keep straight face

One day she was going back to school with loads , she begged me to help her with my car to the park , that's she is having difficulties with her ehailing app , that she wouldn't mind paying , I said not to worry

I did help her without collecting a dime , thinking tommorow she can say at least hi to me next time she is around

She came back and continue with her straight face stuff , I started regretting that I could have at least collected that money

Na so she use me !
if say u collect that money, I bet u and her for dey talk till now. she just feel say u no smart.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Mutaultope(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rich people are the most difficult set of people to WORK WITH or WORK FOR ....

... to pay for services rendered to them is always difficult for them , always looking for faults in you and your work .

5 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
mudiana:
if say u collect that money, I bet u and her for dey talk till now. she just feel say u no smart.

Yes , but being smart is not to bill your neighbors when u help them out

I think she is just the type that believes greeting someone is a kind of let down ( just like most rich kids do ) , she will out grow that as time goes on

2 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by ofiko123(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Both of them are MAD..
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by XTHRONE(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

If someone come to u for collaboration , and u tell her your charges and she must pay at least some parts before u enter studio

This is business !

But when u have other things in mind and forget to name your price , who is to blame now ?

There are things that are norms, that even without asking you know this is the norm. Collabo, no Kobo, ok no prob, you now do fund raising and still no Kobo, men check am, she is difficult and too entitled.
Now for every other collabo she wants to do, every artiste will be naming thier price b4 they hit the studio with her. She can't sing on her own.

7 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Paulcyril19: 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
wale377:
Recall that Zlatan ibile denied that he knows cuppy due to a little miss understanding.

Previous thread

https://www.nairaland.com/6388077/zlatan-ibile-dont-know-dj

Israel dmw revealed that cuppy didn’t pay Zlatan for his services which includes
1) the gelato feature and
2) her fundraising which Zlatan performed.
In this video below, you will hear Zlatan and davido in an Instagram live video talking about the fund raising and him not seeing any kobo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxhY09WcIxU

I knew it! He can't just bash her like that. She go don f'up via street. She does not know that people pay for services? How does she think her dad rose to become what he is today? Simple thing; He rendered services and he get's rewards for services been rendered. She thinks he's one of her Ajebo friends. Nah street be this. I knew it! He even acted matured by not dragging her when it happened. Omoh! Most times I envy this rich folks oh! But mehn their OT most times dey low.
Nah big f'up be this. Women would disgrace you. Esp all these ajebo.

3 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by mudiana(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

Yes , but being smart is not to bill your neighbors when u help them out

I think she is just the type that believes greeting someone is a kind of let down ( just like most rich kids do ) , she will out grow that as time goes on
na only God fit change her. If not, she might become worse.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Beckysexy:
If it's true then that's very bad of her.
So she was even the one at fault, yet she she was playing the victim.
She should be the president of Stingy Women Association of Nigeria (SWAN) grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Paulcyril19: 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
wale377:
Recall that Zlatan ibile denied that he knows cuppy due to a little miss understanding.

Previous thread

Israel dmw revealed that cuppy didn’t pay Zlatan for his services which includes
In this video below, you will hear Zlatan and davido in an Instagram live video talking about the fund raising and him not seeing any kobo

After making a grown ass man sing about Ice cream still yet no shishi. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by leisuretym: 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lol
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
hakeem4:
What else does zlatan want? The amount of gelato he licked in that video is enough na. grin
Bros,if I have a bad day, all I do is come to Nairaland and read through the comments. I go laff so tey people go think say I don craze. You see this your comment, na A1. I don laff scatter my mouth aswear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Arckeen: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Beface:
Why do I have the feeling that most Billionaire's and their families are greedy. Nothing pained pass when you feel been used. Fake people are everywhere, their will used you for their selfish gain.
. Go back to school bro ✊�
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Arckeen: 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Beface:
. Go back to school bro
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by moorevic(m): 4:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
to hell with any formal agreement......she messed up...otedola's own no suppose get ish with anybody via money...esp not to a person like zee[color=#990000][/color]
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by hollah123: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

What was their initial agreement ? Did zlatan open his mouth and name his price ?

He was hoping , he go fvck at the end
y do u people place too much value on sex like this?what's d big deal about d kitty of a billionaire daughter?it's just like that of every other girl Zlatan has access to in Lagos.

I am neither a fan of the two but it's annoying when people see billionaire daughter as god-like not knowing she's just like every next door neighbour

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by buzorcharles(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Cuppy is smart as hell, Zlatan was a little bit loose thats why she got away with it, buh she should at least fund him small na

So to u this is been Smart? I
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Emmanuelhector(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rrex99:
Zlatan gets balls... I like him
balls? After Cuppy used and dumped him and she was even playing the victim.. Lwkm Some guys get low brain grin
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by lekki1444: 4:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

Inside my estate , one girl from a rich family , she always keep straight face

One day she was going back to school with loads , she begged me to help her with my car to the park , that's she is having difficulties with her ehailing app , that she wouldn't mind paying , I said not to worry

I did help her without collecting a dime , thinking tommorow she can say at least hi to me next time she is around

She came back and continue with her straight face stuff , I started regretting that I could have at least collected that money

Na so she use me !
No nigga you used yourself. she didnt use you. she offered you a straight transcation of cash because she knows she is not interested in you but you refused to take the cash. in refusing to takke the cash she knew you wanted more than the cash and she doesnt want that so it is in her best interest to bone you afterwards because she is not interested in you. the fault is yours. she didnt use you, you used yourself. who says no to cash ? shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
If the story is true, I think slatan do free job in other to Bleep her but since she no gree, slatan change it for her.

I know there’s more to it
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by starksrecords: 4:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
wale377:

Previous thread

Israel, you lied.
Let's hear DJ Cuppy's story too
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by temi1290: 4:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
You guys have already concluded that it was toto zlatan was after that didn't make him name his price, it's not fair on the boy now,as for the guy talking about class, please which class is cuppy?I don't even think cuppy's net worth is up to that of zlatan, someone should correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
I learnt the hard way that rich people are often generous to themselves but selfish to everyone else.
They can spend 100k on singlets just to show off to you that he's made for life but won't give 100k to support you.

4 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by lekki1444: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ayo2004:

How is cuppy not his class just because she is a billionaire's daughter?zlatan can get more beautiful and sexier women than her even though he is not that handsome..since anthony joshua is not close to her financial status in the society,so is he not also her class?(using your mentality)
bros please dont put AJ and ZLATAN in the samme category. AJ is totally cuppys spec. the guy is a world icon. zlatan is only known amongst malians in nigeria lmao. in fact AJ is on a higher class than cuppy and will be downgrading to date her, while cuppy will be downgrading to date zzlatan
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by starksrecords: 4:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
temi1290:
You guys have already concluded that it was toto zlatan was after that didn't make him name his price, it's not fair on the boy now,as for the guy talking about class, please which class is cuppy?I don't even think cuppy's net worth is up to that of zlatan, someone should correct me if I'm wrong.

Saying he was after toto, perhaps u're correct.
But talking about net worth, you're not correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.