Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,789 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

“DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (61566 Views)

Davido Buys T-shirt From Zlatan Ibile For Over N2.5 Million (Photos, Video) / Broda Shaggi: I Met Zlatan Ibile For The First Time In 2017 / DJ Cuppy Performs 'Gelato' With Zlatan Ibile For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by AzuNas: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Alright

angry angry grin
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Lexusgs430: 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
We don't care.....
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by purplerope: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Money
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by SmartPolician: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Cuppy is smart as hell, Zlatan was a little bit loose thats why she got away with it, buh she should at least fund him small na

If that's your definition of being smart, I pity people you call friends.

Sometimes, you don't even need someone to tell you to do certain things. DJ Cuppy ought have used her common sense.

I hope she does the needful at once though.

21 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by stupidmod2: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Cuppy is smart as hell, Zlatan was a little bit loose thats why she got away with it, buh she should at least fund him small na
what is smart bout not paying for job done

7 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Nostradamus1: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Wow, if this turns out to be true, so DJCUPPY has been doing giveaways on Twitter, not because of her philanthropy or kind heart but for clout chasing.
Giveaway?
She can never do Give away

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by warreng1: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
OK
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ottyn01:
Women Sha sad

She's actually the one with fault but she's coming out to act as the victim

Kudos to Zlatan nah man you be cool

What was their initial agreement ? Did zlatan open his mouth and name his price ?

He was hoping , he go fvck at the end

10 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Make cuppy go put breast in his mouth make him shut up jare....

All Zlatan needs na breast.

9 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Muhylonaire007: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Na why she dey single all this while.
Tracing the dot: her dad told her some days ago that she can't go to heaven with her money, meaning she has been hoarding money. Chai... Na she we suppose dey call AKAGON. If she continue this way, she will just die single or make boys jazz am.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by tarantino1: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Wow, if this turns out to be true, so DJCUPPY has been doing giveaways on Twitter, not because of her philanthropy or kind heart but for clout chasing.

Giveaway from anybody celebrity or not na clout first, helping second

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Brunicekid(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

What was there agreement ? Did zlatan open his mouth and name his price ?
Good question.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Flyserp: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Their problem

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Kondomatic(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Beckysexy:
If it's true then that's very bad of her.
So she was even the one at fault, yet she she was playing the victim.
She should be the president of Stingy Women Association of Nigeria (SWAN) grin
She's just being a woman

2 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Cyriloha(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:

If na me , na inside the hotel I go hook am for neck

5 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Boxer007(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
kktbm:
I just knew it.... na money go cause am

wot the u knew? . U no them but they dont no u so wot is the *knew it* about?
PLEASE STOP WORSHIPPING PEOPLE & find a job. Preach! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by owolabi5: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
It is always advisable to listen to both sides of a story.

CarPapers.com.ng
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by wellmax(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
He should have reached out to her instead of making a fuss about this.

3 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Brunicekid:
Good question.

If someone come to u for collaboration , and u tell her your charges and she must pay at least some parts before u enter studio

This is business !

But when u have other things in mind and forget to name your price , who is to blame now ?

10 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by femi4: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:
As Omo baba olowo, you don't expect her to treat him like that
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Josywhyte: 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Zlatan: I don't even know DJ cuppy

DJ cuppy: u don't know me? Am the president of stingy women association of Nigeria (SWAN)

2 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by ad84ada(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=MJBOLT post=98552925][/quote] cheesy your reaction is epic.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by SimplePlan34: 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Men the girl is 2 much no wonder she said she is very good at business sometimes ago. All these niggas dat would be following women upandan without any benefit una see una life.these ladies will just used u and dump u.

10 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by briggson07(m): 2:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
hakeem4:
What else does zlatan want? The amount of gelato he licked in that video is enough na. grin

I just believe she paid him buh probably in bed ooops! sorry in kind
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by femi4: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kondomatic:
She's just being a woman
That's it, they always love to be at the receiving end
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by favor914: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Beface:
Why do I have the feeling that most Billionaire's and their families are greedy. Nothing pained pass when you feel been used. Fake people are everywhere, their will used you for their selfish gain.
Stop hating, it will not get you anywhere.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
DJ cuppy stingy oo
upon the Mula she made...
see no be everybody wey rich dey remember/help person
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by orisunmibare01(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:

ive got a particular longtime friend who thinks using people is "smart". Im looking for the best way to keep my distance without causing itch.

2 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:
What was their agreement ?

Cash or kind ?

I think kind , cos if it was cash , there should have been a signed agreement

But in case of kind stuff , she can easily play u for a fool ,

I will feature u in so so song , am charging 5m ! This should have been his approach , but his eyes dey for her toto , which he finally didn't see
food for thought...liked this your angle jaré

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Tonnyray: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
hakeem4:
What else does zlatan want? The amount of gelato he licked in that video is enough na. grin
You be clown walahi grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dizzyrascal:
food for thought...liked this your angle jaré

Inside my estate , one girl from a rich family , she always keep straight face

One day she was going back to school with loads , she begged me to help her with my car to the park , that's she is having difficulties with her ehailing app , that she wouldn't mind paying , I said not to worry

I did help her without collecting a dime , thinking tommorow she can say at least hi to me next time she is around

She came back and continue with her straight face stuff , I started regretting that I could have at least collected that money

Na so she use me !

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift / Korede Bello Performs At Latter Rain Assembly. Church Members Query That (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.