Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

“DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (61562 Views)

Davido Buys T-shirt From Zlatan Ibile For Over N2.5 Million (Photos, Video) / Broda Shaggi: I Met Zlatan Ibile For The First Time In 2017 / DJ Cuppy Performs 'Gelato' With Zlatan Ibile For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by SudgeHeaven: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
cool
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by lekki1444: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Paulcyril19:

After making a grown ass man sing about Ice cream still yet no shishi. Haba!
cheesy
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by juwoonn(m): 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
meobizy:
She’s smart after all. I’ve long realized being stingy is the elixir for wealth. Stay in your lane while I stay in mine financially and none of us will need favours from each other. I can never become a user, that’s for Nairalanders and similar low lives.
Wrong!
You'll still realize you've not really realized the real elixir for wealth.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Beface:
Why do I have the feeling that most Billionaire's and their families are greedy. Nothing pained pass when you feel been used. Fake people are everywhere, their will used you for their selfish gain.

They are bro, they only show money power when they are in midst of their fellow billionaires and immediate family, most times they it because they will get something in return in a later date, everything is business. That's how the elites operate.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by temi1290: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
starksrecords:

Saying he was after toto, perhaps u're correct.
But talking about net worth, you're not correct.

I didn't say "he's after toto",I said guys on this concluded that he was "after toto" which might not necessarily be true.I was wrong about the net worth but is a wide gap between them?

.oii
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
lekki1444:
No nigga you used yourself. she didnt use you. she offered you a straight transcation of cash because she knows she is not interested in you but you refused to take the cash. in refusing to takke the cash she knew you wanted more than the cash and she doesnt want that so it is in her best interest to bone you afterwards because she is not interested in you. the fault is yours. she didnt use you, you used yourself. who says no to cash ? shocked

Am not interested in her too , just normal greetings afterwards . I do greet my neighbors not because I want anything from them
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
hollah123:
y do u people place too much value on sex like this?what's d big deal about d kitty of a billionaire daughter?it's just like that of every other girl Zlatan has access to in Lagos.

I am neither a fan of the two but it's annoying when people see billionaire daughter as god-like not knowing she's just like every next door neighbour

Let me ask u , if it's a normal girl
Can zlatan give her a free collaboration ?

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by lekki1444: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

Am not interested in her too , just normal greetings afterwards . I do greet my neighbors not because I want anything from them
bros not everyone is into greeting. there are many introverts amongst these millenials because they only mingle with their gadgets. to greet you is hardwork for many of them. even me myself i dont like greeting strangers because they see it as an avenue to penetrate you for money or in the case of women its an avenue to penetrate them for sex. but i have to tell you if you are looking like anthony joshua she will not mind greeting you. maybe you are looking like aki and pawpaw cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by BRATISLAVA: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
MuhMubRaj:

Nigga you need to reevaluate your meaning of smart.

The only "smart" Nigerians know is scamming in money and scamming in love.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by hollah123: 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

Let me ask u , if it's a normal girl
Can zlatan give her a free collaboration ?
see u have to understand d meaning of leveraging on a brand name,but it must not b abused.

many will always go for big brands offer or probably work easy with big brands because they believe they have more to offer even outside money.

Cuppy came in with the leverage of her father's brand and use it to her advantage but later abused it.

what happened to Zlatan could b anybody,he got used n dumped which to me presents cuppy as a user n this will further affect her in the industry.

Now anybody she's willing to work with will bill her well even over charge her
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
lekki1444:
bros not everyone is into greeting. there are many introverts amongst these millenials because they only mingle with their gadgets. to greet you is hardwork for many of them. even me myself i dont like greeting strangers because they see it as an avenue to penetrate you for money or in the case of women its an avenue to penetrate them for sex. but i have to tell you if you are looking like anthony joshua she will not mind greeting you. maybe you are looking like aki and pawpaw cheesy grin grin grin grin

Am above 6ft , a football player/coach. I don't have anything to do with her , just that there's a way u will help someone out , next time at least say hi or greet, but it's almost like that with rich kids
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by lekki1444: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

Am above 6ft , a football player/coach . I don't have anything to do with her , just that there's a way u with help someone out , next time at least say hi or greet .
alright bro. but like i said before this new generation has many introverts.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
lekki1444:
alright bro. but like i said before this new generation has many introverts.

She is a still growing up anyway
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by jaxxy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Wow, if this turns out to be true, so DJCUPPY has been doing giveaways on Twitter, not because of her philanthropy or kind heart but for clout chasing.

Very bad of her bt I hope its not true. I'm already disappointed. Zlatan deserves better.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Seyzcham91(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin mama is busted
Tajbol4splend:
Wow, if this turns out to be true, so DJCUPPY has been doing giveaways on Twitter, not because of her philanthropy or kind heart but for clout chasing.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Seyzcham91(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin
Beckysexy:
If it's true then that's very bad of her.
So she was even the one at fault, yet she she was playing the victim.
She should be the president of Stingy Women Association of Nigeria (SWAN) grin
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by lekki1444: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

She is a still growing up anyway
i would hope if you have a daughter you will tell her not to say hi to strangers
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Seyzcham91(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
wetin i feel be say baba(zlatan) no use can sign off the agreement, hoping he will end up getting kind in return and finally end to be like Eazy with Temi but the kind no kon work for am as mama(cuppy) no look hin side grin
majamajic:
What was their agreement ?

Cash or kind ?

I think kind , cos if it was cash , there should have been a signed agreement

But in case of kind stuff , she can easily play u for a fool ,

I will feature u in so so song , am charging 5m ! This should have been his approach , but his eyes dey for her toto , which he finally didn't see
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Seyzcham91:
wetin i feel be say baba(zlatan) no use can sign off the agreement, hoping he will end up getting kind in return and finally end to be like Eazy with Temi but the kind no kon work for am as mama(cuppy) no look hin side grin

Exactly , he wanted to go way of Mr Eazy

How no like better my brother !

3 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Eagban(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
If this is true then he has himself to blame... Before going into business with anybody, even if it is your own family member please get a written contract/agreement and you won't have any reason to despair if something goes wrong.

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Bebson007(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
lie from the pit of hell. She is more than fee amount, mayb she denied him Obloblo. Even broke Speeddarligton featured him in that usleless song of his and paid.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by kiddkash(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

Cash or kind ?

I will feature u in so so song , am charging 5m ! This should have been his approach , but his eyes dey for her toto , which he finally didn't see
then again, if you go with this mentality of yours,
you'd be accused of loving money excessively instead of focusing and showing passion for work.

I'd know, I am talking from experience.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
lekki1444:
i would hope if you have a daughter you will tell her not to say hi to strangers

Never , this is inside estate
Am not a total stranger , I greet her mom and she greets me back . We greet ourselves around , it's just her character . How can I tell my kids not to greet neighbors ?
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 5:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
kiddkash:

then again, if you go with this mentality of yours,
you'd be accused of loving money excessively instead of focusing and showing passion for work.

I'd know, I am talking from experience.

Yes , let that be an eye opener for him
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by savageyoungboy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rich people always trying to get richer. They don't care who they hurt in the process.
She said it's a super story though
I smell clout chasing. I think they both trying to stir up something online probably for clout.
Zlatan na street nigga. He nor be mumu wey dere go feature without pay

I'm not a prophet but I can see more of this news on the days to come. It's coming out like a tv show. Different story everyday
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Truth234(m): 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nostradamus1:
This is the major reason why her father is a billionaire. Steal from the poor and remain stingy . I am glad at what redfitors are doing to these bloody capitalists

Which redfitors? Then don block them and throw keys away. It will never happened again.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Analyst7: 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
If what zlatan claimed is true then cuppy really messed up, I know some ppl are close in the music industry that they feature each other without signing and all, they just have this mentality that the person they ft is matured enough to pay up or last last they will know how to sort their self out, whether zlatan messed up not to sign doesn’t mean cuppy shouldn’t ask or tell him thank you for this feature oh it was a hit, lemme send 5mil ...zlatan can now say ahah it’s free or just send 2 as per we paddy...tbh if the relationship is good it’s normal...and I feel cuppy too messed up that he didn’t give zlatan accommodation or any form of care during the fund raising, all those little little things just shows who you really are...I feel the girl just like clout, she strikes me as that person with a little sprinkle of stinginess
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Cholls(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
majamajic:

Cash or kind ?

my brother this your last statement might be true... Cuppy na sharp babe.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by majamajic(m): 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cholls:
my brother this your last statement might be true... Cuppy na sharp babe.

Na dribblers she go be
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Emmanuel010414(m): 5:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
hakeem4:
What else does zlatan want? The amount of gelato he licked in that video is enough na. grin
lol you people won't kill us for Naira land.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals by Masterkernel1: 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Cuppy is smart as hell, Zlatan was a little bit loose thats why she got away with it, buh she should at least fund him small na

Don't mistake trust for being dull. I'm not a fan of any, with this antecedent, Cuppy must pay upfront before any service in the Music Industry, meaning someone can take her money without delivery.

Trust is a currency in business.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dances With Students Of Mary Gold College (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits Agbani Darego And Got A Bag As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.