Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? (8733 Views)

Throwback: 2011 Massacre By CPC (buhari's) Supporters / Why We Lost In The South:by Cpc State Chairmen / How Credible Is The Last Poll Comments By Cpc Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by johnjoel(m): 5:54pm On Apr 05, 2011
embarassed tongue cool grin wink smiley embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry vote for him

Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Pataki: 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2011
oyb:

johnny, please go and bring the car to the front of the house

yes ma

swaggerless man cheesy cheesy cheesy

How dare you call our Johnny bobo swaggerless man. angry

Check out our Pressy below with his bling bling:
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcuILhlMRiYzvijZBI3q73uotnRfBOclKL5gIl0IkGiOM-kcO8[/img][img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXINnQ-IbB3OBv4-Nw0WeAYVhpiwMvVBU22m4yck47zSR8-sZl[/img]
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2011
Pataki:

How dare you call our Johnny bobo swaggerless man. angry

Check out our Pressy below with his bling bling:
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcuILhlMRiYzvijZBI3q73uotnRfBOclKL5gIl0IkGiOM-kcO8[/img][img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXINnQ-IbB3OBv4-Nw0WeAYVhpiwMvVBU22m4yck47zSR8-sZl[/img]

johnathan goodpimp cheesy cheesy
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Onyocha: 6:23pm On Apr 05, 2011
this is a very serious allegation that is being laid against the US embassy in Nigeria.since when has Nigeria become an american colony?the USA embassy meddling in Nigerian affairs must be investigated by the federal government.if the report is proved right then the Nigerian government must report the USA to the UN security council.we all have not forgotten how the USA pressured Nigeria to report Iran to the UN security council even before investigations were concluded and even when Iran was insisting that the weapons were on transit in Nigeria.why must Nigeria be used to help fight america's war against Iran?

if the report is proved right the Nigerian foreign ministry should consider closing the US embassy and those who presented Nigeria as an american colony should be tried.if the report is wrong then there must be serious consequences for the newspaper that makes such reports.
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by dayokanu(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2011
Baba Suwe get swagga pass GEJ abeg

GEJ: What can I do for you ma.

Hilary : Whats your name

GEJ: They call me Jona, Sometimes Azikwe, or Goofluck, Ibos call me Odechuckwu, Yorubas call me Ademumu, Hausas call me Abdul-clueless, Moslems call me RETARDeen. So you choose anyone.

Hillary: Good. What are you core competences

GEJ: Ask Madam Turai, I can cut grass, catch fish, Wash bra and pant, cook and clean even prepare Akpu. Most importantly I obey orders

Hillary: Thats impressive, Oya lemme see how you can obey. Odechukwu shine your teeth

GEJ: [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUIMNYkQFPJg8jflub7zMYgSKUiuVq5L0S0GfRlonPS6rcfmtJ[/img]

Hilary: (Covers nose) Thats ok. Oya close your teeth. Now make sure you appoint Jega as INEC chair he was recommended by CPC and Buhari

GEJ: Yes ma
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
Onyocha:

this is a very serious allegation that is being laid against the US embassy in Nigeria.since when has Nigeria become an american colony?the USA embassy meddling in Nigerian affairs must be investigated by the federal government.if the report is proved right then the Nigerian government must report the USA to the UN security council.we all have not forgotten how the USA pressured Nigeria to report Iran to the UN security council even before investigations were concluded and even when Iran was insisting that the weapons were on transit in Nigeria.why must Nigeria be used to help fight america's war against Iran?

if the report is proved right the Nigerian foreign ministry should consider closing the US embassy and those who presented Nigeria as an american colony should be tried.if the report is wrong then there must be serious consequences for the newspaper that makes such reports.

hahhahahahhaa
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Pataki: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2011
dayokanu:

GEJ: They call me Jona, Sometimes Azikwe, or Goofluck, Ibos call me Odechuckwu, Yorubas call me Ademumu, Hausas call me Abdul-clueless, Moslems call me RETARDeen. So you choose anyone.

GEJ: Ask Madam Turai, I can cut grass, catch fish, Wash bra and pant, cook and clean even prepare Akpu. Most importantly I obey orders

Hillary: Thats impressive, Oya lemme see how you can obey. Odechukwu shine your teeth

GEJ: [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUIMNYkQFPJg8jflub7zMYgSKUiuVq5L0S0GfRlonPS6rcfmtJ[/img]

Hilary: (Covers nose) Thats ok. Oya close your teeth. Now make sure you appoint Jega as INEC chair he was recommended by CPC and Buhari

You no go kill person with laughter today oh!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2011
Am sure beaf must be regretting starting this thread and Seun must be regretting making this thread front page, what they mean for bad had turned out badluck to them
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Kilode1: 6:43pm On Apr 05, 2011
dayokanu:

DK don kill Pesin ooo!! grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by mansmith(m): 6:44pm On Apr 05, 2011
i still deh laugh,he who laughs last,laughs best.
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 05, 2011
Dayo, Moderator go ban you oh
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2011
dayokanu:

gej in a debate with hillary as moderator  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On Apr 05, 2011

Obama: We think Nigeria is an important country in the West African subregion regarding Nuclear proliferation and we are genuinely concerned about the security issues

GEJ: (Smiling and thinking) Chei, See my life don beta. Timaya talk am. Jona I don blow I don blow, Aproko people make una know, All the way from bayelsa, i break into Abuja market.
Na me dey siddon for here and dis Oyinbo pepper dey yarn so. Patience go dey jelox me right now, Anyway I go show am say the umbelerra wey dey my head big pass her own. (Humms a sound) Ogologo mma Jehova Ogologo mma e

When I enter president me sef go yellow pass this Obama.

OBAMA: (After waiting for a while and no response); Hey Jona, I asked what do you think about the nuclear security.

GEJ: Thats no puroblem my brada. I yam from a Nooklear family and if na security No wahala Shebi Its just like if Dbanj is playing and the bouncer check for those that are making noise outside. My first job na security for Portharcourt zoo. When the monkey wan go follow Gorrila play na me dey stop am. No problem

OBAMA: (Dazed) Seriously!!!

GEJ: Yes my broda. I grew up without wearing shoe, I trek to school, I caught frogs inside gutter for breakfast
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
dayokanu:

Obama: We think Nigeria is an important country in the West African subregion regarding Nuclear proliferation and we are genuinely concerned about the security issues

GEJ: (Smiling and thinking) Chei, See my life don beta. Timaya talk am. Jona I don blow I don blow, Aproko people make una know, All the way from bayelsa, i break into Abuja market.
Na me dey siddon for here and dis Oyinbo pepper dey yarn so. Patience go dey jelox me right now, Anyway I go show am say the umbelerra wey dey my head big pass her own. (Humms a sound) Ogologo mma Jehova Ogologo mma e

When I enter president me sef go yellow pass this Obama.

OBAMA: (After waiting for a while and no response); Hey Jona, I asked what do you think about the nuclear security.

GEJ: Thats no puroblem my brada. I yam from a Nooklear family and if na security No wahala Shebi Its just like if Dbanj is playing and the bouncer check for those that are making noise outside. My first job na security for Portharcourt zoo. When the monkey wan go follow Gorrila play na me dey stop am. No problem

OBAMA: (Dazed) Seriously!!!

GEJ: Yes my broda. I grew up without wearing shoe, I trek to school, I caught frogs inside gutter for breakfast
Dayo, I don die, I have never laughed so hard oh
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by ayinba1(f): 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2011
I dye for work. Una go kill pesin with laff!
grin.
grin
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Beaf: 7:43pm On Apr 05, 2011
debrief08:

Am sure beaf must be regretting starting this thread and Seun must be regretting making this thread front page, what they mean for bad had turned out badluck to them

I am surely not.

Sometimes it is useful to observe how unthinking some Nigerians are. The allegations are of a very serious nature concerning the subversion of our elections and the usual fools are going about their expected village square behaviour, because they are really Ghanaian, Somali or from Niger.

Dude, its very low IQ's on display.
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 05, 2011
the only low iqs on display are the dunces in vanguard that publish wild conspiracy theories (remeber sanusi and the northern banking agenda) and the even dafter dunces who spam nl with such garbage cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the us proably has had a hand in the appointment of all our inec bosses right from the day of humprey nwosu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Onyocha: 7:58pm On Apr 05, 2011
aisha2:

hahhahahahhaa

[size=18pt]Ecuador expels US ambassador in WikiLeaks flap[/size]

By GONZALO SOLANO, Associated Press Gonzalo Solano, Associated Press – 31 mins ago
GUAYAQUIL, Ecuador – Ecuador announced Tuesday the expulsion of the U.S. ambassador, apparently over a 2009 diplomatic cable divulged by WikiLeaks in which the envoy accuses Ecuador's newly retired police chief of corruption and recommends he be stripped of his U.S. visa.

Foreign Minister Ricardo Patino announced the expulsion of Ambassador Heather Hodges at a news conference.

He said Hodges had not adequately explained the presumptions she expressed in the cables that leftist President Rafael Correa was aware of the "supposed acts of corruption by members of the police leadership and more specifically the former commander of the institution, Jaime Hurtado Vaca."

In a separate statement issued by its Washington embassy, Ecuador stressed that expulsion was not directed against the Barack Obama administration.

"It is unfortunate that the published documents on WikiLeaks have made it impossible to continue collaborating with the current ambassador to Quito, but we hope to work with a new ambassador," the statement said.

In Washington, the State Department said in a statement that it considered the expulsion "unjustified, and we deeply regret that the Ecuadorean government took it. The Department will examine its options to respond to this Ecuadorean action."

Hodges was the third U.S. diplomat to be expelled by Correa since he took office in 2007. Correa is a close ally of Presidents Hugo Chavez of Venezuela and Evo Morales of Bolivia. The new expulsion will leave all three of those nations without U.S. ambassadors.

Bolivia expelled the U.S. ambassador in late 2008, accusing him of inciting the opposition, while Venezuela has been without a U.S. ambassador since July after objecting to the candidate named by Washington.

Hodges is the second U.S. ambassador to fall victim to WikiLeaks, which has released more than 6,300 State Department cables since November through international news media.

Last month, Carlos Pascual resigned as chief envoy to Mexico after disparaging comments he made in cables divulged by the cyberactivist group angered President Felipe Calderon.

Hodges was called to the Foreign Ministry by Patino on Monday afternoon and issued a diplomatic note complaining about the cable but only learned of her expulsion through the public announcement, said a U.S. official who spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to divulge the information.

In the WikiLeaks cable, dated July 10, 2009 and published by the Madrid newspaper El Pais on Monday, Hodges recommends that Hurtado, police commander from April 2008 to June 2009, be stripped of his U.S. visa.

The cable says he used the position "to extort cash and property, misappropriate public funds, facilitate human trafficking, and obstruct the investigation and prosecution of corrupt colleagues."

Separately, Hodges comments in the cable that "corruption among Ecuadorean National Police officers is widespread and well-known" with corruption becoming "more pronounced at higher levels of power."

The cable says internal Ecuadorean police investigations had suggested Hurtado was engaged in "corrupt activities within the ENP since the early 1990s."

___

Associated Press Writer Frank Bajak contributed to this report from Lima, Peru

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110405/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_ecuador_us_ambassador
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by dreaMaker: 8:03pm On Apr 05, 2011
the only people dumber than jonathan are his followers. what is the point of this post except to underline how fickle, indecisive, clueless, and fcukin r3tarded this man is? well hit me up if you find a bunch more silly than gej and his followers.
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Pataki: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2011
Beaf:

I am surely not.

Sometimes it is useful to observe how unthinking some Nigerians are. The allegations are of a very serious nature concerning the subversion of our elections and the usual fools are going about their expected village square behaviour, because they are really Ghanaian, Somali or from Niger.

Dude, its very low IQ's on display.
Only a daft pro-GEJ fan would expect one to tag along with a conspiracy theory.

Low IQ indeed. grin When you make a mumudeen your role model, I should not expect a sane model of reasoning from you.

My bad for thinking you have an independent analytical mind devoid of a dogmatic belief in a clueless President.
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Beaf: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2011
Pataki:

Only a daft pro-GEJ fan would expect one to tag along with a conspiracy theory.

Low IQ indeed. grin When you make a mumudeen your role model, I should not expect a sane model of reasoning from you.

My bad for thinking you have an independent analytical mind devoid of a dogmatic belief in a clueless President.

Primitive people like you think that they can cover up an argument by behaving like animals, but they only end up fooling themselves.

Intelligent folk from either side of the political divide would come on this thread and have questions in their minds, while the foolish ones will always engage in their foul mouthed gutter talk. And every once in a while, crowds of fools will gather, each trying to sound loudest or exhibit the most stupidity, because its "somehow" a "badge of pride" in their circles. Scum will always attract scum.
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2011
Chei. i don die oh. my belle don bust. laugh don destroy me oh grin grin grin grin
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by agabaI23(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2011
@Beaf
can we talk briefly? buzz my profile
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Pataki: 8:35pm On Apr 05, 2011
Beaf:

Primitive people like you think that they can cover up an argument by behaving like animals, but they only end up fooling themselves.

Intelligent folk from either side of the political divide would come on this thread and have questions in their minds, while the foolish ones will always engage in their foul mouthed gutter talk. And every once in a while, crowds of fools will gather, each trying to sound loudest or exhibit the most stupidity, because its "somehow" a "badge of pride" in their circles. Scum will always attract scum.
The bleating of a frustrated goat. I totally understand your plight. I don't blame you. Even GEJ is laughing at you. See: [img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUIMNYkQFPJg8jflub7zMYgSKUiuVq5L0S0GfRlonPS6rcfmtJ[/img]

Why bother have questions in my mind when I know you are nothing but a stupid tool in the hands of a clueless President. For one, the title of the thread is false. Did you think I weighed any level of intelligence on you in order to ask of you any seemingly intelligent question? grin
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Beaf: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2011
agabaI23:

@Beaf
can we talk briefly? buzz my profile

I don't IM, but I'll find a way to get in touch.
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Beaf: 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2011
Pataki:

The bleating of a frustrated goat. I totally understand your plight. I don't blame you. Even GEJ is laughing at you.

Why bother have questions in my mind when I know you are nothing but a silly tool in the hands of a clueless President. For one, the title of the thread is false. Did you think I weighed any level of intelligence on you in order to ask of you any seemingly intelligent question? grin

This is the one thing I am so happy GEJ supporters don't do.
You will never find us desperately attacking people in the pathetic hope that their arguments would go away.

It is a failed tactic for failed and empty people. Its an escape route for primitive societal misfits with very sorry IQ and moral deficits. . . A terrible place to be. embarassed

Some Buhari people - "Its a primitive World, where we tell lies and throw stones!"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/402192_neanderthalBuhari_jpg94a5dcb7e8dc00198a7a1091cb279960
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by agabaI23(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2011
Beaf:

I don't IM, but I'll find a way to get in touch.
OK you on facebook or linkedn?
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2011
i actually remeber beaf saying something about jega being one of the onl honorable northerners or some such

will find it  wink

got it

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-615459.0.html

Beaf:

Any sort of list of leaders that does not contain the likes of Olisa Agbakoba, Festus Keyamo, Tai Solarin, Gani Fawehinmin and Wole Soyinka is a non-starter. Those guys are our real leaders at street level.

[s]1. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
2. Nuhu Ribadu
3. Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
4. Muhammadu Buhari[/s]
5. Attahiru Jega

Just one is left standing of the crowd above.
now jega is a us/cpc stooge   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-610247.0.htmlbeaf on jega when the going was good

Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2011
Homonide:

This thread is as laughable as it is dumb. so CPC nominated jega for the post of inec chair?and the US supported (or are still supporting) Buhari?this is a classic case of speculative journalism and beer parlour story. simply because jega is in the eye of the storm presently,some dumbass wants to paint Buhari's party,the CPC as the cause of jega's ineptitude. Nigerians are no fools,we know better.No amount of cheap propaganda will help GEJ and his gang of thieves in the polls.

Well said cool
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by stiyke(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2011
Beaf:

This is the one thing I am so happy GEJ supporters don't do.
You will never find us desperately attacking people in the pathetic hope that their arguments would go away.

It is a failed tactic for failed and empty people. Its an escape route for primitive societal misfits with very sorry IQ and moral deficits. . . A terrible place to be. embarassed

Some Buhari people - "Its a primitive World, where we tell lies and throw stones!"

www.nairaland.com/attachments/402192_neanderthalBuhari_jpg94a5dcb7e8dc00198a7a1091cb279960

I have noticed that GEJ supporters dont engage in photoshop disfiguring of their opponents, at least i havent seen any yet. Makes one wonder what kind of gangs are supporting BB. They cant stop making personal attacks at the President, i hope they dont think thats the only way they can sway voters cause it doesnt work!
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Pataki: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2011
oyb:

i actually remeber beaf saying something about jega being one of the onl honorable northerners or some such

will find it  wink

got it

now jega is a us/cpc stooge   cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-610247.0.html beaf on jega when the going was good

Thank you for bringing this fresh air out. I expect the dunce to go off and edit his comment asap.

Beaf and his pro-GEJ are ready to distort facts, tell numerous lies just to satisfy their own stupidity.

Thank God Nigerians now know better!
Re: Jega Implanted By CPC With US Help? by Beaf: 8:59pm On Apr 05, 2011
oyb:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-610247.0.html

beaf on jega when the going was good

will find it  wink

got it

now jega is a us/cpc stooge cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Most times, I wonder if you have any sense.

What has Jega's being an honourable person got to do with his choice as INEC chair being influenced by 3rd parties? shocked
The article is about Jega being used, it says absolutely nothing about his honour. So why are you so desperately veering off topic, and going on about what Beaf said? How about what Alhaji Hamman said?

Director General of the Buhari Presidential Campaign Council, Dr. Sule Yahaya Hamma, who was in attendance at the meeting . . .“revealed intimating Mallam Adamu Ciroma (of the Northern Political Leaders’ Forum, NPLF) that it was not Mr. President that nominated Jega for the INEC appointment.”

Dude, you're always like an aimless and loud racket; sit back and think for sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sambo Tops Boko Haram’s Hit List – Report / 5 Directors Sacked, Staff Redeployed At PTAD / Anambra Starts E-Registration Of Foreign Nationals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.