Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff (18785 Views)

Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao / Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity / Biography Of AVM Isiaka Amao (New Chief Of Air Staff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by STunnN: 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hmmmm. It is well
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by Ekele22(m): 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
The out going chief of Air Staff was a complete gentleman,I remember him back then at Airforce base portharcourt when he was our base commander,he did a lot for us,

This incoming Chief of Airforce,AVM Amao was also a commander at Airforce base Portharcourt.they are gentlemen.

3 Likes

Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by JohnBullMySon: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
I so much loved this man. Buhari would have left him and sacked the incompetent rest.
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by TrueChristians: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
segzysexy:
Congratulation Uncle!!! I wish you success in your new feat.

Uncle ? Are you from Osogbo ?
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by pasol4real(m): 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
sapphiere:
When will a female takes over?
When your grammar improves....

1 Like

Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
segzysexy:
Congratulation Uncle!!! I wish you success in your new feat.

He's ur uncle?... or na just talk
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
pasol4real:

When your grammar improves....
Professorof grammar I can see where your grammar has taken you to. Ediot.
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by segzysexy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

He's ur uncle?... or na just talk
Yes from my mother side
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by segzysexy(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Uncle ? Are you from Osogbo ?
Yes bro. But the last time we met was in 2008.
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by pasol4real(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
sapphiere:
Professorof grammar I can see where your grammar has taken you to. Ediot.
You call me “ediot ” when all I did was draw your attention to the grammatical error
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by izubext007: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
nothing sweet pass reaching at the peek of ur career ...... no matter how
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by Torylanez(m): 10:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
sapphiere:
When will a female takes over?

Same females wey de do #SilhouetteChallenge
Una never ready

1 Like

Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Torylanez:

Same females wey de do #SilhouetteChallenge
Una never ready
Here is a male BBN star Tuoyo Ideh doing #SilhouetteChallenge.
What do you have to say?

Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
segzysexy:
Yes bro. But the last time we met was in 2008.

A ku ori re na ! It's good to know you're from Osogbo. I'm a Prince from Osogbo - Gbaemu's compound. I will advise you to join Osogbo Affairs Forum. It's a platform for all Osogbo born Professionals. AVM Amao and other prominent Osogbo indigenes are members. I'm a member too.

Once you're are recommended by a known member from your agbo'le (compound),you're in.

I wish you all the best my brother.

2 Likes

Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by HRMK: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Omezif:
Buhari Is the most tribalistic and nepotistic president nigerians ever have in this country.
buhari is yet to tell nigerians what igbo did to him that made him keep margnalising igbo since 2015.
U MAY NEED TO ASK HIS IGBO MINISTERS LIKE AMAECHI &CO!
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by Krismas(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
shocked The real deal

Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by hybridblood07(m): 12:15am On Jan 30, 2021
If not that you're stupid and brainless, you should know or have an idea of what Sadiq Abubakar did as CAS
mzBEAM:
All these useless appointments that doesn't affect the average Nigerian.

Divide this country ASAP
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by Torylanez(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2021
sapphiere:
Here is a male BBN star Tuoyo Ideh doing #SilhouetteChallenge.
What do you have to say?

How many male like dis wey de do am?
In what ratio?

Una wan well?
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by ElValiente(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2021
Orissodiq:
I will miss dat sadiq much oooo. He organised and planned Nigeria airforce in a very professional way compare to d rest like army and navy. I pray this man should do better and bring more success
He always out there commissioning something. Great guy.
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2021
segzysexy:
Yes from my mother side
Wow... that's an edge. Lucky u. Unlike us way na get uncle nor aunt
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by segzysexy(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

A ku ori re na ! It's good to know you're from Osogbo. I'm a Prince from Osogbo - Gbaemu's compound. I will advise you to join Osogbo Affairs Forum. It's a platform for all Osogbo born Professionals. AVM Amao and other prominent Osogbo indigenes are members. I'm a member too.

Once you're are recommended by a known member from your agbo'le (compound),you're in.

I wish you all the best my brother.
Okay thank you for the information. I am actually an Indigene of Iwo but my Mother is a Native of Osogbo(Oganla Compound). My Grand Ma and AVM Amoo are the one from the same Agbo'le.
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by segzysexy(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

Wow... that's an edge.
Lucky u.
Unlike us way na get uncle nor aunt
his position would have been helpful in 2008, when I was still pursuing an admission to NDA.
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
segzysexy:
Okay thank you for the information. I am actually an Indigene of Iwo but my Mother is a Native of Osogbo(Oganla Compound). My Grand Ma and AVM Amoo are the one from the same Agbo'le.

It's okay bro,take care of yourself and regards.
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
segzysexy:
his position would have been helpful in 2008, when I was still pursuing an admission to NDA.

He declined helping you?....
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by segzysexy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

He declined helping you?....
No. He actually tried his best but then the competition for slot (6/state) was very stiff.
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by gtown: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
Omezif:
Buhari Is the most tribalistic and nepotistic president nigerians ever have in this country.
buhari is yet to tell nigerians what igbo did to him that made him keep margnalising igbo since 2015.
Does Buhari owes Igbos anything?
For good two election occasions Buhari picked Igbos to deputise him, each time the Igbos never fall to tell him that they despised him.
After winning at the forth and fift shots with a Yoruba deputy and supports, the swines are not ashame in demanding for positions from his government. They have been given their deserved 5% slots commensurate with their 5% votes but are not satisfied.
After every appointment meritoriously made, they keep on wailing of being marginalized. Instead of concentrating in making their 1967 failed republic which they revitalized to cushion the pains of being at losers side after the 2015 elections (now being the first ever online republic) terrestrially possible, they say Buhari must make sure that APC presidential ticket for 2023 is given to them party primaries or no party primaries. That the party they dearly worshipped over 20yrs has categorically said it ticket is not for ''failure tribe'', meaning directly Igbos is not a cause for them to worry about.
So, what does Buhari owe the Igbos?

1 Like

Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
segzysexy:
No. He actually tried his best but then the competition for slot (6/state) was very stiff.

Sorry man, well everything happens for a reason.
Seems you're better off like this.

MIGHT HAVE BEEN DEAD IF U WERE A MILITARY PERSONNEL.
Re: AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff by segzysexy(m): 2:11am On Jan 31, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

Sorry man, well everything happens for a reason.
Seems you're better off like this.

MIGHT HAVE BEEN DEAD IF U WERE A MILITARY PERSONNEL.
You are actually correct brother. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Investigates Leaked Audio Tape, Calls Own Operative "Fifth Columnist" / What To Expect As Tinubu Holds Lagos Presidential Rally On Saturday / Buhari Approves New NDDC Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.