Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav (2972 Views)

El-Rufai - Only Way To Stop Banditry Is To Kill Them All / Obasanjo To Buhari: Banditry Is Happening At Your Backyard / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by flokii: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
Factshunter:

Check this thread and see for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/6379544/umuigbo-uche-unu-adikwia#98376708

Sigh.. later the same people will come and preach Southern unity.

Nairaland is opening our eyes to a lot of things.
Beremx dear what can you say about this?
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by flokii: 8:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
dumahi:

War is only in your dirty mind. Otherwise, show me anywhere I used the word 'war' before you did.

Then stop quoting random comments, making it look like a South West problem alone.. banditry is affecting every part of the country and as you can see, Yorubas are not silent like the others.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Curious345: 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dude we know you're a Fulani from Senegal.. I did a forensic on you
flokii:

Igboho just like so many of us have condemned the criminal activities of the herders in South West and in fact Nigeria.

What we ask is for you to stop fanning embers of war like IPOB and allow Yorubas find lasting solution to the ongoing crisis. Is that too much to ask?
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by dumahi(m): 8:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Racoon:
https://punchng.com/tinubu-defender-of-the-fulani/

"Where are the cows" - Tinubu.

"It would be better for those that were oppose to cattle ranching to provide lands than to die in the herdsmen’s attacks.What would the land be used for if those who own it are dead at the end of the day?...." -Femi Adeshina
http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/23/deacon-femi-adesina-shameless-sanballat-bayo-oluwasanmi
Your frequency no be here my dear. No low soul can ever agree with you.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by flokii: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Curious345:
Dude we know you're a Fulani from Senegal.. I did a forensic on you

Senegal loun loun.. guy you wicked o.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
dumahi:

You need to translate for those who can't understand. It's so shameful how you easily PRESUME things.

You can't wake a man who pretends to be sleeping. My message isn't for you so...gTFO!
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
flokii:

Then stop quoting random comments, making it look like a South West problem alone.. banditry is affecting every part of the country and as you can see, Yorubas are not silent like the others.

You saw his hypocrisy at well, abi? I had a fill and enough of fake news today already, and now this? angry angry
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Beremx(f): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
The thread has degenerated to Yoruba/Igbo fight. Till una get sense, Fulani people will continue to prevail in the south.

Abeg who tag me for this thread?
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Gjrich(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
flokii:
There are Fulanis everywhere in the East na.. reports have it that over 300 forests have been occupied by Fulanis in SE.
Why are you people so fixated on Yorubas and South West?

All the Fulanis has been butt out of South East
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by engrchykae(m): 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
after4:
How does that invalidate this post?

that is their joker card, whenever they play that card,it works wonders,that card is a game changer,just say it's Igbo or ipob,the real problem goes away .
They are doomed,thank God ipob and esn are in ground,if it comes to full blown war,I will simply enlist
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by engrchykae(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
ImperialYoruba:
Open grazing does not stop their terrorism. The two are separate trades but grazing is the pathway that surveys the terrain and territory ahead of the terror/killer squad.

Stopping open grazing is no solution.

Nigeria is the ennabler. Solution is to go separate ways from Nigeria.
the one and only final solution

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by engrchykae(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Factshunter:

There us a grant plot to instigate the SW. I caught one of them off guard using google translation some days back.

Would you believe just two days ago two ibo guys we're attacked, once got killed the other one escaped, just a few days ago? Ask yourself why such news is not trending on here? Of course, we all know why.
two supporters of APC like you
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by EMMY76: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Safcat am interested.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Lothario(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
SAFCAT
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by BobbyZrealist(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
I am not from the SW neither SE.
Even as a minority from NE,
None of our territories or villages or people have been conquered in the hands of herdsmen.
One thing I have observed from the people in those regions on first line, is cowardice,ranting and blabbing,that is all they do.
Kwara and Oyo are both conquered under the caliphate,even though there are more Fulani's in States like Plateau,Taraba and Benue.

Back to the topic, the OP is very right,why didn't the west see it as an instigation when their own son Obasanjo talked about Fulanization?
Hypocrisy.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
engrchykae:
two supporters of APC like you

Call me whatever.... gTFO!!!
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
BobbyZrealist:
I am not from the SW neither SE.
Even as a minority from NE,
None of our territories or villages or people have been conquered in the hands of herdsmen.
One thing I have observed from the people in those regions on first line, is cowardice,ranting and blabbing,that is all they do.
Kwara and Oyo are both conquered under the caliphate,even though there are more Fulani's in States like Plateau,Taraba and Benue.

Back to the topic, the OP is very right,why didn't the west see it as an instigation when their own son Obasanjo talked about Fulanization?
Hypocrisy

Cos there is difference between somebody and nobody. And besides, this Fulani issue has been going on( just like you said, in your region) before now so, we all knew. But you must understand that there is been so much fake and fabricated news flying around for a few days now especially today. So, in a nutshell, quoting some bunch of Igbos inspired mentions wouldn't change a thing but add to the propaganda and instigations.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Factshunter:

Cos there is difference between somebody and nobody. And besides, this Fulani issue has been going on( just like you said, in your region) before now so, we all knew. But you must understand that there is been so much fake and fabricated news flying around for a few days now especially today. So, in a nutshell, quoting some bunch of Igbos inspired mentions wouldn't change a thing but add to the propaganda and instigations.

Thanks for that.
That is why I don't do the tribal thing.
But their propaganda and instigations wouldn't mean a thing if the actual events where not happening?
It is as a result of the real happenings that they create their own story and it flies.
And because of the happenings lately,there is a lot of mistrust amongst Nigerians,especially along ethnic lines.

And to be sincere with you,there is a lot of truth in what the OP said.
I won't lie to u as there is no end to this conflict,u either lie down and become slaves or fight and become warriors.
Ask the Bachamas and Jukuns,it was not propaganda and instigations they dealt with, it was armed herdsmen.
Thank u
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Thanks for that.
That is why I don't do the tribal thing.
But their propaganda and instigations wouldn't mean a thing if the actual events where not happening?
It is as a result of the real happenings that they create their own story and it flies.
And because of the happenings lately,there is a lot of mistrust amongst Nigerians,especially along ethnic lines.

And to be sincere with you,there is a lot of truth in what the OP said.
I won't lie to u as there is no end to this conflict,u either lie down and become slaves or fight and become warriors.
Ask the Bachamas and Jukuns, it was not propaganda and instigations they dealt with, it was armed herdsmen.
Thank u

We are fighting back, legally and it's obvious for every eye to see except this propaganda machine.

Secondly, the fact that there are genuine news flying doesn't rule out the fact that there are no many fake flying around now.

For instance, a news report by Sahara reporters claimed that some hoodlums were having a feed day and that 200 houses were burned down but when the actual news came up directly from the police and people in that area it's said that they were all caught and disarmed and that no '200" houses got burnt this among many of them like that.

No one is saying these attacks are not real but it's clear that some of this news is fabricated or either gotten from Twitter trolls.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by BobbyZrealist(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Factshunter:

We are fighting back, legally and it's obvious for every eye to see except this propaganda machine.

Secondly, the fact that there are genuine news flying doesn't rule out the fact that there are no many fake flying around now.

For instance, a news report by Sahara reporters claimed that some hoodlums were having a feed day and that 200 houses were burned down but when the actual news came up directly from the police and people in that area it's said that they were all caught and disarmed and that no '200" houses got burnt this among many of them like that.

No one is saying these attacks are not real but it's clear that some of this news is fabricated or either gotten from Twitter trolls.

I know that there is fake news around ,and I tell you I can detect many like the 200 houses burnt in Ibadan. I don't live there but I knew it is a lie.

But remember a million lies can't take away a single truth.
This does not take away the fact of insecurity in the land.
And good one for separating the goods from the garbage.
And like I said earlier on ,that write up is not a story,but rather a kind of methodological analysis,such info should not be discarded
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

I know that there is fake news around ,and I tell you I can detect many like the 200 houses burnt in Ibadan. I don't live there but I knew it is a lie.

But remember a million lies can't take away a single truth.
This does not take away the fact of insecurity in the land.
And good one for separating the goods from the garbage.
And like I said earlier on, that write up is not a story, but rather a kind of methodological analysis, such info should not be discarded

The bolded, summed up my stance here so, I guess that's all there is as far as my point on that is a concern.

Secondly, his write up is his personal opinion and his alone but it has never helped anybody except those who take action. My point being, we've seen many of such come and go and nothing, and no way it has helped but leads to tribal banter and misconstrue. So, to that, my stance remains it's as useless and unnecessary as many we've come across as far as I am concern.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by dumahi(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Factshunter:

My grandpa told me, "one way to identify a fool is that he never admits being wrong". Honestly, man, you are extremely sluggish in reasoning. See how you are classifying my post among FAKE NEWS just to defend yourself. Where is the news before we talk about the fakeness of it. Is this news?
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Factshunter:

The bolded, summed up my stance here so, I guess that's all there is as far as my point on that is a concern.

Secondly, his write up is his personal opinion and his alone but it has never helped anybody except those who take action. My point being, we've seen many of such come and go and nothing, and no way it has helped but leads to tribal banter and misconstrue. So, to that, my stance remains it's as useless and unnecessary as many we've come across as far as I am concern.

Whatever is good for u,I am OK by that.
But for me I'll take the write up ,cos it depicts a close to factual representation of things on ground,and is a recipe for taking appropriate caution or action to the problem.

And because such warnings have been carelessly and illogically ignored and discarded by many in Nigeria as an ethnic or propagandist agenda.
Is the reason we have found our selves where we are today.
And if continued to be ignored?
Then the worst is yet to come.
Let's be wise!!
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
dumahi:

My grandpa told me, "one way to identify a fool is that he never admits being wrong". Honestly, man, you are extremely sluggish in reasoning. See how you are classifying my post among FAKE NEWS just to defend yourself. Where is the news before we talk about the fake Ness of it. Is this news?

You obviously have anger issue so arguing or engaging with an unstable, imbalance and temperament fellow such like you would be fruitless.

And I am sorry, your grandpa's words are meant for you alone and you alone and not myself.

Lool
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

Whatever is good for u,I am OK by that.
But for me I'll take the write up ,cos it depicts a close to factual representation of things on ground,and is a recipe for taking appropriate caution or action to the problem.

And because such warnings have been carelessly and illogically ignored and discarded by many in Nigeria as an ethnic or propagandist agenda.
Is the reason we have found our selves where we are today.
And if continued to be ignored?
Then the worst is yet to come.
Let's be wise!!

Let him direct his opinion or whatever to the appropriate people/channel and not here on nairaland --that is my point. It will only resort to tribal banter and what have you. Twitter would have been far better.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by dumahi(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Factshunter:

You obviously have anger issue so arguing or engaging with an unstable, imbalance and temperament fellow such like you would be fruitless.

And I am sorry, your grandpa's words are meant for you along and you alone and not myself.

Lool
Hahaha! Anger issue? It's written all over you instead.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
dumahi:

Hahaha! Anger issue? It's written all over you instead.

grin
Myself? This must be a joke, right? You 'cursed ' in your previous mentions, remember?

See, I have not issue with you or your write up at all but all I am saying is, it helps a little or not at all, and besides, nairaland should be the last place such should be pasted lest it's turn to a battlefield and turn upside. Those nairlanders mentions or opinion is enough to trigger it, trust me.

Anger bi ba wo? grin

I go just use you catch cruiz. grin
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Factshunter:

Let him direct his opinion or whatever to the appropriate people/channel and not here on nairaland --that is my point. It will only resort to tribal banter and what have you. Twitter would have been far better.

The citizens are the best channel.
The agencies have more info than u know.
And things result to tribal banters,when shallow mindedness and irrationality is giving a front seat.
The other thread I opened today was bleeding with hatred and mischief.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

The citizens are the best channel.
The agencies have more info than u know.
And things result to tribal banters,when shallow mindedness and irrationality is giving a front seat.
The other thread I opened today was bleeding with hatred and mischief.

Well... That's the order of the day on this forum. Only few thread gets away with these wahala of tribal banter. It is what it is.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by BobbyZrealist(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Factshunter:

Well... That's the order of the day on this forum. Only few thread gets away with these wahala of tribal banter. It is what it is.

It is so sad,there is absolutely no unity.
I had to get the screenshot of what I was saying .
Here it is.

Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by Factshunter: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

It is so sad,there is absolutely no unity.
I had to get the screenshot of what I was saying .
Here it is.

Absolutely.
Re: EXPOSED: The Real Reason Fulani Banditry Is Increasing In The South-west May Hav by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:14am On Jan 31, 2021
Factshunter:

Absolutely.

Please!! Do u think or feel Nigeria will be good?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(PHOTOS) President Buhari, Atiku, Goodluck Jonathan, In Yusuf Buhari's Wedding / This Is Mmaku, Enugu State / Lagos To Demolish Alaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.