Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married (7846 Views)

Sira Kante Involved In An Accident That Fractured Her Spine, Broke Her Ribs / Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Tiny-Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Wows In Figure-hugging Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by 24Bauer(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
Remember The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Have A Tiny Waist ? See Photos As She Finally Gets Married.

Princess Shyngle is a popular name in the whole of Africa especially on social media. The 30 years old became a viral trend after she took a dangerous step of removing some of her ribs so she can have a very tiny waist.

According to her, she wants to mark in the book of records that she is the most curvy African lady which turned out not to happen as the records didn't recognize her after her step.

The 30 years old Ghanian actress, model and entrepreneur has taken to her Instagram page to make announcement that she is finally married. According to her, she has been crushing on her new husband since the 8th grade and they have been friends for over 10 years now but they never knew they will end up together.

Princess Shyngle wrote "My crush since 8th grade even though you didn’t use to look my way back then the only man I ever hit on numerous times but I had no luck instead you choose to be my friend for over 10 years , little did either of us knew we were gonna end up together. Our real and genuine friendship brought us together and made our relationship and bound stronger than ever. I’m still taking it all in and I know all this would not have been possible without Allah. I’m blessed to be married to my childhood crush, my forever crush, my best friend, gossip partner and love of my life.. Mrs Bala-Gaye 4life. I’m officially a wife".

Check out screenshot photos from the video Princess Shyngle shared on her Instagram page below

Source

https://newgistloaded./?page_id=38

1 Share

Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by shasetite(f): 8:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
what about the man she was pregnant for then?maybe he's still cooling his head in prison . I come in peace , happy married life.
Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by Layormiii(f): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
shasetite:
what about the man she was pregnant for then?maybe he's still cooling his head in prison . I come in peace , happy married life.
the man is in jail.. I think he is a fraudster or something but he's in Jail.. she lost her pregnancy afterward and here we are cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by Cholls(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
shasetite:
my sister that guy dey locked up...and her, she don't move on.

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by shasetite(f): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Layormiii:
the man is in jail.. I think he is a fraudster or something but he's in Jail.. she lost her pregnancy afterward and here we are cheesy wink

she lost it abi she took care of it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Pele o shingles
I remember Seyi law brought her into limelight years ago
Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by adele04: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
shasetite:

she lost it abi she took care of it

I dont know who you are but i swear you are smart

6 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by dangotesmummy: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
lipsrsealed

These are the kinds of loose and unloyal women this generation of men deserve

2 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
This shingle lady?? Has she gotten over her trauma?
Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by allandutch: 9:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
CalliDora1:
This shingle lady?? Has she gotten over her trauma?

What trauma?

Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
allandutch:

What trauma?

Her millionaire boyfriend was jailed and she lost her pregnancy. She was going through depression at some point.
Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by allandutch: 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
CalliDora1:

Her millionaire boyfriend was jailed and she lost her pregnancy. She was going through depression at some point.
Yeah. Depression. Right.

3 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by Michelle55: 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
I thought she was pregnant before?

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by setobaba: 12:45am On Jan 31, 2021
You people have any heard of pseudo pregnancy She is get sha, cos someone like me is already take the waist to be a deformity
Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by Harrykn: 6:39am On Jan 31, 2021
bla bla bla.
Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by Jodha(f): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2021
Okay nah
Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by Lawdis(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2021
....Marry

....In

....Peace

.........................MIP..................
Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by Jazzafizzy(f): 9:08am On Jan 31, 2021
Happy married life .shingles
Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by kenzysmith: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2021
This is the picture of a full blown simp

5 Likes

Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by VictorUSA(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nansense tiny rips things...Barack Obama's thundarrrr...where are you?

Re: The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by pretydiva(f): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Always looking for attention. Mcteww

(1) (Reply)

Fan Makes Birthday Cake With Phyno’s Picture And The Inscription “alobam” / Pictures Of Heavily Pregnant Nuella Njubigbo & Hubby Tchidi / Wizkid Dont Dull Remix Ft. Akon. Download Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.