Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,458 members, 7,854,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun (24464 Views)

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle / Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Cryptofxt10: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Nice gesture... The yorubas are certainly lucky to have a vibrant activist like Sunday Igboho

4 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by helinues: 7:47am On Jan 31, 2021
mzBEAM:

This your job nawa oooo

Are you envying it, if yes, come and take it
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Herkim(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2021
Its not only Fulani people that is threat to security .it includes criminally minded people living among us .We need to expose them

2 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by mzBEAM(f): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

Are you envying it, if yes, come and take it

Them dey envy shit?

Na your kids I pity

3 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by yetunsbay(m): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:
Of course , Igboho is welcome in Ogun state just like any other person.

Nothing more , nothing less
yeah but trust you know the clause
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by helinues: 7:51am On Jan 31, 2021
mzBEAM:

Them dey envy shit?

Na your kids I pity

You should have pitied your kids instead and allow me to pity mine.

Pokenoser

2 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by solmusdesigns: 7:52am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

Which of the leaders are behind Igboho?

You meant the deluded leaders that want SW to burn all in the name of having grudges with some Fulani herdsmen?

It's over 2 weeks that both parties have been engaging in a meeting on how to resolve the issue and we are yet to record any loss of lives or properties.

Me wondering if Igboho had been allowed to carry out his threats, so many lives must have been lost, properties destroyed while many would have been displaced

Many Nigerians would be a worst ordinary class captain

Do you think Ibarapa people would wait till 400 children are kidnapped at once just like Kankara in Katsina state, while the Governor and President dialogue and paid bandits hiding in Sokoto forest?! Instead of chasing them out of the forest

What threat exactly are you talking about, because all Sunday Igboho's interaction with Fulanis, Igangan people and Seriki Fulani where all documented and videod

Leave my land, my father's land, is not a threat whatsoever but my right as a land owner, if you are comfortable with them invite them to your own land...

5 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by mysticwarrior(m): 7:54am On Jan 31, 2021
the man is a great Amotekun warrior, evidence from the battle scars on his face suggests that he is the only Amotekun that has fought with a lion and survived it, a leopard as such is more dangerous than a combination of all the cattles in West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by helinues: 7:55am On Jan 31, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Do you think Ibarapa people would wait till 400 children are kidnapped at once just like Kankara in Katsina state, while the Governor and President dialogue and paid bandits hiding in Sokoto forest?! Instead of chasing them out of the forest

What threat exactly are you talking about, because all Sunday Igboho's interaction with Fulanis, Igangan people and Seriki Fulani where all documented and videod

Leave my land, my father's land, is not a threat whatsoever but my right as a land owner, if you are comfortable with them invite them to your own land...

Have you ejected the tribe majorly known for kidnapping from your land? What's their population?

What's the total population of the killer Fulani herdsmen that the Educated southern governor's
can't tackle?
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by kareemkamil(m): 7:58am On Jan 31, 2021
Please we want Sunday Igboho, in Enugu State

4 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by okorogodwin4(m): 8:00am On Jan 31, 2021
[quote author=WonderManly post=98597628][/quote] shameless Coward' you will soon be enslaved
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

Would u pick fulanis happiness over the safety of your people ?

I dare u ...name a fulanis neighbor in the last 300 years that they didn't attempt to or finally conquer ....just name one

1 Like

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by solmusdesigns: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

Have you ejected the tribe majorly known for kidnapping from your land? What's their population?

What's the total population of the killer Fulani herdsmen that the Educated southern governor's
can't tackle?

This is a recurrent event, Alhaji Lam Adesina in 1999 faced this same menace, Fulani killed and maimed, and when oke Ogun people retailiated they went to call then General M Buhari to Avoid house, Buhari then insisted his people can't leave, and Lam Adesina asked him a blunt question.. he asked; " Are the women and children being slaughtered, farmers not your people, are you not a former head of state to the whole country? How long do you want people to tolerate your people"

Now to present day, I have a Fulani as a tenant and I am not issuing him quite notice, he stays in an old property of my great grandpa which is inhabited by we the decendants.. Fulanis are in Sabo Mokola Ibadan living fine, they are in Sasah

All Ibarapa people asked for his people to leave their bushes and farms alone, and stop killing them, failure to this let them leave their community

6 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by helinues: 8:03am On Jan 31, 2021
Igbochief001:

Would u pick fulanis happiness over the safety of your people ?

I dare u ...name a fulanis neighbor in the last 300 years that they didn't attempt to or finally conquer ....just name one

What's the population of the so called Fulanis?

Are they the only one perpetrating evil in Nigeria?
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Yankee101: 8:05am On Jan 31, 2021
When government is scarred of doing its responsibilities
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by helinues: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2021
solmusdesigns:

This is a recurrent event, Alhaji Lam Adesina in 1999 faced this same menace, Fulani killed and maimed, and when oke Ogun people retailiated they went to call then General M Buhari to Avoid house, Buhari then insisted his people can't leave, and Lam Adesina asked him a blunt question.. he asked; " Are the women and children being slaughtered, farmers not your people, are you not a former head of state to the whole country? How long do you want people to tolerate your people"

Now to present day, I have a Fulani as a tenant and I am not issuing him quite notice, he stays in an old property of my great grandpa which is inhabited by we the decendants.. Fulanis are in Sabo Mokola Ibadan living fine, they are in Sasah

All Ibarapa people asked for his people to leave their bushes and farms alone, and stop killing them, failure to this let them leave their community

You are not answering my questions...

What's the total population of the killer herdsmen that Southern politicians can't fix all this years?

What do you expect Buhari to have said? Go against his people.

Buhari was/is only defending his people... What's stopping the Southern politicians to also defend their people?
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Asgard13: 8:06am On Jan 31, 2021
WAKILL NEEDS HIM

TWO VILLAGES SEIZE .. WHATS IGBOHO DOING IN OGUN

OH I FORGOT ...

THEIR OBA ARE BEING FLOG ..

Okay okay

THEY NEED HIM

BUT
WAKILL NEED HIM MORE
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

Everyone can't be wrong at the same time ...I just asked u a question

What was the population of fulanis when they took part of jos , part of southern kaduna , attack jukun , attack tiv , took ilorin ?

Did u read the story how they sacked two vilages in oyo

Why haven't u condemned fulanis action just once

Would u believe fulanis over Yorubas ?

4 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by solmusdesigns: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

On January 15 1966 when Ibo Soldiers led by Nzeogwu massacred Sarduna and his wife and other top Hausa Fulani Leaders like Tafawa Balewa, what was Hausa Fulanis response to Ibo people and southerners that looked like Ibos in the North?!

I will tell you, quite notice and death, not dialogue or negotiation and they never went to court, they fought back

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by larrixauto2017(m): 8:11am On Jan 31, 2021
I Everyone... ShegzzCars...
We Sell All Kind Of Luxurious Vehicles.
We Upgrade All Vehicles.
We Sell Vehicles Part.
We Import Vehicles From Overseas. And Deliver Too Your Door Step... We Also Fix And Repairs Accidented Vehicles.. We Get From Abroad.
We Deliver All Ride Too Your Door Step.
We Repairs All Kind Of Luxurious Vehicles.. With Modern Equipment.
We Run A Computerized Scan On Vehicles.
We Diagnosed And Fix Air Condition System.
We Use Computer To Program Any Kind of Control � Unit On Any Vehicles System.
E. t. C.
Dm Shegzz Now Let Roll.. 07083676583.. Whatsapp Now Or Direct Call

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by helinues: 8:11am On Jan 31, 2021
solmusdesigns:

On January 15 1966 when Ibo Soldiers led by Nzeogwu massacred Sarduna and his wife and other top Hausa Fulani Leaders like Tafawa Balewa, what was Hausa Fulanis response to Ibo people and southerners that looked like Ibos in the North?!

I will tell you, quite notice and death, not dialogue or negotiation and they never went to court, they fought back

Year 1966?

Don't tell me you are still living in the past.

Back in the days most misunderstanding were solved by war and violent but in this 21st century, court and sanction have replaced war and violent
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by solmusdesigns: 8:13am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

You are not answering my questions...

What's the total population of the killer herdsmen that Southern politicians can't fix all this years?

What do you expect Buhari to have said? Go against his people.

Buhari was/is only defending his people... What's stopping the Southern politicians to also defend their people?

Security is on the exclusive list, only the Federal Government can fix killer Herdsmen until the latest addition of Amotekun the were helpless

To your question, population of criminals doesn't matter, as long as their are criminals, the Governors of Southwest are giving solutions to keep their people save while Meyetti Allah are wailing

The solution are

Vacate the Goverment forest reserve

No night grazing

No underaged herdsmen

No open grazing

All herdsmen must duly register as a business entity with State Government

2 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by helinues: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Security is on the exclusive list, only the Federal Government can fix killer Herdsmen until the latest addition of Amotekun the were helpless

To your question, population of criminals doesn't matter, as long as their are criminals, the Governors of Southwest are giving solutions to keep their people save while Meyetti Allah are wailing

The solution are

No night grazing

No underaged herdsmen

No open grazing

only the Federal Government can fix killer Herdsmen

No night grazing

No underaged herdsmen

No open grazing

What took the SW governor's to arrive at that?
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Ihatemumu: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2021
mzBEAM:

This your job nawa oooo

hahahah
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Ihatemumu: 8:17am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

boy you dey try oh, this your job no easy at all

4 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by olajizz01(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:
He should be careful oo. This people might be setting a trap for him. Don't trust anything APC
Makinde was even worst than those APC governors you are calling out.
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by madukaanaya(m): 8:27am On Jan 31, 2021
so afonja has brave men i thought they are all weaklings like awolowo

2 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Brushstrokes20: 8:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Spot on! Enough of nonsense!
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by olajizz01(m): 8:39am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

Politics has blinded you guys,just because what to eat,you are supporting terrorists terrorising the whole country.

So,what you are saying right now is that you more Fulani than the Sultan of Sokoto that said out of 10 kidnappers,7 to 8 are Fulani's.

Let me tell you something, Fulanis are not willing to give power to your boss,upon all his efforts toward them,infact,they are making attempt to retain power which is impossible,then why are still supporting them or do you wanted to die as their slaves.

5 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by BENARI: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:
Basically, either we improve funding and training for the police, or there would be more issues with ethinc millita attacking and more fulani herdsmen attacking...and so on

Infact, if people like the criminal element among the herdsmen and the ethnic millitas are allowed to run amok, we could end up in a state of anarchy.

Anyone supporting criminal elements whether they be fulani, yoruba, igbo or whatever, does not mean well for this nation, and for the world. Anarchy must not be allowed here.

Noted Mr. Anarch
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Abdulmumin412(m): 8:45am On Jan 31, 2021
This is attestation that the security situation of the state is beyond the governor's control. When he said Igboho can come but not with violence, did he think he is talking to children? Mr man invite him officially to come and flush the fulanis from ur state is a simple as that.
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by nameo: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

can't tackle?

What sort of stupppid questions are these?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video) / Ministers Designate Commence Documentation At OSGF (Pictures). / Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.