Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,701 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun (24461 Views)

Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle / Remmy Hazzan: Ogun State Looking For Genuine Investors Not Lagos Okada Riders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by NoRetreat(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2021
Vardanes2:
Basically, either we improve funding and training for the police, or there would be more issues with ethinc millita attacking and more fulani herdsmen attacking...and so on

Infact, if people like the criminal element among the herdsmen and the ethnic millitas are allowed to run amok, we could end up in a state of anarchy.

Anyone supporting criminal elements whether they be fulani, yoruba, igbo or whatever, does not mean well for this nation, and for the world. Anarchy must not be allowed here.
I shared your opinion. Very soon this will birthe a new wave or surge in Ethnic militia that may eventually lead to civil war. It's either we bend or break. Now or never, American predictions of the breaking of the entity is imminent if care is not taking.
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Krismas(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2021
cool I dont know when SUNDAY IGBOHO will have chance to visit EDO-STATE? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by NoRetreat(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

You are not answering my questions...

What's the total population of the killer herdsmen that Southern politicians can't fix all this years?

What do you expect Buhari to have said? Go against his people.

Buhari was/is only defending his people... What's stopping the Southern politicians to also defend their people?
whatever their population they are nomads wander wandering demons that a higher demon must be employed to deal with them.

1 Like

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by engrchykae(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
grin

Sunday Igboho is the new Aare ona kakanfo. cheesy
the original has been compromised by sokoto.
Oil well things
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by engrchykae(m): 9:05am On Jan 31, 2021
seunlayi:

And expect retaliation from the north on Southerners doing legitimate business their
we are counting on it.
Please retaliate today today

2 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by muhdfaruq(m): 9:12am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:
He should be careful oo. This people might be setting a trap for him. Don't trust anything APC
Nothing differentiate APC and PDP,be wise.
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by emapeteum(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2021
This is true Are-ona-kakanfo, not Gani Adams who cannot stand up against the monster-Fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Etrusen(m): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2021
seunlayi:
read the story Oyo and ogun are on the same point. He should be law abiding and no confrontational movements

ok

we hear
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by solmusdesigns: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

What took the SW governor's to arrive at that?

Goverment bureaucracy, diplomacy and consultation accross southwest takes time
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Proftowin: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2021
How I wish you would read my comment:'Igboho, becarerul, yorubas are sometimes dangerous! Lion in sheep's clothingHow I wish you would read my comment:'Igboho, becarerul, yorubas are sometimes dangerous! Lion in sheep's clothingHow I wish you would read my comment:'Igboho, becarerul, yorubas are sometimes dangerous! Lion in sheep's clothing
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by WonderManly(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2021
okorogodwin4:
shameless Coward' you will soon be enslaved

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Ajixegun: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Olunmercy56:
grin Some people are now waking up from their sleep. Yoruba must voice out before these people outsmart us
The funniest part of it, is that they are now using our people against us.
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by Ajixegun: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
Olunmercy56:
grin Some people are now waking up from their sleep. Yoruba must voice out before these people outsmart us
The funniest part of it, is that they are now using our people against us by using 2023 presidential as a bait.
Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by EleventhWeirdo: 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
helinues:

Year 1966?

Don't tell me you are still living in the past.

Back in the days most misunderstanding were solved by war and violent but in this 21st century, court and sanction have replaced war and violent
I know you are one of the Fulanis from Ilorin that are still trying to cling on to a dual identity of Yoruba and Fulani. I have known that since the day you said "Kwara is gone forever." Don't ever pretend again to be one of the progressive omoluabis. stick to your turban wearing backward emirate in Ilorin!

2 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by EleventhWeirdo: 12:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Igbochief001:

Would u pick fulanis happiness over the safety of your people ?

I dare u ...name a fulanis neighbor in the last 300 years that they didn't attempt to or finally conquer ....just name one
The guy is not Yoruba. He is one of the Fulanis of Ilorin that take on Yoruba names and identity and are very chameleonic in conduct.

2 Likes

Re: Remmy Hazzan: Sunday Igboho Is Welcome In Ogun by quiestla: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
grin

Sunday Igboho is the new Aare ona kakanfo. cheesy
Yes oo.Ñot Aare ona kakanfo of Federal Govt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina / Minimum Wage: We’re Not Fixated On A Figure — NLC / Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.