Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract (41234 Views)

Messi Agrees To New Five-year Barcelona Contract, To Take 50% Wage Cut / Lionel Messi Barcelona Contract Has Expired, He Is A Free Agent Now / Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Agbebakun22: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
prekumohtim:

Where is Real Madrid now ? A team at home that can't beat Levante. The league they won was through struggle. That team has never been the same since Cr7 left. A man that scores at least 50 goals/season , they just allow him to go like that? Messi needs good partners, not jokers of bunch of players. He creates chances but no one to utilise them. In his worst moment in football history, he still got over 20 goals and 22 assists . Mikes Obi scored just one goal in his lifetime in EPL grin

See wetin this one dey talk, shey na the levante never beat barca before ni and besides Madrid got red card as early as 9 minutes

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by FLYFIRE(m): 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
majamajic:

Ronaldo's girl friend Rodriguez was the last Argentina to touch a national team trophy for 30 yrs now and counting

That was when she touched the European Cup won by Christiano Ronaldo

Go sort that out !

Na lie grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by OmoAkin85: 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
majamajic:
Cr7, still the best !!

lol na fake stat beca is d highest fifa already corrected it
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by chukzyfcbb: 3:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
seanwilliam:
Over 90 percent of Nigerians can’t make this in their lifetime
Bro 90% is too small

99.9% of Nigerians will not make 256billion.

0.1% is 200,000 people.

And that's even too much
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by martooski(m): 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by karnap(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
but media didn't tell us how much messi alone generate to laliga and Barcelona.
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by uthlaw: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
majamajic:

Don't conclude , Guradiola and Rodendo was so beautiful in the midfield , could u believe they retired so early long before Evan Campo . Don't conclude that Ronaldo must retire before Ronaldo cos of age gap, any player that receive tackles like Messi they don't play that long as u think.
I ear!
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by DNAreplication: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
prekumohtim:

Where is Real Madrid now ? A team at home that can't beat Levante. The league they won was through struggle. That team has never been the same since Cr7 left. A man that scores at least 50 goals/season , they just allow him to go like that? Messi needs good partners, not jokers of bunch of players. He creates chances but no one to utilise them. In his worst moment in football history, he still got over 20 goals and 22 assists . Mikes Obi scored just one goal in his lifetime in EPL grin
grin
prekumohtim:

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by pacespot(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Is like messi costs more than the remaining ten players on the pitch, well that is how the real GOAT is paid grin
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Beverlyjean(f): 6:12pm On Jan 31, 2021
And all he could give in return was la liga titles, golden boots ...while Lewandowski and Ronaldo was giving the same with with champions league inclusive
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Minemrys: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
jesus247alive:
Nawao see money just one person....
God I dont want that much
Just bless me to bless my family, parents and relatives
And lovely friends
I didn't ask for plenty....
Finally to make my mother happy for all the struggle
all the..Trekking just so that I will be a better person and
finish School... God no go shame me. Amen happy sunday.
Amen brother. Amen. God bless you.
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Minemrys: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
jesus247alive:
Nawao see money just one person....
God I dont want that much
Just bless me to bless my family, parents and relatives
And lovely friends
I didn't ask for plenty....
Finally to make my mother happy for all the struggle
all the..Trekking just so that I will be a better person and
finish School... God no go shame me. Amen happy sunday.
Amen brother. Amen. God bless you.
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by iamJ(m): 10:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
He deserves it
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by AFONJACOW(m): 3:30am On Feb 01, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

They make far more annually from his sweat and blood, Jersey sales worldwide, TV rights worldwide, Ticket sales, and other promotions and advert rights

Congrats Messi, I wish he came to EPL tho

who is buying dwarf Jersey Our unbeatable HE GOAT below

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by tolfa(m): 6:18am On Feb 01, 2021
Here is a glimpse of the city of Barcelona here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww67O8DkmoA
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by saajus: 6:44am On Feb 01, 2021
This is stupid.
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Kilishihunter: 6:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Beverlyjean:
And all he could give in return was la liga titles, golden boots ...while Lewandowski and Ronaldo was giving the same with with champions league inclusive
All these Ronaldo people Sha grin I hope you are not referring to another Messi because the Messi I know has 4 champions league titles for Barcelona And secondly the profit Messi makes for Barcelona is more than double of this cash that was stupidly leaked out It's not his fault Bartomeu mismanaged the club's finances and also the impact of the coronavirus since Barcelona doesn't have a wealthy owner to finance it regularly Infact what have you even given to your city, state or country sef grin
Stop hating on greatness bro

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by saajus: 7:05am On Feb 01, 2021
Yes, Messi is great and his image contributes so much to Barca and La Liga but they could have used a large chunk of the incredible contract cash to build their future. Messi can't play forever. They also had a chance to cash out on him last summer but they failed to let him go. They have to sell some of their players if they don't want to go bankrupt this year.

All there decisions in the last 3 years are very miserable. Wasted cash on Coutinho, Grizesman, Dembele. Now, they are in trouble.

karnap:
but media didn't tell us how much messi alone generate to laliga and Barcelona.
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by RosyBrain: 7:22am On Feb 01, 2021
Contact us today for your birthday shout-out, (08159668290, 08073795438, 09019435093)

And please �, kindly watch, like, share, and subscribe to our Chanel, God bless y'all.
Happy new month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1vk5Qax9Pg
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Beverlyjean(f): 7:41am On Feb 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

All these Ronaldo people Sha grin I hope you are not referring to another Messi because the Messi I know has 4 champions league titles for Barcelona And secondly the profit Messi makes for Barcelona is more than double of this cash that was stupidly leaked out It's not his fault Bartomeu mismanaged the club's finances and also the impact of the coronavirus since Barcelona doesn't have a wealthy owner to finance it regularly Infact what have you even given to your city, state or country sef grin
Stop hating on greatness bro

Nonsense talk... part of the mismanagement was also giving him that ridiculous contract... 4 CL but only partipated in 3 ...by the way we are talking about since 2017 when he signed that ridiculous contract...what did he give in return??
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Kilishihunter: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Nonsense talk... part of the mismanagement was also giving him that ridiculous contract... 4 CL but only partipated in 3 ...by the way we are talking about since 2017 when he signed that ridiculous contract...what did he give in return??
But he did stuff to earn that contract didn't he? Oh you think other clubs especially in England wouldn't have offered him a better contract if there was a remote possibility of him leaving? And pls stop that balderdash about him participating in 3 when he clearly played in the 2006 season even scoring in it before his injury against Chelsea Messi's contract is not the problem of the club bro Bartomeu made huge signings of players of mostly 50 to over 100m The last being griezmann Barcelona also has the highest wage bill in the world Even griezmann earns over a 100m per season Go and check it out you have Google and the coronavirus is partly to blame as a major source of the clubs revenue is gotten from tickets sold at the camp nou Spain doesn't have the lucrative TV rights to bail them out as England and since 2017 Messi has delivered trophies except the champions league since that's what you wanna hear Messi is not a keeper/ defender to protect leads from being bottled so don't just bring your nonsense talk Btw why has 'Mr. Champions league' not delivered in Turin yet

Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by OJEEMAH(m): 9:59am On Feb 01, 2021
Kilishihunter:

But he did stuff to earn that contract didn't he? Oh you think other clubs especially in England wouldn't have offered him a better contract if there was a remote possibility of him leaving? And pls stop that balderdash about him participating in 3 when he clearly played in the 2006 season even scoring in it before his injury against Chelsea Messi's contract is not the problem of the club bro Bartomeu made huge signings of players of mostly 50 to over 100m The last being griezmann Barcelona also has the highest wage bill in the world Even griezmann earns over a 100m per season Go and check it out you have Google and the coronavirus is partly to blame as a major source of the clubs revenue is gotten from tickets sold at the camp nou Spain doesn't have the lucrative TV rights to bail them out as England and since 2017 Messi has delivered trophies except the champions league since that's what you wanna hear Messi is not a keeper/ defender to protect leads from being bottled so don't just bring your nonsense talk Btw why has 'Mr. Champions league' not delivered in Turin yet
he's simply looking for attention with this stale argument about Messi winning 3 UCL........What if he won 3?? Does it change the fact that he is a Champion League winner??
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by mikolo80: 5:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Dalil8:
Football na blood money wey dey legal

After football na politics.

Yes but it requires a startup capital. Now, tell how much money has Messi or your current crop of politicians invested to get such massive pay?
they 8nvested the greatest asset of all,time
Re: Lionel Messi's Monstrous €555 Million 3-Year Barcelona Contract by Afolashade00(f): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2021
DenreleDave:

Helo afolashade, can I get to know you miss

Oh yeah! Just saw this!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON: Nathan Tella Confirms Desire To Play For Nigeria / Someone Withdrew All The Money From My Sportybet Account / MKO Abiola Stadium Abuja Ready For Use After Renovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.