Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

"My Ex This My Ex That" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Ex This My Ex That" (921 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Ex This My Ex That" by codedgalaxy: 11:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Godday to nairalanders in the house pls.
Growing up i never knew why the maths teacher always told us to "find the value of x (ex)."
Untill i grew up and started dating.then did i realize that the value of x(ex) can never be over emphasizedcheesycheesy.
So my question is this, have you ever been in a relationship where your partner keep bring up their exes during conversations?
If so how did you cope with it?.
Pls feel free to share your experiences thanks.

P.s= before jumping into any relationship pls try to find the value of x (ex).
Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by Figger(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2021
the value of x(ex) is present - past = greater future. so fvck my exes I don't miss u.

1 Like

Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by JaneYave(f): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2021
Play deaf ears and ignore it. You can use body language to tell how uncomfortable you are

1 Like

Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by kalu61(m): 11:47am On Jan 31, 2021
man up bro.

Tell her if she thinks her ex is better than you that she should leave you alone.

If she discuss the bad side of her ex, tell her to stop.

As long as she keeps talking about her ex, you de one chance.

1 Like

Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by codedgalaxy: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
kalu61:
man up bro.

Tell her if she thinks her ex is better than you that she should leave you alone.

If she discuss the bad side of her ex, tell her to stop.

As long as she keeps talking about her ex, you de one chance.
one chance? Ha ha she dey three chance lolgringringrin
is not like i give a fvck about the ex o but,but its just annoying
Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by Cholls(m): 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
My brother my ex this and my ex that for me...why! why! why!

1 Like

Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by codedgalaxy: 12:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
Figger:
the value of x(ex) is present - past = greater future. so fvck my exes I don't miss u.
lolcheesycheesy. I gat u though thanks.
Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by codedgalaxy: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Cholls:
My brother my ex this and my ex that for me...why! why! why!
lol the whinnig no be here o .its just getting too much guy
Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by codedgalaxy: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
JaneYave:
Play deaf ears and ignore it. You can use body language to tell how uncomfortable you are
body language?
can u pls expansiate on that term pls.and how to put it in effect. Thanks
Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by BlueAir: 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
sad No time for nonsense. I simply tell my ex girlfriend who talkes about her ex "can u let me rest" ? Or "u don't have better things to think of?"

1 Like

Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by JaneYave(f): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
codedgalaxy:
body language?
can u pls expansiate on that term pls.and how to put it in effect. Thanks
Fixing a gaze, stern look, acting mute or overly interested will send a msg that boundaries are crossed..You could sweetly voice out in a lighter mood like 'ex is past, let's talk about the present'

1 Like

Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by codedgalaxy: 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
JaneYave:
Fixing a gaze, stern look, acting mute or overly interested will send a msg that boundaries are crossed..You could sweetly voice out in a lighter mood like 'ex is past, let's talk about the present'
"ex is past " mmm love that line sound like a line from a movie . Got the message though.
thanks
Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by codedgalaxy: 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
BlueAir:
sad No time for nonsense. I simply tell my ex girlfriend who talkes about her ex "can u let me rest" ? Or "u don't have better things to think of?"
i tell u guy the (ex) x element is really a hard one to eradicate. Even h2so4 no fit .
Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by codedgalaxy: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Figger:
oga calm down ur blood dey hot. So what if the value of x(ex) come rise like dollargringringrin. Lol no mind me joor.
Love ur fomular i swear. I think i will give it a try.
Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by BlueAir: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin oh I know that for sure. And I never expected any better. grin expecting loyalty and genuinety from today's bitchess is not part of me grin.. I only keep mute like I don't know she was communicating and fucking him "behind" and in dream. Las Las she realized me sef was only there collecting my own share of her tiring puna. I no tell the idiott to stop coming grin
codedgalaxy:
i tell u guy the (ex) x element is really a hard one to eradicate. Even h2so4 no fit .

1 Like

Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by BlueAir: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin even if the value of ex rise,most are likely there to just dey chop puna at ease cheesy how is it any sensible guy's loss
codedgalaxy:
oga calm down ur blood dey hot. So what if the value of x(ex) come rise like dollargringringrin. Lol no mind me joor.
Love ur fomular i swear. I think i will give it a try.

1 Like

Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by codedgalaxy: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
BlueAir:
grin oh I know that for sure. And I never expected any better. grin expecting loyalty and genuinety from today's bitchess is not part of me grin.. I only keep mute like I don't know she was communicating and fucking him "behind" and in dream. Las Las she realized me sef was only there collecting my own share of her tiring puna. I no tell the idiott to stop coming grin
lol i sight a fellow "R mate", abeg i no mean the other "R mate" o. what i mean is " REDPILL MATE" cheesycheesy

#codedgalaxy
Re: "My Ex This My Ex That" by BlueAir: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin man cannot afford to suffer for money and peace of mind and suffer again unnecessarily because of puna wey dey nooks and cranny
codedgalaxy:
lol i sight a fellow "R mate", abeg i no mean the other "R mate" o. what i mean is " REDPILL MATE" cheesycheesy

#codedgalaxy

(1) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Made You Look For A Block Button ? / On The Guy Am Trying To Chase Away: I Think Am The Problem. / How Is This Possible On Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.