Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Deleted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deleted (329 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / It’s A Shame Politicians Are Proud Of Rigged Elections — Oyedepo / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by jantman(m): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2021
Removed
Re: Deleted by Kobojunkie: 12:59am On Feb 01, 2021
jantman:

Taken From: The Vision Of The Spiritual World by Sadhu Sundar Singh

A PROUD MINISTER AND A HUMBLE WORKMAN
A minister who looked on himself as an exceedingly learned and religious man died at a ripe old age. And without doubt, he was a good man. When the angels came to take him to the place appointed for him by the Lord in the world of spirits, they brought him into the intermediate state, and left him there with many other good spirits, who had lately arrived, in charge of those angels who are appointed to instruct good souls, while they themselves went back to usher in another good spirit. In that intermediate heaven, there are grades upon grades right up to the higher heavens, and the grade into which any soul is admitted for instruction, is determined by the real goodness of his life on earth.
When the angels, who had put this minister in his grade, came back conducting in the other soul, for whom they had gone, they brought him up beyond the grade in which the minister was, on their way up to a higher plane. Seeing this the minister in a blustering voice called out, "What right have you to leave me half-way up to that glorious country, while You take this other man away up near to it? Neither in holiness, nor in anything else, am I in any way less than this man, or than you yourselves." The angels replied, "There is no question here of great or small, or of more or less, but a man is put into whatever grade he has merited by his life and faith. You are not quite ready yet for that upper grade, so you will have to remain here for a while, and learn some of the things that our fellow-workers are appointed to teach. Then, when the Lord commands us, we will, with great pleasure, take you with us to that higher sphere." He said, "I have been teaching people all my life about the way to reach heaven. What more have I to learn? I know all about it."
Then the instructing angels said, "They must go up now, we can't detain them, but we will answer your question. My friend, do not be offended if we speak plainly, for it is for your good. You think you are alone here, but the Lord is also here though you cannot see Him. The pride that you displayed when you said, 'I know all about it' prevents you from seeing Him, and from going up higher. Humility is the cure for this pride. Practice it and your desire will be granted." After this, one of the angels told him, "The man who has just been promoted above you, was no learned or famous man. You did not look at him very carefully. He was a member of your own congregation. People hardly knew him at all, for he was an ordinary working man, and had little leisure from his work. But in his workshop, many knew him as an industrious and honest worker. All who came in contact with him recognized his Christian character. In the war, he was called up for service in France. There, one day, as he was helping a wounded comrade, he was struck by a bullet and killed.
Though his death was sudden, he was ready for it, so he did not have to remain in the intermediate state as long as you will have to do. His promotion depends, not on favoritism, but on his spiritual worthiness. His life of prayer and humility, while he was in the world, prepared him to a great extent for the spiritual world. Now he is rejoicing at having reached his appointed place, and is thanking and praising the Lord, who, in His mercy, has saved him, and given him eternal life."
According to Jesus Christ, there are no grade levels. Everyone who qualifies gets the same exact reward... Remember the parable of the worker men...regardless of length of time worked or amount of work assigned, in the end, the first shall be the last and th last shall be the first and they all get paid the same by the owner of the field. undecided
Re: Deleted by jantman(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to Jesus Christ, there are no grade levels. Everyone who qualifies gets the same exact reward... Remember the parable of the worker men...regardless of length of time worked or amount of work assigned, in the end, the first shall be the last and th last shall be the first and they all get paid the same by the owner of the field. undecided

@Kobojunkie
Post like this are meanth for people like you who think they know too much yet so ignorant about life itself.

Humble yourself, open eyes and learn
Re: Deleted by Kobojunkie: 7:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
jantman:

@Kobojunkie
Post like this are meanth for people like you who think they know too much yet so ignorant about life itself.

Humble yourself, open eyes and learn
You have it all wrong! undecided

Stories filled with lies, such as the one you have their are told by false teachers to further deceive and delude those already ignorant and blind. Jesus Christ warned His followers against such people who will come with lies that have nothing to do with what He in fact taught pretending to do so in His name. undecided

Your Humility is meant for God, not for man and you are meant to open your eyes and learn from God Himself. Those who learn from man remain forever blind. At least read the Gospels to learn the truth of this from Jesus Christ Himself. undecided
Re: Deleted by jantman(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Stories filled with lies, such as the one you have their are told by false teachers to further deceive and delude those already ignorant and blind. Jesus Christ warned His followers against such people who will come with lies that have nothing to do with what He in fact taught pretending to do so in His name. undecided

Your Humility is meant for God, not for man and you are meant to open your eyes and learn from God Himself. Those who learn from man remain forever blind. At least read the Gospels to learn the truth of this from Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

@Kobojunkie
If all my post are full of lies, then why are you still following and quoting all my post?

Since all my post is full of lies. Then stop quoting my post
Re: Deleted by jantman(m): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:

@Kobojunkie
If all my post are full of lies, then why are you still following and quoting all my post?

Since all my post if full of lies. Then stop quoting my post
Re: Deleted by Kobojunkie: 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2021
jantman:

@Kobojunkie

Since all my post if full of lies. Then stop quoting my post
I am not following you and my retorts aren't directed at your person. undecided
Re: Deleted by jantman(m): 11:48pm On Feb 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am not following you and my retorts aren't directed at your person. undecided

@Kobojunkie
I know you are not directing at my person but the post itself because you see these writings as lies
Re: Deleted by Kobojunkie: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2021
jantman:

@Kobojunkie
I know you are not directing at my person but the post itself because you see these writings as lies
And that is part of my focus...pointing out the lies that have no bearing whatsoever to the Truth of Jesus Christ, regardless of who the OP is. undecided

So, do go about your normal business, ignoring me. The thing about lies and those who tell them is they are not easily parted! undecided
Re: Deleted by jantman(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And that is part of my focus...pointing out the lies that have no bearing whatsoever to the Truth of Jesus Christ, regardless of who the OP is. undecided

So, do go about your normal business, ignoring me. The thing about lies and those who tell them is they are not easily parted! undecided

@Kobojunkie
What you are doing is faultfinding, which is not healthy for you. Over this thread I have had over hundred views and most of them are silent readers who came here to learn something new. When you focus your attention on others you will not be able to better your own self.
I made this mistake in the past as I focus my attention trying to better the life of others, in doing so I deprive myself taking care of myself and from many good things.

People come here with different ideas and I would advice you not to burden yourself much about anyone ideas or point out their error. It is much of a waste of time.

Kobojunkie
Stay bless
Re: Deleted by Kobojunkie: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
jantman:

@Kobojunkie
What you are doing is faultfinding, which is not healthy for you. Over this thread I have had over hundred views and most of them are silent readers who came here to learn something new. When you focus your attention on others you will not be able to better your own self.
I made this mistake in the past as I focus my attention trying to better the life of others, in doing so I deprive myself taking care of myself and from many good things.

People come here with different ideas and I would advice you not to burden yourself much about anyone ideas or point out their error. It is much of a waste of time.

Kobojunkie
Stay bless

You keep trying to distract from the subject here buy focusing in on me though. undecided

Faultfinding assumes there is a fault to be found. When it comes that which we are taught of Jesus Christ and God, what matters is Truth and in this case, the story presented here is not in line with the Truth Is told by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

Can a lie told in the name of God inspire people to doing the Will of God? undecided
Re: Deleted by jantman(m): 5:40am On Feb 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You keep trying to distract from the subject here buy focusing in on me though. undecided

Faultfinding assumes there is a fault to be found. When it comes that which we are taught of Jesus Christ and God, what matters is Truth and in this case, the story presented here is not in line with the Truth Is told by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

Can a lie told in the name of God inspire people to doing the Will of God? undecided

All I see that you do is attacking peoples ideas. For you any ideas that does not support your own belief is a lie.

Since you are more intellect and have thorough understanding about God, why don't you open your own thread and teach people, instead of you attacking other's people threads.

I don't go about attacking peoples ideas just because their belief is contrary to mine. The truth is You are a faulfinder and whatever I post here is not for you. Its for others.

Create your own thread and stop attacking other peoples thread
Re: Deleted by Kobojunkie: 6:20am On Feb 03, 2021
jantman:

All I see that you do is attacking peoples ideas. For you any ideas that does not support your own belief is a lie.

Since you are more intellect and have thorough understanding about God, why don't you open your own thread and teach people, instead of you attacking other's people threads.

I don't go about attacking peoples ideas just because their belief is contrary to mine. The truth is You are a faulfinder and whatever I post here is not for you. Its for others.

Create your own thread and stop attacking other peoples thread
Again, you keep going at me instead of attacking the point made by me. undecided

The belief you speak of, is it not the same belief you claim to hold , that is Jesus Christ? undecided

Jesus Christ happens to be the one who railed against the teaching of doctrines and rules/traditions of men, stating they are nothing but lies meant to deceive and destroy minds and lives in the name of God. Your story above is an example of such lies which add to the teachings of Jesus Christ(something Jesus Christ commanded against) elements which are foreign hence hold no Truth as far as His teachings are concerned. Did you really expect me to turn a blind eye to deceit peddled in the name of God? undecided

(1) (Reply)

See What UNESCO Laureate Revealed About Islamic Antecedents In Iwo Land / Both Christians, Muslims, Atheists And Others Are One By Faith In Christ Jesus / Is Jesus An Angel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.