Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) (49162 Views)

Customs Seizes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Indian Hemp Worth N126m / Nigerian Man Cries Out For Help From An Indonesian Jail (video) / Man Mixes Co-worker’s Rice With Indian Hemp, Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Oizee(f): 9:28am On Feb 01, 2021
Didi2d:
OP be warned! That's not maggi, that's knorw cube seasoning.
Lots of people make that mistake by classifying all seasoning to be maggi.
na so, every noodles is indomie, every toothpaste is close-up and anything detergent is omo..... we understand still.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Ndipe(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2021
It's still illegal in some countries, and if caught, comes with severe consequences.

DaddyRochie1642:
In all Honesty, Marijuana is not bad and I say this without Remorse.
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by aoshea18: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2021
It’s interesting that Nigeria continues to demonize Marijiuana. Go and read about Harry J. Anslinger and also read about the role Nixon played in demonizing weed. I use the word demonizing because alcohol kills 20 times more people yearly than marijuana. I know this isn’t the popular opinion but the truth would really set a lot of people free. Read up on marijuana and check out the roles those two played in different decades in giving marijuana a very bad name. Also, I am allergic to it in case you’re wondering if I’m an avid user of the plant. Anslinger used this thing called Marijuana to further racism and so did Nixon and the rest of the world followed

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by figoperch: 9:45am On Feb 01, 2021
Lordswazz:
At this point, it's safe to say no one should help anybody convey anything to anywhere again. If you want to send something, use DHL!

You can't make someone lose valuable years behind bars for being a decent human and helping out.

Many.... I repeat, MANY have been and are still behind bars because they innocently tried to deliver a package for their FAF.
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
For those people traveling outside the country
Please Don't help anybody to deliver any item
Just tell them to use courier service instead
even ur blood brother?
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by donsheddy1(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2021
highestbid:
Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail For The Rest Of Your Life

Guys we need to be careful these days as some people are so desperate
Man Hides Indian Hemp, Marijuana and wrapped it as Maggi to deliver to Family in Abroad..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiA3AKwOzEo

See how stupid a Nigerian blogger can be. What is Knorr Maggi?
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Soukiss0455(f): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2021
no b bad things.
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Didi2d(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2021
Oizee:
na so, every noodles is indomie, every toothpaste is close-up and anything detergent is omo..... we understand still.

Lol...
No be lie! Naija way
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Greenback: 10:10am On Feb 01, 2021
Or11:
Igbo kwenu!!!!

Villager...Johnnull
grin
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by yultater: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2021
12years Facebook for sale
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Yaba4sure: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Nothing man no go see for this part of the world. You buy maggi prblm you no buy nsogbu......

Abegi make I dey go my way...
this is serious. �����
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by ec0malchemist(m): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2021
Stop living life on the fast lane, it does not pay.

I hope you don't end up on 6pm news !!
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Airlady1297(f): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2021
This is bad�
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 01, 2021
But wait, Isn't weed legal In the United States?
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:21am On Feb 01, 2021
highestbid:

Man Hides Indian Hemp, Marijuana and wrapped it as Maggi to deliver to Family in Abroad..

but maggi na brand name na.....na so many nigerians go dey call any detergent 0MO, any noodles, INDOMIE, toothpaste , close-up, etc

anyway, i have stopped collecting anything from anybody, anytime i am travelling.....i pack my luggage my self....i don't even allow my wife to do any packing for me......
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Draslo(m): 11:48am On Feb 01, 2021
Lordave:
How could people fall for this?
This is fake, the commentators actually did this video knowingly, they wrapped that weeks like that, they did the video to increase views and subscription.

Have you asked yourself how much is ordinary weed in the United States? Does weed look like something a Nigerian will make money pushing from Naija to USA? Weed is legalized in US states self, only god knows how cheap it.

We have heard about credible stories like this before, but na coke or heroine, something of great value, not ordinary weed.
Jah bless
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by emonis88: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2021
Karlovic:
grin The Usual Suspects
ur sarcasim is unfounded cause we know dat all tribes in nigeria r guilty of dis so dont come on nairaland to sound like a holier than thow n a mr know it all. cause i bet u ,u dont even know ur people r into it too.

Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by stealmatic(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Just Imagine the innovation and Desperation in carrying out evil attrocities.
It's so unfortunate!

This is why a Genuie Relationship with JESUS is highly Needful.
pastor yansh you need weed
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by stealmatic(m): 12:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
belente:
crime knows no tribe
. yes crime knows no tribe but a tribe knows and dine with crime
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2021
highestbid:

Just don't take anything from anyone period. But this video might be old because why going through this stress when most of the western countries already legalized marijuana for medication. Most of the states in US already legalized it so why going through this. If you are not approve to use it then look for someone that have approval to help you buy it.
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by ElValiente(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Just Imagine the innovation and Desperation in carrying out evil attrocities.
It's so unfortunate!

This is why a Genuie Relationship with JESUS is highly Needful.
I've seen pastors at airport been arrested for drugs. Epele sir. grin
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by fabolouz1(m): 1:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Wrapped as knorr seasoning .
Maggi is a brand name of seasoning from Nestle .
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Josbreed: 1:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
This is Knorr cube not Maggi.
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by favinvest: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
why are people still deceiving themselves with ignorance..

stop carrying things for relatives or friends abroad or when returning..

if anyone what to send anything let to use the courier companies.. for christ's sake.. that is the job of DHL, FEDEX etc.

a word is enough for the wise..!!!
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Yesboss0009: 3:31pm On Feb 01, 2021
shey Igbo no Dy abroad ni
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by ejanla077: 3:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Afonjas doing what they kno best
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by IMAliyu(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
In all Honesty, Marijuana is not bad and I say this without Remorse.
Compared to other drugs.
It's arguably better than alcohol sef.
It's difficult to become physically addicted/dependent on marijuana. Although psychological addiction is another topic.

The main downside is excessive marijuana use has the chance of triggering psychosis in certain people with certain genes, or people who have had schizophrenia in their family.
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by pat077: 6:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
The person that made the video just want to trend.
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2021
Oizee:
Maclean*
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Oizee(f): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2021
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Maclean*
thanks, na u get am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / Couple Robbed On Their Wedding Day In Benue State (photo) / Chuck Ozulumba Drowns During Excursion In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.