Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) (49148 Views)

Customs Seizes Sex Enhancing Drugs, Indian Hemp Worth N126m / Nigerian Man Cries Out For Help From An Indonesian Jail (video) / Man Mixes Co-worker’s Rice With Indian Hemp, Rapes Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Earthquakes: 8:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Call me stupid or wicked but am not delivering anything to you or anyone abroad, intact you wouldn't even know when I travel

Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by excomarow(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2021
J
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by blazebaba(m): 8:23am On Feb 01, 2021
angry Why am i smelling lie here,how come the lie is so strong like agege bread shit...

3 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Formularcr7: 8:23am On Feb 01, 2021
Nigerian weed to the world
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by wellmax(m): 8:24am On Feb 01, 2021
But this is not Maggi naaa, this is Knoor

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2021
Shortyyy:

So? Don't you smoke weed?

We are not talling about smoking here, we re talking about transporting from one locality to another, especially the middle east and far eastern part of the globe grin
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by humberjade: 8:25am On Feb 01, 2021
So unfortunate....so many people are languishing in various prisons across the world for sins they know nothing about.

I remember on my way back from Israel...while leaving, the immigration officers asked each and everyone on my team these questions.

1. Are you the owner of the contents of this luggage?

2. Did you pack it yourself ?

After you must responded 'Yes'...God help you if a contraband is found in your luggage.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by sirdave(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2021
Nagative creativity. God help us from this kind of frienemies
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Umunze1stSon(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2021
Karlovic:
grin The Usual Suspects

grin grin grin grin
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Vaiki(m): 8:25am On Feb 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
In all Honesty, Marijuana is not bad and I say this without Remorse.
lovely!! Can I know you?
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by bigjackass: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2021
Is it that there is no Maggi abroad for cooking cry
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by ChangedMan1999(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

DO YOU SMOKE IT?
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:36am On Feb 01, 2021
Happened to me some years ago, mine was cream...
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by etrouble: 8:36am On Feb 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

You are drug addict, if you don't stop drugs, you will soon find yourself at the psychiatirc hospital
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Didi2d(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2021
OP be warned! That's not maggi, that's knorw cube seasoning.
Lots of people make that mistake by classifying all seasoning to be maggi.

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by CodeTemplar: 8:40am On Feb 01, 2021
The person who collected Maggi for delivery abroad is equally as stupid as the one putting weed in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by CSTRR: 8:52am On Feb 01, 2021
Marijuana has been legalised in many countries.

Its ban was a racist move by America decades ago, and black Africa followed it.

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by oshonwambada: 8:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Omihanifa:
For those people traveling outside the country
Please Don't help anybody to deliver any item
Just tell them to use courier service instead
u get sense
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by CSTRR: 8:54am On Feb 01, 2021
Many African countries have positioned themselves to be a major issue exporter of marijuana to the world.

Trust Nigeria to come last.
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:55am On Feb 01, 2021
femi4:
Developers @work

At least better than mining skull and ritual killings
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Tomilola360: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2021
why would someone want to send maggi abroad.
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by oshonwambada: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2021
Babs67:
If person no dey reason well, e go just lost for road. Just b thankful for all I've got now cos more is coming on ur way. Love d little u have and no dey compare ur self with others
True talk

1 Like

Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by oshonwambada: 9:01am On Feb 01, 2021
Lordave:
How could people fall for this?
This is fake, the commentators actually did this video knowingly, they wrapped that weeks like that, they did the video to increase views and subscription.

Have you asked yourself how much is ordinary weed in the United States? Does weed look like something a Nigerian will make money pushing from Naija to USA? Weed is legalized in US states self, only god knows how cheap it.

We have heard about credible stories like this before, but na coke or heroine, something of great value, not ordinary weed.
u might be saying the true cos I even suspected same thing but one sure thing is the awareness and consciousness the video has brought to the viewers

2 Likes

Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2021
Ja rule,Sellover,Pakistan..Mey una come ooo...Another format don dey wey we go dey use cross our afia....If you know you know...

Besides,Weed is quite common and cheap in the U.S..No need to smuggle weed from Naija to U.S..About 20 states in the U.S have fully legalised weed,the states that haven't legalised it have decriminalised it for personal users...
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2021
The knorr cubes are originally made abroad. Why on earth would you send someone what they can source easily where they are?

To be safe, REFUSE to help anyone carry ANYTHING.
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by SALIMAN(m): 9:13am On Feb 01, 2021
This one tire me ooo, heee!!!
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Dracking(m): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2021
Or11:
Igbo kwenu!!!!
iyaaa #WEAREdDEVELOPERS
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Yankee101: 9:15am On Feb 01, 2021
Anyone that wants anything from naija should send you the money. Go to the market and buy yourself. No story
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by mynd4409: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Just Imagine the innovation and Desperation in carrying out evil attrocities.
It's so unfortunate!

This is why a Genuie Relationship with JESUS is highly Needful.
What about eternity? grin
Re: Indian Hemp Wrapped Inside Maggi! Be Careful, This Can Keep You In Jail (Video) by Farki: 9:25am On Feb 01, 2021
Funny thing is there's Maggi and Knorr outside country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly / Chuck Ozulumba Drowns During Excursion In Canada / Couple Robbed On Their Wedding Day In Benue State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.