Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) (71931 Views)

Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) / Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Shina Peters Performs At Omotola's 40th Birthday: Omosexy, Dele Momodu Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by LegendVibes: 7:02am On Feb 01, 2021
Afro juju star Sir Shina Peters has been ordained a bishop of the Cherubim and Seraphim Church, Igbere TV reports.

The 62-year-old was ordained at a ceremony in the Iju area of Lagos on Saturday.

“To god be the glory. I will serve my god till the end,” the Shinamania star said in separate messages posted on Instagram on Sunday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKtbHd3nezk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Congratulating the singer, Ovation International magazine publisher Dele Momodu wrote;
“Congratulations Bishop Isaac Oluwashina Akanbi Peters. Ore mi pataki pataki. A ti ko esu ati gbogbo ise buruku owo re sile (My very very dear friend. We have rejected the devil and all his evil works)”.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKs-siEjLci/?igshid=1t7nfah63cg54

On his part, UK-based public speaker and business coach Dayo Olomu wrote;
“Sir Shina Peters now a bishop. At a colourful ceremony yesterday, Sir Shina Peters, SSP was installed as a bishop.

“Congratulations to my big brother who we fondly called STAR, now His Lordship Bishop Isaac Akanbi Oluwashina Peters.

“May the Lord guide and bless you through this new spiritual chapter and journey.”

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157438976671097&id=680391096

Shina Peters is the father of award-winning video director Clarence Peters; whose mother is veteran actress Clarion Chukwurah.

Ms Chukwurah also combines acting with evangelism having graduated from a theological school in Ikorodu, Lagos in 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEl2I0oapv8

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by osamz007: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2021
Good news

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by younglleo: 7:12am On Feb 01, 2021
Facebook dey oo, nd na 8yrs, jst 5k.

8 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by yanabasee1(m): 7:13am On Feb 01, 2021
Ok oh....

That's how I went to church yesterday with 5k and ended up spending everything...

Different taxings and demands for nothing.... Appeal funds and so on.... Na so 5k take finish oh....

God safe us!!!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by extol1(m): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2021
yanabasee1:
Ok oh....

That's how I went to church yesterday with 5k and ended up spending everything...

Different taxings and demands for nothing.... Appeal funds and so on.... Na so 5k take finish oh....

God safe us!!!
did they force you to donate the money by all means or was a gun pointed at you to bring the money? all these nonsense must stop, trying to paint the Church as a business venture. you gave at will and here you come online telling us how you use your 5k.
please be careful fa

330 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Queenlovely(f): 7:35am On Feb 01, 2021
Good news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:00am On Feb 01, 2021
Congrats sir!

It's Good to be a Bishop,
It's Good to be a Pastor
It's Good to be a Prophet , Apostle, Priest, Teacher, Leader and all that.

But we Must know that being this or that does not guarantee us Eternal life.
Titles do not Guarantee us Eternal Life.

What Guarantees Eternal is a Genuie Relationship with JESUS CHRIST

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Cholls(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2021
My brother make I no say anything...
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by kilonshele101(m): 11:52am On Feb 01, 2021
extol1:

did they force you to donate the money by all means or was a gun pointed at you to bring the money? all these nonsense must stop, trying to paint the Church as a business venture. you gave at will and here you come online telling us how you use your 5k.
please be careful fa

Telling him that he's cursed and he won't make heaven for not paying is more than pointing gun to his head.
You don't have to point gun to create fear

So Stop this your "pay at will" crap

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by alphaconde(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Nothing to say
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by superior1: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Pregnancy is about to flow.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:53am On Feb 01, 2021
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2021
Wahoo congrats sir
the church go really hot this time

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 11:54am On Feb 01, 2021
Religion na Politics......
Howbeit I hope he'll be an exemplary Bishop.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!!

@SeniorWriter
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by NaijaCover(m): 11:54am On Feb 01, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by younglleo: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2021
This exact church scares me, i dont knw y cry cry cry
8yrs facebook for sale, serious buyers pls
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by slawormiir: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

extol1:

please be careful fa
But you forgot to say how this god of men do hypnotize, coax their followers to do things against their own will

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Tectono: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2021
I can swear that there is no such ordination in Cherubim and Seraphim. Meanwhile, do you want to be making millions of naira from export trade? Click on the first link on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by MrRhymes101(m): 11:54am On Feb 01, 2021
This man with that his shoulder dance moves. Abeg who know the name of the dance?
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by TANID(m): 11:54am On Feb 01, 2021
cheesy
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Adicsonbaba(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2021
Congratulations o
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Primusinterpares(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2021
Bishop ??
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by The5DME(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2021
With money, anything is possible; even becoming a pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2021
Righteousness2:
Congrats sir!

It's Good to be a Bishop,
It's Good to be a Pastor
It's Good to be a Prophet , Apostle, Priest, Teacher, Leader and all that.

But we Must know that being this or that does not guarantee us Eternal life.
Titles do not Guarantee us Eternal Life.

What Guarantees Eternal is a Genuie Relationship with JESUS CHRIST

And you know this because a book said so

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by TrueChristians: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2021
Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done.

1 Like

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Mindlog: 11:56am On Feb 01, 2021
No Nigerian musician pre-internet had the nationwide appeal Shina Peters had way back in the 90s.

8 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Prechgold1180(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2021
extol1:

please be careful fa
Is like u neva go church wey get sweet mount
Dem go talk so tey u go even use ur tf take sow seed

4 Likes

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Farki: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2021
Too bad he goes to this disgusting "church".
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Brandwellx: 11:57am On Feb 01, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sexy Pictures Of Bobrisky Before And After Bleaching / Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.