Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) (71956 Views)

Tiwa Savage Kneels Down To Greet Sir Shina Peters (Photos) / Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Birthday With Lovely Photo / Shina Peters Performs At Omotola's 40th Birthday: Omosexy, Dele Momodu Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Thurmieee: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
younglleo:
unless u dey ready to build dey followers
how many years? the followers no mean
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by younglleo: 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Thurmieee:

how many years? the followers no mean
Twitter? E don reach 6yrs
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by siant: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
[0quote author=Farki post=98632891]Too bad he goes to this disgusting "church". [/quote]Are u saying he is holier than the church?
Are you yourself have moral standard than those people
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by PervertProphet: 9:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
kilonshele101:

I already told, I have no business with him or his followers.

I only have problem with jokers who only laugh at other jokers while exonerating themselves.

In fact, it would have been better if your dead god was as brave as muhammad.
When muhammad was busy f*cking openly, your dead god was f*cking Magdalena secretly.

Guys.

I told you guys that just like Jesus Christ said there would be vicious liars like these Kilonshele101 who would go to great lengths of lies to try and cast aspersions on the flawless reputation of Jesus Christ just to make Muhammad, his Pedophile Prophet look a little justified in his evil deeds.

I am not one to back down so I finally found the article where this circus clown screenshot from but refused to share us the full link of the article knowing fully well that what he shared were not historical facts that could stand the test of scrutiny. Kilonshele101, you don't need to go to great lengths to tell lies against the Holy Spirit of God by lying.

This was so dishonest and showed us how perverted you are like your Prophet Muhammad who told lies 600years against Jesus Christ while also confusing himself.

Guys, I screenshot from the same article he only gave us a part while avoiding we see the full article. Read even right in the article. It is clearly stated that this so called document he claimed is gathering dust at a British library is not really historical. Exactly my thoughts before I went in search of the article since he refused sharing the full link to the article. Not only is the document not factual. The authors have been found out to make same controversial claims in the past sort of like they are clout chasing.

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by PervertProphet: 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
kilonshele101:

I already told, I have no business with him or his followers.

I only have problem with jokers who only laugh at other jokers while exonerating themselves.

In fact, it would have been better if your dead god was as brave as muhammad.
When muhammad was busy f*cking openly, your dead god was f*cking Magdalena secretly.

Guys, we keep exposing this Kilonshele101 deceiver. He is just a baby puppet with his lies.

No wonder the Bible says:
2 John 1:7-11 NLT — I say this because many deceivers have gone out into the world. They deny that Jesus Christ came in a real body. Such a person is a deceiver and an antichrist. Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked so hard to achieve. Be diligent so that you receive your full reward. Anyone who wanders away from this teaching has no relationship with God. But anyone who remains in the teaching of Christ has a relationship with both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to your meeting and does not teach the truth about Christ, don’t invite that person into your home or give any kind of encouragement. Anyone who encourages such people becomes a partner in their evil work.

Proof that this Kilonshele101 was just telling baby lies.

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by chaloskyx: 9:36pm On Feb 01, 2021
END TIME CHURCH MOST OF THE WORSHIPPERS THERE SLEEP WITH THEMSELVES NA OLOSH FULL THAT CHURCH
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Lol. what is the qualifications for him to had become a Bishop? A "Bishop" typing small letter g for God . am not a Catholic. but i love Catholic church mehn. most organized church ever . you wont find this nonsense in Catholic church even to become a a Rev Fr you must had spent 10 years in the seminary.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Thurmieee: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
younglleo:
Twitter? E don reach 6yrs
oya na 1.5k
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2021
I laugh!
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by PervertProphet: 12:35am On Feb 02, 2021
thinkmoney:

They don't force but coerce.
When they ask everyone to match out, be sincere will u feel good if you decide to sit down?
The first century christians who are supposed to be our benchmark do not have sessions for tithe and offerings. They just put a box or bag at a corner of the church or synagogue, most times beside the entrance...that's all.
Jehovah witness copy this style and they are still well off financially

So clown you lived in the first century to know this?
When the first Christians sold of their belongings and brought 100% of their proceeds. You and your false prophecy given Governing Body were there to see the boxes?

grin grin
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by kilonshele101(m): 12:56am On Feb 02, 2021
PervertProphet:

Guys, we keep exposing this Kilonshele101 deceiver. He is just a baby puppet with his lies.

No wonder the Bible says:
2 John 1:7-11 NLT — I say this because many deceivers have gone out into the world. They deny that Jesus Christ came in a real body. Such a person is a deceiver and an antichrist. Watch out that you do not lose what we have worked so hard to achieve. Be diligent so that you receive your full reward. Anyone who wanders away from this teaching has no relationship with God. But anyone who remains in the teaching of Christ has a relationship with both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to your meeting and does not teach the truth about Christ, don’t invite that person into your home or give any kind of encouragement. Anyone who encourages such people becomes a partner in their evil work.

Proof that this Kilonshele101 was just telling baby lies.

This is expected of a fanatic hypocrite like you.
You're quick to write a long valueless inconsequential Epistle at the mention of your dead master, who can't only defend himself, but also failed to give sense to his followers who can't find something meaningful do with their life besides defending their imaginary dead sky daddy.

You people think everyone is as stupid as you, you and folks like you will do anything to discredit the dirty exposed side of your ever holy god. You can try better. I wonder if you trust the verdict of an Islamic scholars on the allegations on their religion. Or that of a Jewish scholar on that of jew. If You don't, then you must be high on something if you think anyone outside your scam cross religion will buy yours

Just get the book, it's just $21.74 maybe by then you will get a cure to your stupidity.

You people are indeed funny, there are over 5000 religions out there, you people say whatever you feel like about them, but rush to write worthless emotional Epistle when yours is tampered with.

Your dead god must be weeping on the cross right now for your stupidity.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Olabassit: 1:38am On Feb 02, 2021
WILLuKPquiet:

To make this Scam look more legit reduce the one million naira to 50k. grin

One million naira each to each content writer making 5million. Wonder shall never end.

It's possible �
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by raphy(m): 2:14am On Feb 02, 2021
Congratulations to him.

Mr dj pls play us ESHE O by shina Peters.

Eshe o eshe o.afro juju le fegba o eshe o...
Afrojuju o. ..

I was a kid when he was trending..but I still know some of his lines in my memory..
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Ezyp(m): 7:21am On Feb 02, 2021
Farki:
Too bad he goes to this disgusting "church".
That was harsh bro. Respect other people's belief. If you no like am then no concern yourself.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by PervertProphet: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2021
kilonshele101:

[s]This is expected of a fanatic hypocrite like you.
You're quick to write a long valueless inconsequential Epistle at the mention of your dead master, who can't only defend himself, but also failed to give sense to his followers who can't find something meaningful do with their life besides defending their imaginary dead sky daddy.

You people think everyone is as stupid as you, you and folks like you will do anything to discredit the dirty exposed side of your ever holy god. You can try better. I wonder if you trust the verdict of an Islamic scholars on the allegations on their religion. Or that of a Jewish scholar on that of jew. If You don't, then you must be high on something if you think anyone outside your scam cross religion will buy yours

Just get the book, it's just $21.74 maybe by then you will get a cure to your stupidity.

You people are indeed funny, there are over 5000 religions out there, you people say whatever you feel like about them, but rush to write worthless emotional Epistle when yours is tampered with.

Your dead god must be weeping on the cross right now for your stupidity[/s].

grin grin grin

Lies from a Pedophile Headslammer. You are pained someone is putting holes in your false narratives.
Okay!
Mad convo from a Schizophrenic delusional tout. Same "SkyDaddy" is way more relevant than you and your ancestors will ever be.
This same Jesus has been the studies of Intellectuals and educational centers around top universities of the World so your illiterate opinions goes into the trashbin. You are a sick birdbrain with nothing intelligent to contribute to intelligent conversations.

Stupid rat boy. The book has been debunked by credible scholars worldwide. Even the original document has been shown to be not an original document worthy of any remarkable note as this was a 6th century document so far away from Jesus Christ's 1st Century life. You are an illiterate basta.rd grin grin grin

I have shown that from all that screenshot and l much proof even from the article you copied it from because I know you a street pauper and can't afford $1 not to talk of $22 that the book ain't valid as the authors have known to repeatedly make controversial claims that can't be proven. Snap a picture of yourself reading the book if you got it. See this Roadside Agbero forming Intellectual. Demonised Hooligan who can't afford a day's meal talking about a $22 book. Nairaland Clout chaser.

The book itself acknowledges that what they have got with their claims of Jesus Christ marrying Mary Magdalene is not tied historically to the life of Jesus Christ himself who lived 800years away from that fictitious document made by Gnostic writers to try and diminish the stainless reputation of Jesus Christ that has stood for almost 800years before that document. You now understand why Apocryphal and Gnostic writings are rejected from the Bible.

You are a homeless bastar.d and of all 5000 religions out there. Jesus is the most influential person to have ever lived, finding a significant place in numerous cultural contexts. From Christianity to Islam to Judaism to Baha'i to Sikhism to Druze to Ahmadiyya to Scientology to Raelism to Religious Science, etcetera. They may have contrary opinions of Jesus but they all have something to say about Jesus Christ. A God dead can't be that relevant and having all that influence. The only way we can now know solidly what's the truth about Jesus Christ is to go back to the original documents within 25years of his resurrection and ascension to heaven and this brings us to the New Testament (Greek Scriptures) which as much as the hundred of people mostly Jews who witnessed his ascension to Heaven handed us over 5000 manuscripts that bear witness to the flawless life of Jesus Christ. No other book/document of antiquity holds as close to the amount of manuscripts the New Testament(Greek Scriptures) holds. Not even the qur'an, not even the scanty book by Homer which came hundreds of years later.

grin grin
Illiterate bastar.d. You need to go get some real books of history and read. There is no one here you can bamboozle with your false lies that you read of "Washington Post" grin grin.
Here, the PervertProphet will spank you so hard. You know how you are such an idiot that no true scholar will agree with you. You are trying to use a document 800years with no supporting document aside it and a document away from the 1st Century life of Jesus Christ and discard the actual Bible documents that have 5000 support documentary manuscripts evidences. Scholarship don't work like that. For every manuscript of the Bible. There has to be several other copied manuscripts backing it before it's validity is ascertained.

You are a Special type of bastar.d grin grin and I won't stop exposing you because that's what I do to idio.ts like you here on Nairaland.

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Farki: 9:19am On Feb 02, 2021
siant:
[0quote author=Farki post=98632891]Too bad he goes to this disgusting "church". Are u saying he is holier than the church?
Are you yourself have moral standard than those people

The same people who use fowl and all other crazy things for rituals? grin
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Farki: 9:21am On Feb 02, 2021
Ezyp:

That was harsh bro. Respect other people's belief. If you no like am then no concern yourself.

They are all mad! After all the disgusting and crazy things I have experienced at their hands you are telling me to respect their useless beliefs?

This useless organisation should be banned, because most people don't know what goes on they are saying such ridiculous things in their defence.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by Ezyp(m): 11:20am On Feb 02, 2021
Farki:

They are all mad! After all the disgusting and crazy things I have experienced at their hands you are telling me to respect their useless beliefs?

This useless organisation should be banned, because most people don't know what goes on they are saying such ridiculous things in their defence.
Sorry bro...
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by kilonshele101(m): 2:39pm On Feb 02, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin grin

Lies from a Pedophile Headslammer. You are pained someone is putting holes in your false narratives.
Okay!
Mad convo from a Schizophrenic delusional tout. Same "SkyDaddy" is way more relevant than you and your ancestors will ever be.
This same Jesus has been the studies of Intellectuals and educational centers around top universities of the World so your illiterate opinions goes into the trashbin. You are a sick birdbrain with nothing intelligent to contribute to intelligent conversations.

Stupid rat boy. The book has been debunked by credible scholars worldwide. Even the original document has been shown to be not an original document worthy of any remarkable note as this was a 6th century document so far away from Jesus Christ's 1st Century life. You are an illiterate basta.rd grin grin grin

I have shown that from all that screenshot and l much proof even from the article you copied it from because I know you a street pauper and can't afford $1 not to talk of $22 that the book ain't valid as the authors have known to repeatedly make controversial claims that can't be proven. Snap a picture of yourself reading the book if you got it. See this Roadside Agbero forming Intellectual. Demonised Hooligan who can't afford a day's meal talking about a $22 book. Nairaland Clout chaser.

The book itself acknowledges that what they have got with their claims of Jesus Christ marrying Mary Magdalene is not tied historically to the life of Jesus Christ himself who lived 800years away from that fictitious document made by Gnostic writers to try and diminish the stainless reputation of Jesus Christ that has stood for almost 800years before that document. You now understand why Apocryphal and Gnostic writings are rejected from the Bible.

You are a homeless bastar.d and of all 5000 religions out there. Jesus is the most influential person to have ever lived, finding a significant place in numerous cultural contexts. From Christianity to Islam to Judaism to Baha'i to Sikhism to Druze to Ahmadiyya to Scientology to Raelism to Religious Science, etcetera. They may have contrary opinions of Jesus but they all have something to say about Jesus Christ. A God dead can't be that relevant and having all that influence. The only way we can now know solidly what's the truth about Jesus Christ is to go back to the original documents within 25years of his resurrection and ascension to heaven and this brings us to the New Testament (Greek Scriptures) which as much as the hundred of people mostly Jews who witnessed his ascension to Heaven handed us over 5000 manuscripts that bear witness to the flawless life of Jesus Christ. No other book/document of antiquity holds as close to the amount of manuscripts the New Testament(Greek Scriptures) holds. Not even the qur'an, not even the scanty book by Homer which came hundreds of years later.

grin grin
Illiterate bastar.d. You need to go get some real books of history and read. There is no one here you can bamboozle with your false lies that you read of "Washington Post" grin grin.
Here, the PervertProphet will spank you so hard. You know how you are such an idiot that no true scholar will agree with you. You are trying to use a document 800years with no supporting document aside it and a document away from the 1st Century life of Jesus Christ and discard the actual Bible documents that have 5000 support documentary manuscripts evidences. Scholarship don't work like that. For every manuscript of the Bible. There has to be several other copied manuscripts backing it before it's validity is ascertained.

You are a Special type of bastar.d grin grin and I won't stop exposing you because that's what I do to idio.ts like you here on Nairaland.

grin who so pained?. You can cry me river. That still can't further hide the exposed hidden nature of your promiousus dead god grin

No matter how you cross soldiers try to further hide it. If you're so committed to the defense of your dead god, why don't you get the book and see if shame will let you come back here to write another long useless Epistle.

And also, not everyone is as poor as your generation, ordinary few dollars you are complaining, is your dead god not paying you defense allowance ?. Spending few dollars to expose the stupidity of cross zombies like you is the least I can do

Poor church rats

Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by PervertProphet: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
kilonshele101:

grin [s]who so pained?. You can cry me river. That still can't further hide the exposed hidden nature of your promiousus dead god grin

No matter how you cross soldiers try to further hide it. If you're so committed to the defense of your dead god, why don't you get the book and see if shame will let you come back here to write another long useless Epistle.

And also, not everyone is as poor as your generation, ordinary few dollars you are complaining, is your dead god not paying you defense allowance ?. Spending few dollars to expose the stupidity of cross zombies like you is the least I can do

Poor church rats[/s]

grin grin
Now, I understand your real problem. You have a case of Schizophrenia. You this Woodenhead boy that downloads free books on pdfdrive and come to cloutchase on Nairaland about the book's price that you googled online. grin grin Show me proof that shows you actually paid for those books. You this Copyright petty thief that downloads people's works for free. Don't you know that is a crime stealing people's works that the toiled with their sweat to write.

Werey ni yen! grin
You know Kevin Silber has a 2014 book titled Schizophrenia. I will suggest you head over to that site where you usually download these free books and read it to determine the cause of your Schizophrenic tendencies. Don't worry I am going to allow you brag all day on Nairaland that you bought it for $21 when we both know you can't even afford the cubes of sugar you use to drink your soaked Garri. Kilo Kan mi! Kilonshele werey!! cheesy grin

To show your poor state condition and Schizophrenic delusional tendencies. You not only have free books that try to tell lies and make controversial claims against the Bible. grin You also have free books on The Church Jesus Built and Biblical hermeneutics. The last Biblical hermeneutics is actually a nice book to read. What a confused petty copyright thief you are. You really try so hard to find that one book that would give you the much needed "factual" proof that will make you destroy the flawless reputation of Jesus Christ so grin cheesy you pour tirelessly over these books and ended up only with the fictitious claims you found in "The Lost Gospel of Jesus" which is not deemed factual by any credible scholar whether Christian or Secular. Something you could not get off the valid 1st Century books which are Matthew, Mark, Luke and John or in the Biblical hermeneutics. You now got in a non-factual book. Werey!! grin grin

People more smarter than you have tried so hard from the time of Saul before he became Apostle Paul down to individuals like C.S Lewis, Lee Strobel, etcetera before they came to accept the truth of Jesus Christ who lives forevermore. He was never one promiscuous as the Islamic evidences prove the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad that your Muslim parents submit to.

You this illiterate bastard.
Don't forget the PervertProphet will continue to spank you with facts so hard. We are not as ignorant as the people bamboozle your lies with plus we are one of those "let it go Christian". We more like the Fire Spitting John Baptist type that calls you out if you are truly a Slimey Viper. We don't let liars go scot-free here. We expose them here with the facts.

Kilonshele101, the little billy goat with Cowpeas for brain. Why don't you focus on the Biblical hermeneutics and actually read that? You will learn a lot reading that instead of rushing off to put a book by controversial authors who they themselves tell you that their claims and document that they use in making the false claim of Jesus sleeping with Mary is not necessarily true. They themselves make that clear to you.

To show how much of a Satanic Fanatic and Slave you are. You are agressively trying to force on us Christians rejected Gnostic Epistles that were written at late in the 3rd Century while rejecting the very 1st Century Epistles like Matthew, Mark, Luke and John accepted by the first century Christians and Church Fathers.

You want to forcely market us Epistles like the Lost Gospel of Jesus, The Gospel of Barnabas, etcetera that were first not in existence at the first century that the valid Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were written meaning that they were written over 300years after the first century Christians were already using the Bible that is the New Testament confirmed gospel of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. These Gnostic Epistles rejected by the first, second and third century Christians who knew the Satanic intent of these write-ups is now what you want us to accept in 2021 because it is gathering dust in the British Library. Open your mouth and tell yourself that you are a 1st class certified mu.mu grin grin
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by kilonshele101(m): 6:35pm On Feb 02, 2021
PervertProphet:

grin grin
Now, I understand your real problem. You have a case of Schizophrenia. You this Woodenhead boy that downloads free books on pdfdrive and come to cloutchase on Nairaland that the book's price that you googled online. grin grin Show me proof that shows you actually paid for those books. You this Copyright petty thief that downloads people's works for free.

Werey ni yen! grin
You know Kevin Silber has a 2014 book titled Schizophrenia. I will suggest you head over to that site where you usually download the free books and read to determine the cause of your Schizophrenic tendencies. Don't worry I am going to allow you brag all day on Nairaland that you bought it when we both know you can't even afford the cubes of sugar you use to drink your soaked Garri. Kilo Kan mi! Kilonshele werey!! cheesy grin

To show your poor state condition and Schizophrenic delusional tendencies. You not only have free books that try to tell lies and make controversial claims against the Bible. grin You also have free books on The Church Jesus Built and Biblical hermeneutics. These last two are actually nice books to read. What a confused petty copyright thief. You really try so hard to find that one book that would give you the much needed "factual" proof that will make you destroy the flawless reputation of Jesus Christ so grin cheesy you pour tirelessly over these books and ended up with the fictitious claims you found in "The Lost Gospel of Jesus" which is not deemed factual by any credible scholar whether Christian or Secular. Something you could not get off Biblical hermeneutics.

People more smarter than you have tried so hard from the time of Saul before he became Apostle Paul down to individuals like C.S Lewis, Lee Strobel, etcetera before they came to accept the truth of Jesus Christ who lives forevermore. Never one promiscuous as the evidences proved like the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad that your Muslim parents submit to.

You this illiterate bastard.
Don't forget the PervertProphet will continue to spank you facts. We don't let liars go scot-free. We expose them here.

Kilonshele101, the little billy goat with Cowpeas for brain. Why don't you focus on the Biblical hermeneutics and actually read that? You will learn a lot reading that instead of rushing off to put a book by controversial authors who they themselves tell you that their claims and document that they use in making the false claim of Jesus sleeping with Mary is not necessarily true. They themselves make that clear to you.

Ignorant poor church rat grin I dare you to download the book for free on pdfdrive and send the screenshot. Ret.ard cross zombie. The token I pay on PDFDrive.com annually might cost your father 50 years of tithe collection and hard labour you child of nobody.

I see you did a quick Google search on the author you saw on the screenshot just to add few more lines to your useless usual long Epistle, shows how jobless and frustrated you are. grin

You should read "the church jesus built" to clear your eyes on the scam church Inc. Your father is running as a con artist and training you take over in the future. After, you should have more reasons to cry and write longer Epistle grin

It is expected of a worshiper of a promiscuous dead god grin

Borrow money from your offering box and get the book, stop fooling around trying to hide your dried pocket condition.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by PervertProphet: 7:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
kilonshele101:

[s]Ignorant poor church rat grin I dare you to download the book for free on pdfdrive and send the screenshot. Ret.ard cross zombie. The token I pay on PDFDrive.com annually might cost your father 50 years of tithe collection and hard labour you child of nobody.

I see you did a quick Google search on the author you saw on the screenshot just to add few more lines to your useless usual long Epistle, shows how jobless and frustrated you are. grin

You should read "the church jesus built" to clear your eyes on the scam church Inc. Your father is running as a con artist and training you take over in the future. After, you should have more reasons to cry and write longer Epistle grin

It is expected of a worshiper of a promiscuous dead god grin

Borrow money from your offering box and get the book, stop fooling around trying to hide your dried pocket condition[/s].

See this Schizophrenic ignorant roadside Vulcanizer forming free download Psychologist. A mere quranic marabout ghetto thief and Hooligan that lives on Zakat alms that he uses in feeding his father and mother that is an imam at your community local mosque. You still have not shown us proof of those books you claimed to have bought. You this petty copyright thief yapping about paying on a site that you never existed before but I just taught you about. You this indolent ratboy. grin grin

You make me laugh because everything out your mouth is pure grade flatulence. You prostitute mum who never knew the imam father that got her pregnant with you and the one you now feed with your Almajiri alms begging at the local mosque. grin

I see you now have accepted that your lie of Jesus sleeping with Mary Magdalene which is unproven by the 1st Century Gospels doesn't fly here. You obviously thought I was one of those ignorant Christian that doesn't check up on all facts. Leperboy, we read over here like the 1st century Berean Christians. We search out every minute truth and see if the evidences line up and not just accept any lie from Satanic hedonistic fanatics and devil worshippers and gay thots like you.

Borrow some of the Almajiri and Zakat money you gave your prostitute mum to keep for you plus the gay.got money from allowing semen in your anus drip and get real scholarly books on Jesus life and not free downloads of Fiction writers like Dan Brown.

Bas.tard.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by kilonshele101(m): 10:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
PervertProphet:

See this Schizophrenic ignorant roadside Vulcanizer forming free download Psychologist. A mere quranic marabout ghetto thief and Hooligan that lives on Zakat alms that he uses in feeding his father and mother that is an imam at your community local mosque. You still have not shown us proof of those books you claimed to have bought. You this petty copyright thief yapping about paying on a site that you never existed before but I just taught you about. You this indolent ratboy. grin grin

You make me laugh because everything out your mouth is pure grade flatulence. You prostitute mum who never knew the imam father that got her pregnant with you and the one you now feed with your Almajiri alms begging at the local mosque. grin

I see you now have accepted that your lie of Jesus sleeping with Mary Magdalene which is unproven by the 1st Century Gospels doesn't fly here. You obviously thought I was one of those ignorant Christian that doesn't check up on all facts. Leperboy, we read over here like the 1st century Berean Christians. We search out every minute truth and see if the evidences line up and not just accept any lie from Satanic hedonistic fanatics and devil worshippers and gay thots like you.

Borrow some of the Almajiri and Zakat money you gave your prostitute mum to keep for you plus the gay.got money from allowing semen in your anus drip and get real scholarly books on Jesus life and not free downloads of Fiction writers like Dan Brown.

Bas.tard.

Poor church rat. Buy the book, show evidence and stop deflecting. grin
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by PervertProphet: 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
kilonshele101:

Poor church rat. Buy the book, show evidence and stop deflecting. grin

Vermin Ogboni mouse sacrifice mouseboy. Show us proof that you actually didn't download the book for free and stop deflecting.
Almajiri lout.

grin grin
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by thinkmoney(m): 1:09am On Feb 03, 2021
PervertProphet:

So clown you lived in the first century to know this?
When the first Christians sold of their belongings and brought 100% of their proceeds. You and your false prophecy given Governing Body were there to see the boxes?

grin grin
You sure have a miserable life.
I read everything from the Bible.
Jesus observed the widow paying her two mites by the entrance of the synagogue and when the early christians brought there belongings, they brought it out of their own volition with cheerfulness (for God loves a cheerful giver). And besides, they shared everything they brought amongst themselves as everybody's needs demands. Can this be said of the churches today? How many congregants can attend the churches school?
God loves you more than I can love you. You need to go back and search for him and his ways with an open mind. Your present state is disgusting.
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by PervertProphet: 5:02am On Feb 03, 2021
thinkmoney:

You sure have a miserable life.
I read everything from the Bible.
Jesus observed the widow paying her two mites by the entrance of the synagogue and when the early christians brought there belongings, they brought it out of their own volition with cheerfulness (for God loves a cheerful giver). And besides, they shared everything they brought amongst themselves as everybody's needs demands. Can this be said of the churches today? How many congregants can attend the churches school?
God loves you more than I can love you. You need to go back and search for him and his ways with an open mind. Your present state is disgusting.

Nothing wey PervertProphet no go see for Nairaland grin grin

See even you this Okada POS boy wey dey use Paracetamol dey treat your HIV for over a month now dey talk of the word "miserable". grin
Even your siblings abroad are tired of begging ways and won't call you tongue

I see!

No worry!
Nairaland King of Begging. I see your post. Your POS Business don complete or you need my help to complete it?

Indolent lout and ratboy like you.

What Bible did you read?
The perverted NWT own? Which you now supplemented with the false Governing Body's publications where Louts like you are brainwashed.
How many free schools in Nigeria has your false Governing Body built in Nigeria? Or even the expensive ones self?

You better go to your accident dented life. All that weekly accidents probably affected your brain. You better go for deliverance. You this boy that demons of accidents, sickness and poverty are toying with your life.
Nairaland Chief Beggar.
Broke frustrated people like you always trying to blame the Church offering and Tithe for you lots misfortunes. grin grin
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by wizzypablo(m): 7:56am On Feb 03, 2021
shey be diz man na Muslim
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by thinkmoney(m): 10:35am On Feb 03, 2021
PervertProphet:

Nothing wey PervertProphet no go see for Nairaland grin grin

See even you this Okada POS boy wey dey use Paracetamol dey treat your HIV for over a month now dey talk of the word "miserable". grin
Even your siblings abroad are tired of begging ways and won't call you tongue

I see!

No worry!
Nairaland King of Begging. I see your post. Your POS Business don complete or you need my help to complete it?

Indolent lout and ratboy like you.

What Bible did you read?
The perverted NWT own? Which you now supplemented with the false Governing Body's publications where Louts like you are brainwashed.
How many free schools in Nigeria has your false Governing Body built in Nigeria? Or even the expensive ones self?

You better go to your accident dented life. All that weekly accidents probably affected your brain. You better go for deliverance. You this boy that demons of accidents, sickness and poverty are toying with your life.
Nairaland Chief Beggar.
Broke frustrated people like you always trying to blame the Church offering and Tithe for you lots misfortunes. grin grin
I can't hate you, because God won't hate you. But it's obvious I have a lot of things you don't have, and that you can't take away.
BUT REALLY, YOU DO HAVE A MISERABLE LIFE. I HOPE ONLY THAT YOU DONT DRAG SOMEBODY INNOCENT INTO YOUR LIFE. I HOPE YOU ENDURE THIS YOUR LIFE WITH JUST YOUR TYPE OF PERSON. THIS WOULD BE FAIR
Re: Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) by PervertProphet: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2021
thinkmoney:

I can't hate you, because God won't hate you. But it's obvious I have a lot of things you don't have, and that you can't take away.
BUT REALLY, YOU DO HAVE A MISERABLE LIFE. I HOPE ONLY THAT YOU DONT DRAG SOMEBODY INNOCENT INTO YOUR LIFE. I HOPE YOU ENDURE THIS YOUR LIFE WITH JUST YOUR TYPE OF PERSON. THIS WOULD BE FAIR

It's the Paracetamol that is affecting your brain.

I don't hate you and God should not be coming out mouth. You this antichrist boy.
Whose life is more miserable when all you do is beg and use Paracetamol to try and treat malaria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie / Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.